Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 16:49 PM   31
Heather11
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsjewel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather11 View Post
No symptoms yet, but I think I ovulated yesterday so it is still a bit early. So my ticker is a day off! I am so glad to have you girls to wait with me! The two week wait is terrible sometimes!
I know Hun, wish we could fast forward the tww
Seriously! I have to try to keep busy and keep my mind off of it!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 16:52 PM   32
tyler85
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 80
Hi girls can I join? i am so happy to see a Christian group on here! I am desperate for my baby and my husband and I pray every night for our baby!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 16:57 PM   33
BRK06
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 860
Thanks! Yes, it has been a long journey, but He has been with me every step... Even during my lowest times. In 2009, I had an HSG done and they found I had an Arcuate uterus with the indent being 30%. On the xray it seriously looks like somebody punched through the top of it! I've been told that it will and will not affect my fertility by two different docs. Confusing! In Oct 2011, I MC at a little over 5 weeks. It was sad, but it gave me hope because it was SOMETHING! Now, we have been stationed by one of the big infertility treatment centers instead of the middle of no where like we were originally told (coincidence? I think not! ) and I go in for more tests in a couple of weeks! Right now, I figure I'm about 3dpo.

Whew! Sorry so long!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:01 PM   34
BRK06
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 860
Godsjewel, how has your IUI journey been? It may be something in our future, so I curious about your thoughts?

Adding you and the rest of the wonderful ladies here to my prayers for our miracles!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:03 PM   35
LoveCakes
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 2,151
Hello all, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread too

Really got me thinking this week in church since it was about Mary, Mother of God. Also the week before Christmas the priest said a prayer for expectant mothers and couples longing for a child. I know it's because of the holy family at Christmas but it feels more like He's listening.

I pray for the day I can tell my hubby he's a daddy! I'll keep everyone here in my prayers too. x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:05 PM   36
Godsjewel
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy529 View Post
hi ladies to be honest am not very religious although i do believe in God and have faith in him that he will give me a baby when the time is right. i know that he watches over me along with my mother and grandmother and although back in Nov. i had an ectopic that proved to me that i can get pregnant something that i had been told would not happen back in august i had my yearly exam and was told that i should consider adoption bc i have diabetes and high blood pressure the dr there told me that not many dr would be willing to help me get preg bc of the high risks involved
i was put back on metformin and a little over a month later i got a bfp at the drs and although that ended in an ectopic it proved to me that God had a plan for us all not only that but the dr am seeing changed my meds from some that could cause birth defect to some that are baby safe once i have a baby am going to be put back on the original meds bc they work better for me but they don't want to risk my baby if i get a bfp
with all that has happened in the last few months and knowing or having a feeling that things will work out there is nothing more that i need to make me believe that there is a God and although i don't go to church i do believe in him and hope that you ladies allow me to be part of your thread
Of course! All are welcome, I'm glad you decided to join. I can't wait to share these experiences with all of you. This site makes me so happy, I'm actually not even thinking of my own BFP right now, I can't wait for all of you to post your BFP's



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:12 PM   37
Lucy529
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: CO (USA)
Posts: 2,973
thanks Godsjewel i believe that we are also in an other thread together lol it's a nice to be in this wait with other ladies that understand what it's like and i like to have the support of you all as you all will have of me too



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:16 PM   38
Godsjewel
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler85 View Post
Hi girls can I join? i am so happy to see a Christian group on here! I am desperate for my baby and my husband and I pray every night for our baby!
Welcome dear
Looking forward to good things to come this year.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:19 PM   39
Godsjewel
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRK06 View Post
Thanks! Yes, it has been a long journey, but He has been with me every step... Even during my lowest times. In 2009, I had an HSG done and they found I had an Arcuate uterus with the indent being 30%. On the xray it seriously looks like somebody punched through the top of it! I've been told that it will and will not affect my fertility by two different docs. Confusing! In Oct 2011, I MC at a little over 5 weeks. It was sad, but it gave me hope because it was SOMETHING! Now, we have been stationed by one of the big infertility treatment centers instead of the middle of no where like we were originally told (coincidence? I think not! ) and I go in for more tests in a couple of weeks! Right now, I figure I'm about 3dpo.

Whew! Sorry so long!!
Wow!!! I've never heard of an indented uterus. Remember, no matter what the doctors say, God is the ultimate physician. I pray the next time you have tests, the doctors will be amazed and God will be glorified.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 2nd, 2012, 17:20 PM   40
Godsjewel
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy529 View Post
thanks Godsjewel i believe that we are also in an other thread together lol it's a nice to be in this wait with other ladies that understand what it's like and i like to have the support of you all as you all will have of me too
See, it was meant to be...we were meant to be ttc buddies



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
anther , christian , encourage , ladies , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO