Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 03:02 AM   31
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB Legend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 83,661
A few departures from the show then, I wonder if they will be dramatic exits?!

I don't understand about Max's dad being Kylie and beckys dad, isn't that incestuous? Or am I being thick, haha. I only started watching Corrie again earlier this year so I missed some of the earlier stories



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:22 AM   32
blueskai
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,176
Maybe it was rape or abuse or something. Thats so sad if so!! I do like Kylie. Maybe going thru the pregnancy reminds her of back then and thats how it comes out.

Yay to Sunita leaving, and Stella. Cannot bear them

co



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 04:53 AM   33
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB Legend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 83,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskai View Post
Maybe it was rape or abuse or something. Thats so sad if so!! I do like Kylie. Maybe going thru the pregnancy reminds her of back then and thats how it comes out.

Yay to Sunita leaving, and Stella. Cannot bear them

co
That's a good point actually, I never thought that. Poor Kylie if so



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:32 AM   34
DanielleM
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 6,917
OMG at the Kylie story if it is true!!!

about Sunita she really cannot act, hopefully Fiz will announce her departure too, my 1 year old can act better than her she does my fecking head in!!!

As sad as this sounds I only started watching EE again for the Christmas storylines

Kylie does stay on the pill and Gail finds out and makes her tell David, who then goes round to see Tina (who splits up from Tommy) and what happens in anyones guess.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:38 AM   35
Erinsmummy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielleM View Post
OMG at the Kylie story if it is true!!!

about Sunita she really cannot act, hopefully Fiz will announce her departure too, my 1 year old can act better than her she does my fecking head in!!!

As sad as this sounds I only started watching EE again for the Christmas storylines

Kylie does stay on the pill and Gail finds out and makes her tell David, who then goes round to see Tina (who splits up from Tommy) and what happens in anyones guess.
Oh my, They split up again?! Soaps r really strange, there's never anyone around who ur partner hasn't slept with lol. Tina has been with David.. Jason.. Tommy.. And they all live on the same street haha. Even Maria, she's been with Marcus, Jason, nick, Tyrone, all on same street! Christ haha xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 09:40 AM   36
Tasha
Other
BabyandBump Team
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 33,507
Haha, I was thinking that about Eastenders yesterday. How every one is related to everyone is some way or another



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 10:20 AM   37
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB Legend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 83,661
I don't want fizz to leave, I want her and Tyrone to get together, he deserves a nice girl!

I just saw on a Corrie Facebook page that Tyrone says a tearful goodbye to Tommy as he prepares to do a runner from Weatherfield. Tina might get together with David then- did they used to be together?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 11:29 AM   38
Erinsmummy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,724
Tina and David were together, then she fell pregnant and Gail helped her hav an abortion behind David's back! So they got history!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 11:38 AM   39
Bevziibubble
Mum (Mom)
BnB Legend
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 83,661
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinsmummy View Post
Tina and David were together, then she fell pregnant and Gail helped her hav an abortion behind David's back! So they got history!!
Wow so this pregnancy now isn't her first pregnancy then like Tommy thinks. I wish I watched Corrie before this year, I missed so much!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Nov 28th, 2012, 12:08 PM   40
Erinsmummy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,724
Yep, David was gutted she has an abortion. He had a really hard time gettin over her aswel. I hope him and kylie end up ok though I think they are a great couple!



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO