Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 07:51 AM   11
Mazzy17
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Liverpool, UK
Posts: 4,060
Hi Ladies

Good luck



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 08:00 AM   12
letdoit
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Erith, Kent
Posts: 80
Hi all, this is my first post as I joined today!

I am 31 this August and also feeling under a lot of pressure to get pregnant. My 1st daughter is 12yrs , so now hoping for number 2. My OH wants a boy,,,,,,! I have read lots of info about TTC a boy. Not sure how possible it is with Artificial insemination?

Will keep you udated!

Guk luck to you all ladies.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:07 AM   13
karine
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 277
Hi, I've been stalking B&B for a while now.. just had to reply this time because I'll be 34 in September as well and the pressure is on! It doesn't help that everyone around me is getting pregnant on their first and second months trying and I'm currently on my 3rd and not getting the feeling this is my month

I know I'm supposed to relax and not be so frantic about it all but I can't help it! Great to know there are others like me tho



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 10:09 AM   14
inpghttc
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 649
Karine, what day in September? I'm the 11th! Good luck to you!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 11:02 AM   15
PositiveUs
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 651
Listen people, I am 38 and 1/2 trying for my first (late bloomer). I have the highest hopes. My cousin conceived last year naturally at age 42 after 11 months of trying.
It is possible!!!
I am on Day 13.
Got my first +OPK yesterday, day 12 and +OPK today, day 13.
BD day 8, 10, 11 and 12 so far. Guess the plan is to BD tonight to hopefully seal the deal.
I have taken prenatal vitamins for 10 years, I take primrose day 4 til O. Sometimes use preseed but haven't really needed it.
This is technically my first month ttc with fiance, last month he had no idea what I was trying to do!
I suggest changing passwords to positive pregnancy symbols/words, drawing pictures/paintings of the pregnancy or finding pics and putting them around you at home or work (sperm meets egg), practicing visualization of your dream every day and being grateful for what you do have right now.
Good luck to everyone!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 16:27 PM   16
Ambree
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 456
I keep visualising a BFP, does that count?

I'm 7 dpo today (if my luteal phase is 15 or 16)
and trying to be as positive as possible...

inpghttc, I read your post about a very light AF, I once had a very early AF that was not very heavy, the research i read at the time suggested that it was the timing of AF that was more important than actual blood flow.
Ie if your AF arrives within a time frame so that the luteal phase is too short.
(Happened to me during a very stressful overseas trip).



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 16:32 PM   17
Ambree
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 456
Quote:
Originally Posted by letdoit View Post
Hi all, this is my first post as I joined today!

I am 31 this August and also feeling under a lot of pressure to get pregnant. My 1st daughter is 12yrs , so now hoping for number 2. My OH wants a boy,,,,,,! I have read lots of info about TTC a boy. Not sure how possible it is with Artificial insemination?

Will keep you udated!

Guk luck to you all ladies.
Im not sure if it is the same with people as it is with horses and dogs lol -
but it is better to breed once while younger and then ttc when older,
than to ttc older for the first time

I dont know much about AI, my aunty had her frist baby at 47 through IVF
but it was through a donor egg, after several unsuccessful attempts with her own.
They now have a beautiful baby boy, who looks exactly like the dad!

I hope you have the beautiful baby boy you and your OH are dreaming of,
best wishes



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 21st, 2011, 20:02 PM   18
christine7611
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ohio
Posts: 37
Wow, I could have written most of these posts myself!! I will be 35 in December and just ended our 2nd cycle of ttc. And I want more than one kiddo before 40 ideally. The pressure is INTENSE!!! And I know what you all mean about it feeling like everyone else you know is getting pregnant easily. I didn't meet DH until I was 29. I wish now that we had started trying a few years ago, but there was always a good reason to wait. Now I'm just hoping and praying that we didn't wait too long and that we'll be successful soon. I keep thinking I should venture over to the ttc over 35 board, but it scares me too much I know people get pregnant after 35 all the time, but the time pressure does seem lots different that it would have if I had started younger. Oh, well, c'est la vie, I guess. Sending lots of baby dust out to all of you!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:19 AM   19
aleja
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by christine7611 View Post
Wow, I could have written most of these posts myself!! I will be 35 in December and just ended our 2nd cycle of ttc. And I want more than one kiddo before 40 ideally. The pressure is INTENSE!!! And I know what you all mean about it feeling like everyone else you know is getting pregnant easily. I didn't meet DH until I was 29. I wish now that we had started trying a few years ago, but there was always a good reason to wait. Now I'm just hoping and praying that we didn't wait too long and that we'll be successful soon. I keep thinking I should venture over to the ttc over 35 board, but it scares me too much I know people get pregnant after 35 all the time, but the time pressure does seem lots different that it would have if I had started younger. Oh, well, c'est la vie, I guess. Sending lots of baby dust out to all of you!!!
hey there, same story here i wish we hadn't waited so long we have been together for 9+ years but we always had an excuse, money, travel, career, house etc etc etc . if i had know it was going be this hard i would have started trying long time ago. good luck to you



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 22nd, 2011, 02:24 AM   20
aleja
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by karine View Post
Hi, I've been stalking B&B for a while now.. just had to reply this time because I'll be 34 in September as well and the pressure is on! It doesn't help that everyone around me is getting pregnant on their first and second months trying and I'm currently on my 3rd and not getting the feeling this is my month

I know I'm supposed to relax and not be so frantic about it all but I can't help it! Great to know there are others like me tho
hi karine, i know what you mean a few of my close friends all fell preggers within a couple of months of ttc and they will all be first time mums very soon. i am so happy for all of them but can't help feeling a bit sad and envious sometimes. best wishes to u and everyone else



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
34 , feeling , pressured

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO