Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 18:24 PM   51
Nits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Awesome rural New England
Posts: 1,510
Hi everyone.

We are NTNP/TTC #1, this is our first month. I don't chart but I have a rough idea of when I ovulate (it helps that I can actually feel it when I am around O time) so it's been keeping us busy =D

Just trying to relax and not freak out by the magnitude of what we are trying to do ^_^

Anywho, AF is due on 18th. Hopefully it won't come =D



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 31st, 2011, 18:34 PM   52
snowflakes120
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 2,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHDickey View Post
Hey ladies,

So right now I am CD14 and FF has not confirmed OV based on temps but had positive OPK. Also, today I noticed a small speck of blood (TMI) when I wiped. FF said I would probably OV somewhere between CD11 and CD14. I am getting worried I need to go to doctor, help!
Hooray for positive OPK! The blood is normal, it can happen from the egg releasing from the ovary. It is a good sign indicating Ovulation!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:31 AM   53
MrsBea23
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 756
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today.

CH I am at work at the moment and don't know my FF password but when I get home i will post how to attach your chart.

And like snowflake said blood at O is very good it means very fertile.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 06:42 AM   54
NotNic
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Kent, UK
Posts: 4,451
So, after my short cycle theory, I got a +ve opk on Sunday which was CD14. Now not sure if this means this will be a 28 day cycle, or a 26 with a 12 day LP. This could make for a very puzzling 2 week wait!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:40 AM   55
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBea23 View Post
Hi Ladies,

How is everyone today.

CH I am at work at the moment and don't know my FF password but when I get home i will post how to attach your chart.

And like snowflake said blood at O is very good it means very fertile.
Thanks MrsBea!! I would love your input and thanks to you and snowflake for putting my mind at ease. I can tend to be an over-analyzer. Have a great day at work and hope to hear from you soon!



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:42 AM   56
snowflakes120
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 2,941
I'm doing ok. My chart this month is a hot mess. Ups and downs. Temps are higher than usual Pre-O - which I am attributing to the upper 90's temps outside. I have never had a chart so bad since I started temping in March. I don't know what to think. I think I OV'd yesterday but not sure bc my temp barely raised this AM so I don't know. I guess I will know tomorrow if my temp goes up again. Gonna BD tonight just in case I didn't OV yesterday. Sorry for the babble.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:43 AM   57
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotNic View Post
So, after my short cycle theory, I got a +ve opk on Sunday which was CD14. Now not sure if this means this will be a 28 day cycle, or a 26 with a 12 day LP. This could make for a very puzzling 2 week wait!
NotNic- I have had an average cycle of 26 days since quitting BC in March, and my signs are all leading to O on the cd14, so I am in the same boat as you. Will be 26 again or 28??? Keep me posted and good luck to you!



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:47 AM   58
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes120 View Post
I'm doing ok. My chart this month is a hot mess. Ups and downs. Temps are higher than usual Pre-O - which I am attributing to the upper 90's temps outside. I have never had a chart so bad since I started temping in March. I don't know what to think. I think I OV'd yesterday but not sure bc my temp barely raised this AM so I don't know. I guess I will know tomorrow if my temp goes up again. Gonna BD tonight just in case I didn't OV yesterday. Sorry for the babble.
Snowflake- I think I O'ed yesterday too, but only a .24 rise? I think the batteries in my thermometer are shot. Going to pick up a new one day. It keeps displaying LO? Let me know if your temp raises again! Good luck to you!



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 07:58 AM   59
snowflakes120
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC, USA
Posts: 2,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHDickey View Post

Snowflake- I think I O'ed yesterday too, but only a .24 rise? I think the batteries in my thermometer are shot. Going to pick up a new one day. It keeps displaying LO? Let me know if your temp raises again! Good luck to you!
.24 is good raise! I would change batteries if it says LO, I suppose just to make sure.

My .07 raise is horrible!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 08:03 AM   60
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakes120 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHDickey View Post

Snowflake- I think I O'ed yesterday too, but only a .24 rise? I think the batteries in my thermometer are shot. Going to pick up a new one day. It keeps displaying LO? Let me know if your temp raises again! Good luck to you!
.24 is good raise! I would change batteries if it says LO, I suppose just to make sure.

My .07 raise is horrible!!
Oh! Keep your head up!!! You will be crossing my fingers for you!! Just think, it's a raise!!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
midaugust , testers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO