Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 14:23 PM   501
mammag
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burlington, KY
Posts: 9,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Attachment 219851

This is my OPK from 9:30ish. My digi is still not smiling at me, but I am starting to feel the physical side of OV...maybe? Lol
Found em! Lol, this thread builds so quickly when I leave that sometimes I miss posts. Assuming those aren't FMU they are very very dark, and will probably be positive by this evening/tomorrow! Yay!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 14:28 PM   502
wanabeamama
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 7,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanabeamama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
@mammag- did you get a chance to look at the pic I posted? I'm taking a mental poll, lol.

Girls- it would seem our vow to be laid back is starting to wane, lol. We need a pick me up, we are heading into dangerous territory!
i agree i think im letting the team down,lol now that im 1dpo NO MORE TALKING ABOUT TTC i promise

time for fun
I was not focusing on any particular person, lol. Trust me, I am right there with ya! It so so damned hard!
you just made me think about my actions and slap myself haha i guess that shows that were all here to keep each other from going off the rails



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 14:33 PM   503
dachsundmom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My Computer
Posts: 24,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Attachment 219851

This is my OPK from 9:30ish. My digi is still not smiling at me, but I am starting to feel the physical side of OV...maybe? Lol
Found em! Lol, this thread builds so quickly when I leave that sometimes I miss posts. Assuming those aren't FMU they are very very dark, and will probably be positive by this evening/tomorrow! Yay!
It is SMU...for whatever reason, I am one of those that synthesizes LH early in the day instead of needing to build it in my urine. My guess is it will be positive by tomorrow morning...next month, I am going to break down and buy the FR Daily Test.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 15:00 PM   504
mammag
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burlington, KY
Posts: 9,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Attachment 219851

This is my OPK from 9:30ish. My digi is still not smiling at me, but I am starting to feel the physical side of OV...maybe? Lol
Found em! Lol, this thread builds so quickly when I leave that sometimes I miss posts. Assuming those aren't FMU they are very very dark, and will probably be positive by this evening/tomorrow! Yay!
It is SMU...for whatever reason, I am one of those that synthesizes LH early in the day instead of needing to build it in my urine. My guess is it will be positive by tomorrow morning...next month, I am going to break down and buy the FR Daily Test.
I'm like that too (kind of) my tests will be technically positive (control line as dark as test line) the night before I get My true positive, test line way darker than control. So really I know that if I don't have a 'positive' at like 10pm that I'm not going to get my surge the next day and I don't even need to test, but alas; I can not help myself!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 15:17 PM   505
dachsundmom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My Computer
Posts: 24,987
I just did another one, I really need to stop, and it was a definite negative! But this is how my system works, I will only see it in the afternoon, if I get my positive in the morning...I've never gotten a negative in the morning and a positive in the afternoon.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 15:26 PM   506
mammag
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Burlington, KY
Posts: 9,993
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
I just did another one, I really need to stop, and it was a definite negative! But this is how my system works, I will only see it in the afternoon, if I get my positive in the morning...I've never gotten a negative in the morning and a positive in the afternoon.
Me either! Lol, but somehow still always think I'm gonna miss it!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 15:29 PM   507
dachsundmom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My Computer
Posts: 24,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by mammag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
I just did another one, I really need to stop, and it was a definite negative! But this is how my system works, I will only see it in the afternoon, if I get my positive in the morning...I've never gotten a negative in the morning and a positive in the afternoon.
Me either! Lol, but somehow still always think I'm gonna miss it!
In all actuality, I don't even need these stupid sticks, lol! I can tell what my body is going to do by feel...but, like you, I need the verification, lol.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 15:49 PM   508
USAFKnineWife
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 3,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolksarah View Post
Hey all!!! havent been on this tread yet. just got in from my week camping, so really chilled and relaxed!! Guess what.... I havent poas at all, no opks for me. kind of hard to do when your walking up lots of mountians and weeing in bushes, to pull out a opk and wee on it!!! so not going to use them this month. its now cd13 for me didnt dtd last night, but did the previous two nights (doing it in the tent with people sleeping/chatting 6 meters away, was kinda a thrill!!!, and going to force the oh to tonight, although we are both shattered, but hey, !!
Still been temping, so should see my rise tomorrow or the next day.
ladies i need your advise.... i have just noticed a verruca on my foot... uggghhh.... should i use Bazuka (dont think thats spelt right) or not. will it effect ttc? Ideas please!!!
Are we carrying on chatting here or going over to the tww, or carriny on from the last tww thread? I hope its a lucky thread this time! xxx
Welcome back my dear and you are my hero for not POAS at all, lol. I am pretty sure this thread is staying here; I haven't heard any differently...and I am not sure what you are asking about your foot! Lol
I am 2DPO and I am staying RIGHT HERE!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 16:02 PM   509
dachsundmom
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: My Computer
Posts: 24,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFKnineWife View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dachsundmom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolksarah View Post
Hey all!!! havent been on this tread yet. just got in from my week camping, so really chilled and relaxed!! Guess what.... I havent poas at all, no opks for me. kind of hard to do when your walking up lots of mountians and weeing in bushes, to pull out a opk and wee on it!!! so not going to use them this month. its now cd13 for me didnt dtd last night, but did the previous two nights (doing it in the tent with people sleeping/chatting 6 meters away, was kinda a thrill!!!, and going to force the oh to tonight, although we are both shattered, but hey, !!
Still been temping, so should see my rise tomorrow or the next day.
ladies i need your advise.... i have just noticed a verruca on my foot... uggghhh.... should i use Bazuka (dont think thats spelt right) or not. will it effect ttc? Ideas please!!!
Are we carrying on chatting here or going over to the tww, or carriny on from the last tww thread? I hope its a lucky thread this time! xxx
Welcome back my dear and you are my hero for not POAS at all, lol. I am pretty sure this thread is staying here; I haven't heard any differently...and I am not sure what you are asking about your foot! Lol
I am 2DPO and I am staying RIGHT HERE!!!
Very glad to hear it! I kinda figured this would just end up being one really long continuous thread, lol.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 12th, 2011, 16:51 PM   510
wanabeamama
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 7,799
well im just passing time looking on the web for holiday clothes cant find any nice padded or push up bikinis lol



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO