Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 25th, 2013, 19:56 PM   851
tarheelwife81
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 20
Hey y'all! I am new to this site and my Mom actually called me today after her Dr's appointment...She said she was talking to one of the nurses at the office and my Mom was showing the nurse pictures of her grandchildren, telling her that my oldest brother and his wife just announced their pregnancy last week, and that me and my husband are TTC still. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 and have had no luck getting pregnant. That isn't stopping me from giving up on trying to have a baby though. Then she told my Mom that she also has PCOS and her Grandmother told her to try Geritol and Folic Acid...Well, it worked for her after 2 months of TTC...AF has amazingly come on her own last month and this month (spotted yesterday and still very light today). Is is okay to start Geritol and Folic Acid tomorrow? GL to everyone TTC ~ Baby dust to us all!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:39 AM   852
bonbom
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie122 View Post
How are all you ladies doing?
feeling a little bit sadd 😢 , its been two months today since i had the d&c .
blahh i cant even explain how i feel . i feel kinda empty .
ive been takin the geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so ?
hope this i my month ! fx ! how are yu ?!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 01:42 AM   853
bonbom
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelwife81 View Post
Hey y'all! I am new to this site and my Mom actually called me today after her Dr's appointment...She said she was talking to one of the nurses at the office and my Mom was showing the nurse pictures of her grandchildren, telling her that my oldest brother and his wife just announced their pregnancy last week, and that me and my husband are TTC still. I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2007 and have had no luck getting pregnant. That isn't stopping me from giving up on trying to have a baby though. Then she told my Mom that she also has PCOS and her Grandmother told her to try Geritol and Folic Acid...Well, it worked for her after 2 months of TTC...AF has amazingly come on her own last month and this month (spotted yesterday and still very light today). Is is okay to start Geritol and Folic Acid tomorrow? GL to everyone TTC ~ Baby dust to us all!!!
heyyyy girly !
i think yu should start wheneve yu feel ready. i started the last day of period . well im almost gnna finish my bottle ! im excited!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 26th, 2013, 08:54 AM   854
nikkie122
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie122 View Post
How are all you ladies doing?
feeling a little bit sadd 😢 , its been two months today since i had the d&c .
blahh i cant even explain how i feel . i feel kinda empty .
ive been takin the geritol tonic for about 3 weeks or so ?
hope this i my month ! fx ! how are yu ?!
Hey. I'm sorry. I know how that feeling too. It is really hard but it will happen again! I'm doing good. Trying not to worry and staying positive!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 17:37 PM   855
tarheelwife81
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 20
Well, we went to Walmart and I got my Geritol today...Sounds so weird to say that I am 31, buying Geritol...But, I am going to give it a try and start with it tomorrow! Any particular time of day I should take it (what's the best meal to take it with)? Was thinking breakfast or lunch...



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:58 AM   856
nikkie122
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 678
Good luck!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 06:59 AM   857
nikkie122
Other
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Arizona
Posts: 678
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelwife81 View Post
Well, we went to Walmart and I got my Geritol today...Sounds so weird to say that I am 31, buying Geritol...But, I am going to give it a try and start with it tomorrow! Any particular time of day I should take it (what's the best meal to take it with)? Was thinking breakfast or lunch...
I use to take it in the morning after breakfast.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 07:32 AM   858
Powell130
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mableton, GA
Posts: 2,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelwife81 View Post
Well, we went to Walmart and I got my Geritol today...Sounds so weird to say that I am 31, buying Geritol...But, I am going to give it a try and start with it tomorrow! Any particular time of day I should take it (what's the best meal to take it with)? Was thinking breakfast or lunch...
If it makes you feel sick to your stomach (which it does alot of people) take it at night before you go to bed (but with food). If it doesn't, then it really doesn't matter, just make sure to take it at the same time everyday. I see you say what's the best meal to take it with, so you already know to take it with food, I didn't know that at first! GL hun!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 18:01 PM   859
tarheelwife81
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 20
I decided to take mine after dinner, which seems to be working pretty good. No stomach upsets (yet) and we pretty much eat dinner at the same time every night. I am going to put them also in my purse just in case we are out and about and I will take a granola bar to have as a back up as well. So far, so good...Hubby finds it amusing that I am taking Geritol, but the end result is all that matters. I read almost every single post from the very first post on here before I even registered and I have truly been inspired and couldn't believe that I found the information that my Mom was telling me about. We shall see if there is a baby in my bottle



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 19:10 PM   860
Powell130
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mableton, GA
Posts: 2,873
There was a baby in my first bottle, I used the tonic tho.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
geritol , pregnancy

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO