Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:00 AM   31
smokey
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Surrey
Posts: 11,250
im only on cycle 3 this time round so hopfully itd nothing like last time



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:01 AM   32
honeycheeks
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,621
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovelust View Post
Im cycle #5 and i feel like im never going to get PG, i just want my baby already!

Lets make a list of how many cycles everyone is and see when everyone gets their BFP!

LizLoveLust
Cycle #5

Linz143
Cycle #11

Bean66
Cycle #6

Ladylou86
Cycle #1

Busymamma
Cycle #4

Oliviarose
Cycle #0

Drsquid
Cycle #2

Honeycheeks
Cycle #25

Hotszott22
Cycle #10

Tripple
Cycle #9

BearsMummy
Cycle #120

Dinky
Cycle #6
Love you for this thread. I really hope we start getting our BFPs on this thread.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:03 AM   33
lizlovelust
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
im only on cycle 3 this time round so hopfully itd nothing like last time
Oohhh okay so cycle #3 right now, ill put that!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:04 AM   34
lizlovelust
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by honeycheeks View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovelust View Post
Im cycle #5 and i feel like im never going to get PG, i just want my baby already!

Lets make a list of how many cycles everyone is and see when everyone gets their BFP!

LizLoveLust
Cycle #5

Linz143
Cycle #11

Bean66
Cycle #6

Ladylou86
Cycle #1

Busymamma
Cycle #4

Oliviarose
Cycle #0

Drsquid
Cycle #2

Honeycheeks
Cycle #25

Hotszott22
Cycle #10

Tripple
Cycle #9

BearsMummy
Cycle #120

Dinky
Cycle #6
Love you for this thread. I really hope we start getting our BFPs on this thread.
Haha thanks, yea i hope we do too! FX!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 11:06 AM   35
saffiya
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 599
Hello ladies and hope you dont mind me joining in but i am now on cycle #2



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:13 PM   36
lizlovelust
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by saffiya View Post
Hello ladies and hope you dont mind me joining in but i am now on cycle #2
Welcome, hope you get your BFP soon!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 12:19 PM   37
dinky
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: bedfordshire, uk
Posts: 1,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovelust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky View Post
Im on cycle 6! Took me a long time to concieve dd so hoping to dont take aslong this time! I NEED to be pregnant again!!! X
Awww ill add you to the list, i need to be PG too, never been and this ill be my firrst if i ever get PG!


It took me 7 years to get pregnant. Thats the first and last time id been pregnant! Good luck to you hope you get your soon! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 13:02 PM   38
lizlovelust
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 6,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizlovelust View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinky View Post
Im on cycle 6! Took me a long time to concieve dd so hoping to dont take aslong this time! I NEED to be pregnant again!!! X
Awww ill add you to the list, i need to be PG too, never been and this ill be my firrst if i ever get PG!


It took me 7 years to get pregnant. Thats the first and last time id been pregnant! Good luck to you hope you get your soon! X
Oh wow, well i hope you get PG soon!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 13:04 PM   39
BusyMomma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 486
7 years omg! I'd die...I hope it doesn't take us that long! I think after 3 we would probably give up and DH would get a vasectomy. We already have bigger age gaps than we would ideally want and he is 36 now and definitely doesn't want any kids after 40. So hoping it happens for us this year



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 1st, 2012, 14:31 PM   40
graceundrfire
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 12
Hi, ladies!

Hope you don't mind if I join! We are on cycle #2. I feel like time is of the essence for us, I'm 32, DH is 55! It would be the first lil one for either of us. DH is in great shape, healthy and was very willing when I made an appt at the FS BEFORE we even began trying. The FS said that if we don't conceive within 8 months she would start testing us. So...here we go! Sending much positive energy to all on this journey!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
cycle , number , ttc

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO