Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 05:45 AM   631
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,844
Trix where we live in Kent, for a decent 2/3 bed in a nice area, rent is 800-950 PCM.
Shocking!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 07:16 AM   632
paula181
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 2,908
Omg Hi, that's terrible as if she did something like that knowing that you were pregnant.......what a bitch!!!!

I haven't got everything ready for Alfie yet, got his pram and clothes but that's about it we are decorating all the rooms upstairs so we don't have any room for his Moses basket etc.....I m getting a little worried though that he will turn up and we aren't ready

Tallmom I hope you have and you get your BFP soon, you deserve it

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 08:00 AM   633
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula181 View Post
Omg Hi, that's terrible as if she did something like that knowing that you were pregnant.......what a bitch!!!!

I haven't got everything ready for Alfie yet, got his pram and clothes but that's about it we are decorating all the rooms upstairs so we don't have any room for his Moses basket etc.....I m getting a little worried though that he will turn up and we aren't ready

Tallmom I hope you have and you get your BFP soon, you deserve it

Xx
i'd got to mothercare order everything you want in one and give them the date to deliver it all.

you'll get it done!

i've been a bit too pro active. i've nearly got everything. just need breast pump steriliser, monitor.

i'm glad though, now with the move i'd never have enough time to get organised!!
i imagine, if we get thr house we want, once all the references have gone through we'll be moving end march, that'll give m 6/7 weeks before he's here to make it a home

wish me luck!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM   634
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Not having much luck this cycle
I'm still taking Bona Dea tincture. Guess i'm just going to sit back and see what happens.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:53 AM   635
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallmom2b View Post
Not having much luck this cycle
I'm still taking Bona Dea tincture. Guess i'm just going to sit back and see what happens.


did u have a rise today? x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 22:11 PM   636
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
I didn't temp this morning. I'll try tomorrow morn. I have a cold and have been waking up early coughing. Yup, it's all about the patience!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 13:19 PM   637
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
I can't upload the pic because i'm at work, but I got my positive OPK today!!! Better late than never!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM   638
Hispirits
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Kent, U.K
Posts: 1,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallmom2b View Post
I can't upload the pic because i'm at work, but I got my positive OPK today!!! Better late than never!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 15:47 PM   639
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Hispirits- I can't believe you are already 25 weeks! It seems like you are doing great! Btw mailed out your gifts yesterday. Not sure how long it will take.

I got another smiley OPK today, that's two days in a row, hope I O soon. And SO isn't dealing well so hope I can get him to DTD again tonight but hopefully for sure tomorrow!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 15:48 PM   640
Tallmom2b
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 1,501
Hispirits- I can't believe you are already 25 weeks! It seems like you are doing great! Btw mailed out your gifts yesterday. Not sure how long it will take.

I got another smiley OPK today, that's two days in a row, hope I O soon. And SO isn't dealing well so hope I can get him to DTD again tonight but hopefully for sure tomorrow!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
ladies , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO