Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 13th, 2012, 10:15 AM   4341
PrincessBree
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: UKLondon
Posts: 822
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to drop by and share some love with you all xx

I just want you to know I am praying for you and ask that the Lord will continue to prepare your womb for that special day when He will fill it with a special gift x

I also wanted to share a wonderful testimony of a close friend of mine.She has been ntnp for 10 years.She has been convinced that because of polycystic ovaries she would never have a baby.Well I told her about Preseed and she used it for 2 months and she became pregnant after 10 YEARS.She is a labour nurse so has delivered hundreds of babies and now she is going to have her own.She has asked for me to be her doula.I am super excited for her,because she had just been booked in for all of the medical procedures and investigations and then WHAM!

It has taught me that timing is everything,when it comes to God.When He decides that it is our time then He will come through.SO as His children we can just rest in Him knowing that He has His best stored up for His children.

I pray for Gods blessing upon every lady in this group!!

Love to you all!!!!!xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 02:56 AM   4342
Dynamicmae
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 335
Progesterone bloods done CD24 8dpo results came back : 66.3nmol/L... YAY!!!! God is good!!! My level was only 1.6nmol/L last month!!!! On CD26 today... Feelin positive. Very hungry, craving chocolate, tired and pulling feeling in uterus..... Could all be in my head.... But feeling GOOD about this month!! Praying for all the ladies on here!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 08:00 AM   4343
Godsjewel
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,255
Gardening Tips for the Heart
Planting Beautiful New Flowers of Hope, Encouragement & Healing

As you face infertility, it can feel as if everything is being taken away. Your sense of stability is uprooted. The plans you made for your future do not grow as you envisioned. The garden you planted in your heart and mind hasn’t turned out the way you thought it would. This week, we’ve learned about weeding out the things that choke the life out of you: anger, anxiety, depression. Today, let’s talk about planting new seeds in your garden! Seeds of hope, encouragement and healing!

So just how to we begin to plant the seeds of hope, encouragement and healing? We follow the example of David found in 1 Samuel 30:6: “...but David encouraged himself in the LORD his God.” How do we encourage ourselves in the Lord our God? Begin by meditating on the Lord and on His goodness.

This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
The LORD'S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21-23

The writer of Lamentations “recalls to his mind” what the Lord has done. In other words, he thought about the lovingkindness of the Lord, how His compassions never failed him, how God’s compassions are new every morning, and how faithful God had been. If you go back and read the 20 verses preceding this passage, you’ll see that this man’s life was not easy, yet he reminded himself of the goodness of God, therefore he had hope. He was planting seeds of encouragement in his own garden.

Perhaps your need for healing is great. You may need healing in your body or healing in your emotions. Why not commit scriptures to memory about Jesus’ authority and ability to heal?

But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.
Isaiah 53:5

After you memorize Scripture about His authority and ability to heal, why not memorize Scripture that speaks to His willingness to heal?

When He went ashore, He saw a large crowd, and felt compassion for them and healed their sick. Matthew 14:14

When he came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. A man with leprosy came and knelt before him and said, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean."
Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" Immediately he was cured of his leprosy.
Matthew 8:1-3

Finally, pour your heart out to God in prayer like you never have before. I’m sure you’ve prayed about your desire to have a baby. Keep on praying. God loves interaction with you. He desires conversation with you. Keep on praying! Look what happened when Hannah kept on praying even when it must have seemed hopeless at times for her:

“I was pouring out my soul to the LORD. Do not take your servant for a wicked woman; I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief."
1 Samuel 1:15-16

Then she went her way and ate something, and her face was no longer downcast. 1 Samuel 1:18

So continue to uproot anger and anxiety. Let the love of God dissolve depression in your heart and replace it with hope, encouragement and healing. May the garden of your heart flourish and become beautiful as you grow in Him through this season of infertility.


May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal encouragement and good hope, encourage your hearts and strengthen you in every good deed and word.
2 Thessalonians 2:16-17

-Beth Forbus



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 14th, 2012, 17:32 PM   4344
xxx_faithful
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, Texas (Australian)
Posts: 427
PrincessBree, what is preseed? i even googled it and got more confused lol. Is it friendly lube? or the whole charting and knowing your fertile lol. Thanks for your post, you know the faith you had in your friend conceiving definitely played a part in her pregnancy. When we believe and hope for the best in each other and pray for each other. God is touched by our hearts, esp when we are in pain ourselves. When God hears us praying for our friends and that they receive answered prayers, it blesses him. And in turn, he blesses us.

