Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:04 AM   41
hunni12
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Good luck ladies, I had the pill form and it worked just as well
How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?

Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!
I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then
Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol
A dating scan will tell me exactly how far along I am. I got into a hit and run today. I was rear ended and ended up going to the hospital thank god my bean is okay



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 27th, 2012, 02:47 AM   42
Charmjoy91
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Good luck ladies, I had the pill form and it worked just as well
How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?

Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!
I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then
Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol
A dating scan will tell me exactly how far along I am. I got into a hit and run today. I was rear ended and ended up going to the hospital thank god my bean is okay
Oh my! Im sorry u had to endure that, thank goodness ur ok. Tell me how ur appt for ur dating scan goes on Monday. Im on Day 9 with my CBFM, been having highs on the CBFM for 8 days , so, been using that opportunity to Now just waitin' for a peak day.
Stay in good spirits, ill be back to check on u!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 27th, 2012, 21:14 PM   43
nikkie122
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 679
Glad your doing ok. Would love to hear how your appointment goes!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 29th, 2012, 21:46 PM   44
Charmjoy91
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmjoy91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunni12 View Post
Good luck ladies, I had the pill form and it worked just as well
How are you hunni12? Have u been to ur first appt yet?

Just checkin' seeing how ur doin'!
I am fine, I went to my first appointment yesterday. They did a pelvic exam and checked my uterus and gave me my prenatals. I have my dating scan next monday I will be 7 weeks and 1 day then
Aww, how nice. Glad to knoe everything is goin' well! Whats a dating scan? (Ive never been preggo before) What have u been doin'? Have u been makin' any life style changes since u found out? Im 21, ur only 19? Good stuff, good stuff. We some youngstas! lol
A dating scan will tell me exactly how far along I am. I got into a hit and run today. I was rear ended and ended up going to the hospital thank god my bean is okay
How was ur dating scan Hunni12?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 31st, 2012, 14:49 PM   45
Hopeful214
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 263
hows everyone doing? any testing yet?

AFM, wont be testing till sunday ill be 10DPO still early but i'll be testing everyday until i get a or AF shows but hopefully its a my sisterinlaw just announced on Tues shes prego shes 5 1/2 wks so yay to her!! but i wanna be next lol

I did accidently missed taking my pill yesterday actually me and DH forgot we were just so bz and hes usually good on reminding me to take it and actually brining it to me! but today i will NOT forget...

to all



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 08:07 AM   46
Charmjoy91
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful214 View Post
hows everyone doing? any testing yet?

AFM, wont be testing till sunday ill be 10DPO still early but i'll be testing everyday until i get a or AF shows but hopefully its a my sisterinlaw just announced on Tues shes prego shes 5 1/2 wks so yay to her!! but i wanna be next lol

I did accidently missed taking my pill yesterday actually me and DH forgot we were just so bz and hes usually good on reminding me to take it and actually brining it to me! but today i will NOT forget...

to all
Well, congrats to the sis in law! Now, to focus on u! Yes, ur right its ur turn, so keep prayin' & keep doin' ur routine, sounds like hubby is very supportive and ready for a LO as well, glad to hear that! FX'D to u my Love, and wish u nothin' but the best It'll b our turn soon, i think B&B is a lucky site! (& Geritol too!)



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 13:04 PM   47
hunni12
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 5,221
Hey loves. My appointment went great and I got an ultrasound . Baby had a heartbeat of 143bpm and everything is fine. Sadly my next scan isn't till Im 12 weeks



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 15:36 PM   48
Hopeful214
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dallas,TX
Posts: 263
Charm- yes DH is very supportive hes anxious and excited as i am...well got bad news from sis in law the pregnancy ended today
But cant let that stop us, as supportive as ill be i wont give up jus yet... GL and lots of to us

Hunni- that is awesome!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 1st, 2012, 16:41 PM   49
moose31
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: NH
Posts: 831
Looks like another cycle TTC for me. I will be giving geritol a try. AF got me



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 2nd, 2012, 06:08 AM   50
Charmjoy91
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful214 View Post
Charm- yes DH is very supportive hes anxious and excited as i am...well got bad news from sis in law the pregnancy ended today
But cant let that stop us, as supportive as ill be i wont give up jus yet... GL and lots of to us

Hunni- that is awesome!!
Grr, that makes me sad . But, everything will b fine. Support her as much as she needs! Let nothing get in ur way, & soon we'll be bumpin' together! Ive got my FX'd for the both of us & ur sis in law is in my prayers. GL Love.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
geritol , pregnancy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO