Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 15:31 PM   1
laurarebecca1
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,505

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!


dont think i can last til 2nd march...anyone with me?



Status: Online
 
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 18:14 PM   2
Jaimekaye
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 75
Yes me! Ughhhh I'm going crazy and I'm only 4dpo
I'm tired of waiting!!!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 05:01 AM   3
laurarebecca1
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,505
ff gave me crosshairs today, so im officially 3 dpo but i only have a 12/13 day lutuel phase. Going to be a longggg wait!! i agree i hate waiting, chart stalking, posting and talking to others seriously helps but i feel im becoming obsessed!

this month i'm trying to stay positive (first cycle of soy, and i ovulated early so must have done something for me) but after 2 years of bfn, i kind of give up seeing anything different,

lets pray for a sticky babyyyy



Status: Online
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:15 PM   4
sprite30
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,055
i'm not sure if im 2 or 3 dpo but im going to go with 2 dpo for now. the wait is on....

ive had a short lp the last 2 months too but that makes me nervous. i feel obsessed too i sit here and think oh let me get back to work or clean the bathroom or go for a walk and then 45 minutes later im still reading threads lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:17 PM   5
laurarebecca1
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite30 View Post
i'm not sure if im 2 or 3 dpo but im going to go with 2 dpo for now. the wait is on....

ive had a short lp the last 2 months too but that makes me nervous. i feel obsessed too i sit here and think on let me get back to work or clean the bathroom or go for a walk and then 45 minutes later im still reading threads lol
ive spent all this month reading and reading and looking at charts trying to compare, i can feel myself going slowly insane!!

lets be TWW buddies

how long is luteul phase usually?



Status: Online
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:22 PM   6
pinkylisa28
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: southport
Posts: 237
Can I join in please,I'm 5dpo today and already way past obsessed,lol!wasnt even supposed to be trying yet,bought clearblue ovulation kit to start monitoring my cycles but cudnt resist the urge to try when I got a smilie face on valentines day x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:32 PM   7
laurarebecca1
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,505
of course are you sympton spotting already? when is the witch due and when are you going to test?



Status: Online
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:47 PM   8
pinkylisa28
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: southport
Posts: 237
My cycles have been all over the place recently so really don't know when the witch sound arrive. I'm going to try and wait until the 1st of march that will be 14days past when I think I ovulated,don't know for sure if I have o'd as I haven't being doing temps just a positive opk
Had pains on Friday so fingers crossed that was o pains,had extra sore boobs aswell but nothing else as of yet x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:51 PM   9
sprite30
Pregnant (Expecting)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurarebecca1 View Post

ive spent all this month reading and reading and looking at charts trying to compare, i can feel myself going slowly insane!!

lets be TWW buddies

how long is luteul phase usually?
mine LP was 14 days like clockwork and now 12...ive read between 11-14 is normal but that it should always be the same so i dont know why i would go from 14 to 12 ...now im going to be crazy excited if af doesnt show up at 12dpo because i have it in my head that that may be the new normal



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 13:52 PM   10
laurarebecca1
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkylisa28 View Post
My cycles have been all over the place recently so really don't know when the witch sound arrive. I'm going to try and wait until the 1st of march that will be 14days past when I think I ovulated,don't know for sure if I have o'd as I haven't being doing temps just a positive opk
Had pains on Friday so fingers crossed that was o pains,had extra sore boobs aswell but nothing else as of yet x x

ooooohh 1st march like me test buddies!! i ovulated 1/2 days earlier so expecting the witch 1/2 days earlier, i have a 12 day luteul phase



Status: Online
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
crazy , dpo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO