Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 11:26 AM   1
lindsloo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united states
Posts: 516

6 dpo and going CRAZYYY


anyone else??
so far...nausea, cramps, lots of (TMI) goopy EWCM mixed with creamy CM, EXHAUSTED, nagging headaches....i want to test soooo badly!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 15:57 PM   2
future_momma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 530
Im 6 dpo also today. So far it is hornyness (lol), sensitive nips, a sense of calmness, dreams of twin baby girls, skin break out, lower back pain, restlessness at night, high temps, and lots of creamy cm. Wanna wait with me? My lps are from 15-18 days long.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 16:51 PM   3
lindsloo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united states
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_momma View Post
Im 6 dpo also today. So far it is hornyness (lol), sensitive nips, a sense of calmness, dreams of twin baby girls, skin break out, lower back pain, restlessness at night, high temps, and lots of creamy cm. Wanna wait with me? My lps are from 15-18 days long.
Yes let's wait together! When are you going to test? I'm going to try to hold off until 10dpo but I'm so impatient. Your symptoms sound good!! I don't chart or temp but I may start if I don't get a bfp this cycle. I have been checking my cervix though and this afternoon it was very soft



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 20:44 PM   4
future_momma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsloo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_momma View Post
Im 6 dpo also today. So far it is hornyness (lol), sensitive nips, a sense of calmness, dreams of twin baby girls, skin break out, lower back pain, restlessness at night, high temps, and lots of creamy cm. Wanna wait with me? My lps are from 15-18 days long.
Yes let's wait together! When are you going to test? I'm going to try to hold off until 10dpo but I'm so impatient. Your symptoms sound good!! I don't chart or temp but I may start if I don't get a bfp this cycle. I have been checking my cervix though and this afternoon it was very soft
Im going to test maybe 14 dpo or more since my lps are long i dont want to test too early. My 4th year wedding anniversery is the 25th thinking of testing then (I would be 13 dpo).



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 10:07 AM   5
lindsloo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united states
Posts: 516
aww that is so exciting!!

we are 7 dpo today yay!! any new symptoms? ive been nauseous when i wake up in the mornings and cannot get out of bed its awful. im so tired and ive had nagging headaches for the past 5 days but this one has not gone away since it started yesterday afternoon. a lot of creamy cm this morning too...vivid dreams and when i woke up from one of them early this morning i had a lot of twinging cramps on my left side. hmmm....



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 18:15 PM   6
future_momma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 530
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsloo View Post
aww that is so exciting!!

we are 7 dpo today yay!! any new symptoms? ive been nauseous when i wake up in the mornings and cannot get out of bed its awful. im so tired and ive had nagging headaches for the past 5 days but this one has not gone away since it started yesterday afternoon. a lot of creamy cm this morning too...vivid dreams and when i woke up from one of them early this morning i had a lot of twinging cramps on my left side. hmmm....
I have same symptoms as yesterday. Very tired today and I keep eating twinkies lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 17:57 PM   7
future_momma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 530
8 dpo!!! heartburn, fatigue, and up and down all night.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 09:57 AM   8
lindsloo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united states
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_momma View Post
8 dpo!!! heartburn, fatigue, and up and down all night.
your symptoms sound good!! i feel like all of my symptoms have disappeared other than exhaustion, i dont understand im so confused!! i had some minor cramps last night but i try not to think too much about those. i want to test today, but i know that once i start testing i wont stop haha. i always waste sooo much money...im considering just waiting until AF is due...



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 18:01 PM   9
future_momma
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Oregon
Posts: 530
I started getting mild cramps last night and today. I try not to think about it. I also REALLY wanted to test yesterday but i only have one test and i dont want to waste it.
9 dpo- heartburn, irritation, mild cramping, high temp, creamy cm, lower back pain, and gas.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:22 AM   10
lindsloo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united states
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by future_momma View Post
I started getting mild cramps last night and today. I try not to think about it. I also REALLY wanted to test yesterday but i only have one test and i dont want to waste it.
9 dpo- heartburn, irritation, mild cramping, high temp, creamy cm, lower back pain, and gas.
hi futuremomma i have been out of town any updates?? i tested at 9dpo, 11dpo and today at 13dpo and bfns...still having lots of symptoms, hoping that i maybe O'd late!!



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
crazyyy , dpo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO