Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 11:24 AM   1
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333

Mid-August Testers


Hey ladies,

I am about to embark on my 2nd OFFICIAL month of TTC! Please join so we can share our stories!

Waiting on the big O can be so boring! Also, do you all have any tips to help the process of BD?



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 15:14 PM   2
MrsBea23
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Scotland
Posts: 756
Hiya,

I am CD11 today and waiting to O this week which I hope is before the weekend because DH is going away.

I have been off BCP since November but this is only my 4th month since getting my cycle sorted so hoping this will be the lucky month.

I am having acupuncture, taking chinese herbs, going to the gym, trying to eat right, using opk's, charting and using conceive + phew. What are you doing?

Hopefully this will be our month.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 15:26 PM   3
pip squeek
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: West Yorkshire
Posts: 904
Hey

I'm 2 days past ov so in the 2ww also in our 2nd month ttc.

We just bd every other day up to a week before ov. Hoping for a bfp soon but it took 11 cycles to conceive my little boy so not trying to get my hopes up.

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 17:09 PM   4
Srbjbex
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Warwickshire
Posts: 953
Am waiting to ov next week, this is my first month using opk, so waiting to get a result with them. My last couple of cycles have been 35 days, annoying as it seems to take ages for ov to come round each month!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 17:52 PM   5
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsBea23 View Post
Hiya,

I am CD11 today and waiting to O this week which I hope is before the weekend because DH is going away.

I have been off BCP since November but this is only my 4th month since getting my cycle sorted so hoping this will be the lucky month.

I am having acupuncture, taking chinese herbs, going to the gym, trying to eat right, using opk's, charting and using conceive + phew. What are you doing?

Hopefully this will be our month.
Wow! See I am so new to all this that I haven't thought of herbal supplements. Last month we did all natural and this month we have cut down caffeine intake and started taking vitamins. The dear hubby and me.

I am currently CD7 and awaiting OV!! I hope it's our month too!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 17:54 PM   6
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by pip squeek View Post
Hey

I'm 2 days past ov so in the 2ww also in our 2nd month ttc.

We just bd every other day up to a week before ov. Hoping for a bfp soon but it took 11 cycles to conceive my little boy so not trying to get my hopes up.

Xx
Oh, I will definitely keep my fingers crossed for your please keep us updated on your symptoms!!

Baby dust to you and everyone.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 17:57 PM   7
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbjbex View Post
Am waiting to ov next week, this is my first month using opk, so waiting to get a result with them. My last couple of cycles have been 35 days, annoying as it seems to take ages for ov to come round each month!
I agree completely!! It seems like ages to OV and then another lifetime during the 2ww. I used opk last month and did the cheapies and used then used clear blue digital to confirm!

Keep us updated!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 18:01 PM   8
CHDickey
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 333
Hey everyone, my question is how often are you supposed to BD? Every other day or everyday? I have read both.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 18:19 PM   9
Augie
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: US
Posts: 666
Hey everyone! Just started the second cycle of NTNP/TTC, so good luck to everyone!! I'm really hoping this will be our month!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 24th, 2011, 18:32 PM   10
SLH
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,563
I'm on CD7 and waiting to Ov. I'm testing around the 13th of August.



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
midaugust , testers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO