Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:38 PM   1
hotsexymum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: portsmouth
Posts: 2,751

9 days till big brother


9 days till big brother who watchs it mememe i do



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:51 PM   2
MummytoOscar
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 898
I do I do! Can't wait!

I guess the housemates are in hiding right now!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:53 PM   3
hotsexymum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: portsmouth
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by MummytoOscar View Post
I do I do! Can't wait!

I guess the housemates are in hiding right now!
yer big brother around the world in on now on E4 funney



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:54 PM   4
xxxjacxxx
AutoSignup (SAAB)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: N. Wales
Posts: 16,378
woohooo cant wait!!

If I get chance to sit down and watch it that is



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:56 PM   5
hotsexymum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: portsmouth
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjacquixxx View Post
woohooo cant wait!!

If I get chance to sit down and watch it that is
am sure you will



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 16:58 PM   6
MummytoOscar
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 898
I read somewhere that they have scrapped the live feed this year

I used to like watching it late when they're drunk. Things like when Jonny stripped off naked running around the house and jumping into the pool



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 17:02 PM   7
hotsexymum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: portsmouth
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by MummytoOscar View Post
I read somewhere that they have scrapped the live feed this year

I used to like watching it late when they're drunk. Things like when Jonny stripped off naked running around the house and jumping into the pool
i hope they have not stop live feed at night thats the best



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 17:03 PM   8
polo_princess
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hertfordshire
Posts: 45,498
I hope its going to be better than last year ... i couldnt really get into it



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 17:05 PM   9
hotsexymum
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: portsmouth
Posts: 2,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by polo_princess View Post
I hope its going to be better than last year ... i couldnt really get into it
i was in and out off hospital all the time so this year i woat miss a thing



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 26th, 2009, 17:05 PM   10
xxxjacxxx
AutoSignup (SAAB)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: N. Wales
Posts: 16,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsexymum View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxjacquixxx View Post
woohooo cant wait!!

If I get chance to sit down and watch it that is
am sure you will
I will MAKE SURE I do, gags/straight jackets all round I think!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO