Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 14:45 PM   21
Soniamillie01
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South
Posts: 2,020
The bump and ppl asking when I'm due! And snuggles, and seeing the look on my DH and mums face when deliver x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 14:59 PM   22
mazndave
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Yorkshire,UK
Posts: 886
Oh, forgot to say that me and OH are both 28, and have been together for nearly 11 years. Married for just over 1. Our family ask all the time when we'll be having a baby, so we've decided that we're going to keep it a secret that we're trying!!

Missbroody, my name likes are similar to yours. If we have a girl I'm definitely calling her Freya (Freya Rose), and we like Finlay for a boy too. Also like Riley, Noah and Flynn among others - much harder to choose a boys name! We're both hoping for team although obviously we'll be pleased with a happy healthy baby of either sex

xx



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:11 PM   23
Jembug
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Stevenage, England
Posts: 2,349
Im ment to be doing my CV but im on here again. I live in Hertfordshire, UK.

I dont have a clue how to add signature's and TTC buddies??

Almosthere- think it was you who said you was a nanny? Thats what I am too. And its great but a pain too. Both my nanny jobs have come to an end after my mat leave because I cant do the hours they ask... Im looking for alternatives in childcare so that i still have a position after maternity leave.

As for coming off the pill, last year I stopped it right at the end of December 2010 and I fell pregnant straight away but I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in the March, so I do think you are more fertile? although I will defo wait a 'natural period before I TTC.

If ive missed anyone out, Im not being rude, Im just absolutly rubbish on the computer and I dont know hot to go back onceim typing.lol



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:19 PM   24
almosthere
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 5,184
Oh man, It seems like everyone is from the UK! I am from the U.S. haha....Massachusetts. It would be amazing to meet online baby bump pals to have a new friends and playmates for the little ones! This was my favorite online forum I could find, but I do believe it is UK based, no? And edit signature is listed in your profile under edit signature. To put in tickers, you need to have the right format-search the tickers you use on this website search asking how do i put such and such ticker on my signature/in my forums...

And I am soo excited for people asking me if I am pregnant and my due date as well! I am also excited to look pregnant and for photo shoots with the belly and baby after he/she is born



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:20 PM   25
Soniamillie01
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South
Posts: 2,020
Hi Jembug, I defo want a 'natural' period before conceiving so will use condoms until then



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:21 PM   26
Soniamillie01
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South
Posts: 2,020
Almosthere - we can skype baby bumps!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:22 PM   27
almosthere
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MA
Posts: 5,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniamillie01 View Post
Almosthere - we can skype baby bumps!
Hahaha, omg how funny would that be!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:29 PM   28
MissBroody
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazndave View Post
Oh, forgot to say that me and OH are both 28, and have been together for nearly 11 years. Married for just over 1. Our family ask all the time when we'll be having a baby, so we've decided that we're going to keep it a secret that we're trying!!

Missbroody, my name likes are similar to yours. If we have a girl I'm definitely calling her Freya (Freya Rose), and we like Finlay for a boy too. Also like Riley, Noah and Flynn among others - much harder to choose a boys name! We're both hoping for team although obviously we'll be pleased with a happy healthy baby of either sex

xx
Oh my goodness!! Freya Rose is just what we want for our little girl if we have one!! And Finlay is high on the boys' list, as is Noah. That's so creepy We must have great taste hehe. I think my OH wants a little girl this time. We've been together for 6 years, engaged for 3.
XX



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:30 PM   29
MissBroody
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jembug View Post
Im ment to be doing my CV but im on here again. I live in Hertfordshire, UK.

I dont have a clue how to add signature's and TTC buddies??

Almosthere- think it was you who said you was a nanny? Thats what I am too. And its great but a pain too. Both my nanny jobs have come to an end after my mat leave because I cant do the hours they ask... Im looking for alternatives in childcare so that i still have a position after maternity leave.

As for coming off the pill, last year I stopped it right at the end of December 2010 and I fell pregnant straight away but I had a miscarriage at 10 weeks in the March, so I do think you are more fertile? although I will defo wait a 'natural period before I TTC.

If ive missed anyone out, Im not being rude, Im just absolutly rubbish on the computer and I dont know hot to go back onceim typing.lol
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage If you go onto your profile and click edit signature, you can type in the names of TTC buddies
xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 15:33 PM   30
MissBroody
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by almosthere View Post
Oh man, It seems like everyone is from the UK! I am from the U.S. haha....Massachusetts. It would be amazing to meet online baby bump pals to have a new friends and playmates for the little ones! This was my favorite online forum I could find, but I do believe it is UK based, no? And edit signature is listed in your profile under edit signature. To put in tickers, you need to have the right format-search the tickers you use on this website search asking how do i put such and such ticker on my signature/in my forums...

And I am soo excited for people asking me if I am pregnant and my due date as well! I am also excited to look pregnant and for photo shoots with the belly and baby after he/she is born
I like the Skype idea It'll be great to have eachother for support online. I'm excited to have a bump, the scans, finding out the sex this time - eek, meeting baby, telling OH, the kicks, the baby shopping...

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddy , sept oct nov , ttc , view , wtt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO