Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 08:53 AM   31
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCheer View Post
Hey everyone

Not posted for a couple of days cos it's been manic being back!

Hope everyone is good.

I'm having a really weird month with my chart I was really optimistic for this month but my temps just don't seem to be playing ball. I really think i'm out - this soon!!

Any charters want to have a look and give me their opinion, please do- i'd really appreciate it
hi hunny, i've been busy too with new job, i just looked at your chart it did go a bit funny, but its come back up now, looking good considering your at the end of your cycle and its gone up not down. it may have had a few odd days because yuor went back to work, your body went a bit out of sync. keeping fx for you xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 08:56 AM   32
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,842
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hispirits View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCheer View Post
Hey everyone

Not posted for a couple of days cos it's been manic being back!

Hope everyone is good.

I'm having a really weird month with my chart I was really optimistic for this month but my temps just don't seem to be playing ball. I really think i'm out - this soon!!

Any charters want to have a look and give me their opinion, please do- i'd really appreciate it
hi hunny, i've been busy too with new job, i just looked at your chart it did go a bit funny, but its come back up now, looking good considering your at the end of your cycle and its gone up not down. it may have had a few odd days because yuor went back to work, your body went a bit out of sync. keeping fx for you xxx
ooo and implantantion bleed, go you! try not to get your hopes up tho, just incase, i know how hard the disappointment can hit you. but so far so (very) good, keeping my fx for you sweetie xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 10th, 2011, 10:39 AM   33
paula181
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,908
Tallmum2b how are you? Sorry to hear about your chemical last cycle
How did you get on with the Soy, and what dose did you take?? I am thinking of taking it next cycle!

Lilmisscheer i have got my fingers and toes crossed for your this cycle


Hispirits i havent recieved my Moonstone bracelet yet the lady is stll making it i am a little impatient

xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:22 AM   34
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCheer View Post
Completely no spotting yesterday so literally only for onr night and only when i felt or wiped. Got a massive temperature rise this mornin but had interrupted sleep so not sure how accurate it is

We'll see eh? Fingers crossed!

Tallmom - How are you?

Your chart is still looking great! I'm doing good, hoping the full moon tomorrow will bring on O, but not holding my breath



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:29 AM   35
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Paula, there is a great thread about soy, "Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!"
There are pages and pages, lots of women have gotten their bfp from using it. I'll try it one or two more cycles after this one if it doesn't do the trick this time. I took 120mg a day, CD3-7.

Dispirits, your temps look great sweetie fx for you too!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 08:30 AM   36
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Sorry for the typo Hispirits, stupid auto correct!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 09:03 AM   37
LilMissCheer
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North West, UK
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallmom2b View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissCheer View Post
Completely no spotting yesterday so literally only for onr night and only when i felt or wiped. Got a massive temperature rise this mornin but had interrupted sleep so not sure how accurate it is

We'll see eh? Fingers crossed!

Tallmom - How are you?

Your chart is still looking great! I'm doing good, hoping the full moon tomorrow will bring on O, but not holding my breath
Keeping my fingers crossed for you chick



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 14:40 PM   38
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,842
hi everyone? hope you all had a good weekend.
where's eeryone up to in their cycle?
i think my TCM and acupuncture are working, my temps are so much better this month! so pleased, 'cause the drink taste bloody awful!! but def' worth it!
xxxxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 11:44 AM   39
LilMissCheer
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: North West, UK
Posts: 651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hispirits View Post
hi everyone? hope you all had a good weekend.
where's eeryone up to in their cycle?
i think my TCM and acupuncture are working, my temps are so much better this month! so pleased, 'cause the drink taste bloody awful!! but def' worth it!
xxxxxx
Hey chick - hope the job's good! I'm 10dpo and a just now on an i.c. Temperature took a mahooosive nosedive this morning too and my spotting seems to be getting a little heavier.

She's defo on her way ladies - i'm out

On a positive - Hi, your temps look ace! and fx'ed for you



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM   40
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
LilMiss, sorry AF is coming to get you

Hispirits, how you doing today?

So, it doesn't look like the full moon is going to make me O Oh well. Just hoping O will come sooner than later




 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
ladies, ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO