I thought it might be a good idea to list some reasons to be cheerful:
(1) Although I've had 2 miscarriages, I did have one pregnancy that went to 38 weeks and resulted in my gorgeous son who is now 14 years old
(2) Each time I have TTC or NTNP I have got a within 2 cycles
(3) I got a immediately I had the Mirena coil removed in October
(4) I got ovulation pains when I had the last Mirena (previous 3 years) and certainly had lots of EWCM prior to this last pregnancy
(5) I have lots of support and love from my friends and family about our decision to TTC (more so than when I was 25 and TTC)
(6) 40 is the new 30 (or so I'm told)!!!
We're having problems getting this thread to update in the TTCAL forum. It was set up as a group in the Lounge > TTC area. Hopefully we'll get it resolved soon and we'll be able to welcome more members on board.
In the meantime, if you know how to make it update in the TTCAL forum, feel free to PM me or HayleyJJ (the thread starter).
Any opinions, advice, statements or other information expressed or made available on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com by users or third parties, including but not limited to bloggers, are solely those of the respective user or other third party. They do not reflect the opinions of BabyandBump.Momtastic.com and they have not been reviewed by a physician, psychologist or parenting expert or any member of the BabyandBump.Momtastic.com staff for accuracy, balance or objectivity. Content and other information presented on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com are not a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, counseling, diagnosis, or treatment. Never delay or disregard seeking professional medical or mental health advice from your physician or other qualified health provider because of something you have read on BabyandBump.Momtastic.com. BabyandBump.Momtastic.com does not endorse any opinion, advice, statement, product, service or treatment made available on the website. If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or emergency services immediately.