Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:03 AM   11
amytrisha
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Manchester
Posts: 9,093
Spoiler
I think andy plans on taking the kids away from Debbie, so Debbie tries to flee the country and Cameron stops her realising he still really loves her


I didn't watch it last night, let OH have free run of the TV so gonna catch up now x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:09 AM   12
Elljo3
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: north wales
Posts: 1,340
Ooh I love emmerdale.

Haven't watched this weeks yet but so can't wait to catch up tho.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 11:49 AM   13
JessdueJan
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,185
Just watched last nights episode, I feel so sorry for Nikhil! He's hopeless bless him xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 14:36 PM   14
Lianne1986
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 11,112
I love emmerdale!


bit of useless info here but my mum was gonna my older sister emma, then said our surname with and decided against it - my maiden name is Dale



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 15:23 PM   15
WanaBaba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 3,145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne1986 View Post
I love emmerdale!


bit of useless info here but my mum was gonna my older sister emma, then said our surname with and decided against it - my maiden name is Dale
Haha that's quite funny!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 15:26 PM   16
WanaBaba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 3,145
Have I missed an emmerdale?

The other night when zac told Debbie about Diane taking the kids away she stormed out the house saying she wasn't having it and then on the next episode she was back at the house all calm again?? Did I miss an episode?



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 4th, 2013, 12:31 PM   17
Lianne1986
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 11,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanaBaba View Post
Have I missed an emmerdale?

The other night when zac told Debbie about Diane taking the kids away she stormed out the house saying she wasn't having it and then on the next episode she was back at the house all calm again?? Did I miss an episode?
No, bit of a cock up there I think unless I missed one too



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 03:03 AM   18
WanaBaba
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Uk
Posts: 3,145
Can't beleive Cameron and Debbie got it on, what's that all about?!

I was really hoping that Declan would tell the police about the body! How will Cameron ever be found out now?!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 9th, 2013, 16:20 PM   19
Lianne1986
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Cambridgeshire
Posts: 11,112
I don't know but its not very real life like is it??

poor laurel & baby leo tonight



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2013, 06:12 AM   20
JessdueJan
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 4,185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lianne1986 View Post
I don't know but its not very real life like is it??

poor laurel & baby leo tonight
I'm just about to catch up on last nights now, sounds interesting x



 
Status: Offline
 

SEO by vBSEO