XXXXX



Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessBree View Post
Hello Ladies,

I just wanted to drop by and share some love with you all xx

I just want you to know I am praying for you and ask that the Lord will continue to prepare your womb for that special day when He will fill it with a special gift x

I also wanted to share a wonderful testimony of a close friend of mine.She has been ntnp for 10 years.She has been convinced that because of polycystic ovaries she would never have a baby.Well I told her about Preseed and she used it for 2 months and she became pregnant after 10 YEARS.She is a labour nurse so has delivered hundreds of babies and now she is going to have her own.She has asked for me to be her doula.I am super excited for her,because she had just been booked in for all of the medical procedures and investigations and then WHAM!

It has taught me that timing is everything,when it comes to God.When He decides that it is our time then He will come through.SO as His children we can just rest in Him knowing that He has His best stored up for His children.

I pray for Gods blessing upon every lady in this group!!

Love to you all!!!!!xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:39 AM   4345
Godsjewel
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,255
Hello my precious sisters!

I pray this message finds you well.

I received this in an email from a dear friend of mine, I hope it encourages you as it did me.

Long Awaited Miracle: The Best Kind of Update
Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am | Stephanie Bryant


**I posted this on Jan 28, 2011. At that point I had waited, we had waited, prayed, tried, asked questions, begged, and tried to keep the faith for a child of our own.

Each time I was at the end of my ability to be patient and trust, God would send an encouragement that I could hold on to. Meat for my weary hunger. Confirmation that I wasn’t crazy or dreaming up a plan that wasn’t in His will for my life.

Waiting has been terribly sweet.

“Because sometimes in the waiting for what we long for, we praise God long when the gift comes at long last. Sometimes God has his people wait long, so our gratitude becomes deeper and wider.” – Ann Voskamp, The Jesse Tree Journey

It was chosen for me – the waiting.

I choose my response.

I grew weary at the amount of “In God’s timing. . .” I’ve heard after these last 5 and half years of deep desire to be called “Mommy.” I know it’s true and best, but those words stirred up ugly responses, like a rake to my tender heart.

But God. . . He has shown me grace, a bent down hug when I stumbled into a pit. He gives me revelation that His perfect timing was not only for me, but my future children – His little children. That someday their story will be in the Book with Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Benjamin, Samson, Samuel, and John. All prayed for and believed for by their parents. All appointed for a miraculous time. All chosen before birth by Our Creator, to a specific job in The Kingdom.

All of these, the ones that were prayed for, longed for, waited for – they all point to Messiah – the One we all waited for. Who has come as promised and will come again. The waiting for His return is long-suffering, but Revelation imagery tells us is worth the wait. More-than-I-can-imagine worthy.

So I wait.



Today. . .

The waiting is over!!! Now I’m expectant with hopes and prayers for the miracle that grows inside me.

Seven is a perfect number and that’s how many years God prepared us for this moment, to give us a child that will enter the world in God’s perfect timing for him/her, for us, for His kingdom. {According to the doctor’s estimate, May 2, 2013 our little one will arrive in the world.}

But what I love most of all is how our biggest heart’s cry and prayers through the waiting years has already come true. Before our little one takes his/her first breath, God is receiving the glory for this little life.

No one has heard our story and not stated that’s it’s a miracle. Strangers have praised God with us. Others have been encouraged to wait for their miracle.

God’s infinite time is not like ours’. And when the miracle comes, the long-suffering seems like a blink. With our miracle realized, I don’t look back but forward with faith. We are so thankful that He had a perfect story for us, one that quickly connects others back to Him.

___________________________________

I know your waiting can be discouraging and difficult. I relate to your struggles. But I am so thankful for the waiting.

Are you waiting on something, someone? Are you thankful for the waiting? Are you allowing Jesus to prepare you for His miracle?

Maybe it’s a dream to be realized. Paperwork to be finalized for your child to be brought home. A love to find you and make you his own. A relationship restored.

I’ve worn galoshes through puddles of glory wondering if I could come up with the best version of how God would be glorified through the rain. My thoughts were not as high as His thoughts. His timing was not mine. {And I’m so grateful.}

I created scenarios in my mind of amazing endings to my waiting. How it would play out, how I would find out a miracle awaits.

I know this. His ways will include waiting. But all miracles are worth the wait.

“I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt His name together. I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. freeing me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy.” – Psalm 34: 1-5



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 12:10 PM   4346
BRK06
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsjewel View Post
Hello my precious sisters!

I pray this message finds you well.

I received this in an email from a dear friend of mine, I hope it encourages you as it did me.

Long Awaited Miracle: The Best Kind of Update
Nov 12, 2012 12:20 am | Stephanie Bryant


**I posted this on Jan 28, 2011. At that point I had waited, we had waited, prayed, tried, asked questions, begged, and tried to keep the faith for a child of our own.

Each time I was at the end of my ability to be patient and trust, God would send an encouragement that I could hold on to. Meat for my weary hunger. Confirmation that I wasn’t crazy or dreaming up a plan that wasn’t in His will for my life.

Waiting has been terribly sweet.

“Because sometimes in the waiting for what we long for, we praise God long when the gift comes at long last. Sometimes God has his people wait long, so our gratitude becomes deeper and wider.” – Ann Voskamp, The Jesse Tree Journey

It was chosen for me – the waiting.

I choose my response.

I grew weary at the amount of “In God’s timing. . .” I’ve heard after these last 5 and half years of deep desire to be called “Mommy.” I know it’s true and best, but those words stirred up ugly responses, like a rake to my tender heart.

But God. . . He has shown me grace, a bent down hug when I stumbled into a pit. He gives me revelation that His perfect timing was not only for me, but my future children – His little children. That someday their story will be in the Book with Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Benjamin, Samson, Samuel, and John. All prayed for and believed for by their parents. All appointed for a miraculous time. All chosen before birth by Our Creator, to a specific job in The Kingdom.

All of these, the ones that were prayed for, longed for, waited for – they all point to Messiah – the One we all waited for. Who has come as promised and will come again. The waiting for His return is long-suffering, but Revelation imagery tells us is worth the wait. More-than-I-can-imagine worthy.

So I wait.



Today. . .

The waiting is over!!! Now I’m expectant with hopes and prayers for the miracle that grows inside me.

Seven is a perfect number and that’s how many years God prepared us for this moment, to give us a child that will enter the world in God’s perfect timing for him/her, for us, for His kingdom. {According to the doctor’s estimate, May 2, 2013 our little one will arrive in the world.}

But what I love most of all is how our biggest heart’s cry and prayers through the waiting years has already come true. Before our little one takes his/her first breath, God is receiving the glory for this little life.

No one has heard our story and not stated that’s it’s a miracle. Strangers have praised God with us. Others have been encouraged to wait for their miracle.

God’s infinite time is not like ours’. And when the miracle comes, the long-suffering seems like a blink. With our miracle realized, I don’t look back but forward with faith. We are so thankful that He had a perfect story for us, one that quickly connects others back to Him.

___________________________________

I know your waiting can be discouraging and difficult. I relate to your struggles. But I am so thankful for the waiting.

Are you waiting on something, someone? Are you thankful for the waiting? Are you allowing Jesus to prepare you for His miracle?

Maybe it’s a dream to be realized. Paperwork to be finalized for your child to be brought home. A love to find you and make you his own. A relationship restored.

I’ve worn galoshes through puddles of glory wondering if I could come up with the best version of how God would be glorified through the rain. My thoughts were not as high as His thoughts. His timing was not mine. {And I’m so grateful.}

I created scenarios in my mind of amazing endings to my waiting. How it would play out, how I would find out a miracle awaits.

I know this. His ways will include waiting. But all miracles are worth the wait.

“I will praise the Lord at all times. I will constantly speak His praises. I will boast only in the Lord; let all who are discouraged take heart. Come, let us tell of the Lord’s greatness; let us exalt His name together. I prayed to the Lord, and He answered me. freeing me from all my fears. Those who look to him for help will be radiant with joy.” – Psalm 34: 1-5
Thank you for posting this!! It's so encouraging to read stories about ladies that have been waiting for as long as we have ( and longer!) who finally get their miracle! While I'm not crazy about the idea of waiting 2-5 more years for a sweet little baby of my own, I will wait patiently on God and the perfect gift He has ready for me



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 13:46 PM   4347
Godsjewel
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,255
Would you kill someone?

I’m not talking about taking the life of an attacker as you are defending your own life or that of your family. I’m asking if you would ever just come right out and kill someone. I’m going to go out on a limb and assume your answer is a resounding “no”! For most of us, the idea of even hurting someone is absurd, much less taking someone’s life.

But why would you refuse to kill someone? Is it because you wouldn’t want to endure the punishment that would follow? As horrible as the punishment would be, most of us wouldn’t want to kill someone even if we knew we could escape any consequences. What is it that makes the idea of purposefully ending another person’s life so unthinkable?

A holy God handed down a commandment saying “Do not kill”. Enough said.

Do you realize this same holy God also said “Do not worry”?

Infertility places a heavy burden on your heart and your mind. You worry about whether or not you should pursue medical treatment. You worry about where the money will come from. You worry about a future without children if you are unable to conceive. You worry about a marriage placed under the strain of an empty cradle. You worry. You worry. You worry.

The same God who said “Do not kill” also said “Do not worry”.

Why does God tell you not to worry? Because He knows your future. He knows the plans He has for you, and He’s not worried. The uncertainty that infertility places before you is not puzzling to God. He knew every day of your life before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139:16) If His plan for you involves difficult days, He knows how to bring you through them. He also knows how to celebrate with you on joyous days. You don’t have to worry because you are never alone (Matthew 28:20), and the One who travels with you, who knows your future, is not worried.

You matter to God. God cares that your heart longs for a baby. He sees every tear that has streamed down your face when another cycle ends without a pregnancy. He understands the hurt and the frustration, yet because He is lovingly in control He can still say to you “don’t worry”.

Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; but I tell you, not even Solomon in all his glory clothed himself like one of these.
But if God so clothes the grass in the field, which is alive today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, how much more will He clothe you? You men of little faith!
Luke 12:27-28



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 20:39 PM   4348
me222
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 141
Shellvz- I'm praying for guidance for you and your husband.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 18th, 2012, 17:29 PM   4349
me222
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: australia
Posts: 141
How was everyone's weekend? What'd you all get up to?
Afm, my hubby and I just hung out, cleaned, church, and went to a family gathering. Was a good and relaxing weekend. My morning feels like its ruined though due to someone saying something relating to be not being pregnant. Great..just highlight the fact! I know she was saying something out of love and care, but it still hurt. Some days I'm okay that I haven't got a child as yet...and others, well- we all know how it feels.

No matter what...God is Sovereign and if He wants us to have children, He'll provide. He may want us to just grow in Him as we wait and grow in other areas (knowledge about health, work stuff, etc.).

I hope you all have a lovely day, girls. Remember God loves you even when it mayn't feel like it. Hugs.



Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 19th, 2012, 07:27 AM   4350
Godsjewel
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California
Posts: 2,255
Quote:
Originally Posted by me222 View Post
How was everyone's weekend? What'd you all get up to?
Afm, my hubby and I just hung out, cleaned, church, and went to a family gathering. Was a good and relaxing weekend. My morning feels like its ruined though due to someone saying something relating to be not being pregnant. Great..just highlight the fact! I know she was saying something out of love and care, but it still hurt. Some days I'm okay that I haven't got a child as yet...and others, well- we all know how it feels.

No matter what...God is Sovereign and if He wants us to have children, He'll provide. He may want us to just grow in Him as we wait and grow in other areas (knowledge about health, work stuff, etc.).

I hope you all have a lovely day, girls. Remember God loves you even when it mayn't feel like it. Hugs.
Mine was pretty good, besides the little stomach bug I had going on...but thankfully I'm doing much better.

Oh hun, we all have been in your shoes where someone has made a comment about pregnancy and they don't know how that was another cut in your already tender heart. All we can do is ask God for strength and when someone says something, we can immediately say to ourselves, "Thank you Lord that in due time I will conceive". I know it can be easier said than done at times, but I know God loves it when we speak out in faith.




 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
anther, christian, encourage, ladies, ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO