Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 02:36 AM   11
xCookieDoughx
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCookieDoughx View Post
Another BFN this morning although I guess for 7-9dpo it's still early.

I thought I saw a tiny tiny tiny hint of a line but I just have major line eye! Haha!
Actually.... I just put it up against an OPK so I could follow the line and see if it was in the right place and I'm sure there's something there! If I shine my phone torch on it there is a very very veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy faint pink line there! And I mean VERY faint!!!

I'm gonna test again for the next couple of days with the cheapies and if they have faint lines I'll get a first response



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 09:44 AM   12
MinaMae
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 212
So exciting cookie!! Share with us your tests. It's our first time TTC where we actually got our stuff lined up. We had been NTNP for a few years and it didn't work out for us.

Yesterday I felt pretty shitty all day. Cramping off and on. Feeling hungry, eating, sick to my stomach cycle all day. That's not uncommon for me though because I have digestive problems. It just doesn't usually last all day. Some occasional twinges in the bb area but no soreness, etc. I did a test today.. took both OPK and HCG. Both negative. lol. If I hold up the HCG with the OPK I think I see something, but I don't really think so. More waiting and more cramping.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 10:50 AM   13
brandonsgirl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreign Chick View Post
Likewise :-) I'll probably start POAS at 9dpo, not a patient bone in my body lol

This will be my 4th non consecutive cycle. Feeling... fetal movement already Hahaha just kidding of course. Let's just say hopeful, I found that in the past the cycles with all the symptoms turned into BFN's and the one with no symptoms whatsoever was the BFP... But of course we can't choose what we feel, and it's so hard not to symptom spot. So I've just been having cramps from 1-3 dpo more like uterine expansion, I realize that there is nothing to be expanding at this point, but it is what it is.

What about you?
It's so hard to to SS isn't it?! I promised myself that i would be calm about it all and not even think about testing until 10dpo.. well i caved today didn't i Honestly i wasn't expecting anything being 4dpo but yet still did it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaMae View Post
I'm 6-8 DPO too. I think 7, but we left for our wedding last Saturday and I didn't get to take my OPK after that. So I think it happened around the 1-3rd based on EWCM. I also tested this morning, BFN, lol.

I symptom spot too because I'm obsessive.
I didn't feel anything until yesterday/last night. I had some light spotting and then today i've been really tired, crampy, some bb ache/pain, and upset stomach.

Oooh light spotting.. that's a good sign. Possible implantation spotting? Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCookieDoughx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCookieDoughx View Post
Another BFN this morning although I guess for 7-9dpo it's still early.

I thought I saw a tiny tiny tiny hint of a line but I just have major line eye! Haha!
Actually.... I just put it up against an OPK so I could follow the line and see if it was in the right place and I'm sure there's something there! If I shine my phone torch on it there is a very very veeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy faint pink line there! And I mean VERY faint!!!

I'm gonna test again for the next couple of days with the cheapies and if they have faint lines I'll get a first response
Sending lots of your way! I hope this is the start of your BFP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinaMae View Post
So exciting cookie!! Share with us your tests. It's our first time TTC where we actually got our stuff lined up. We had been NTNP for a few years and it didn't work out for us.

Yesterday I felt pretty shitty all day. Cramping off and on. Feeling hungry, eating, sick to my stomach cycle all day. That's not uncommon for me though because I have digestive problems. It just doesn't usually last all day. Some occasional twinges in the bb area but no soreness, etc. I did a test today.. took both OPK and HCG. Both negative. lol. If I hold up the HCG with the OPK I think I see something, but I don't really think so. More waiting and more cramping.
Fingers crossed for you huni, what dpo are you?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 10:57 AM   14
drudai
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 1,632
Morning ladies, eee, cookie, I can't wait to see progression.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 10:58 AM   15
brandonsgirl
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lincolnshire
Posts: 5,221
Im 4dpo today and had some period/ovulation type dull pains earlier from stomach to back and then some stabbing pains on the right side (pretty sure thats the side i ovulated from)
I'm so over SS at the moment!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 11:00 AM   16
MinaMae
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 212
I think I'm 7-9 DPO. We left for our destination wedding on 7/1. I did an OPK the day before and it wasn't surging, but getting there. Based on my CM I think it happened Sunday or Monday, but I didn't bring test strips. It's hard for me to be 100% sure on O because I'm irregular. I have to go off the OPKs and general body awareness.

It's so hard to wait. I'm just not a naturally patient person lol!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 11:01 AM   17
MinaMae
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonsgirl View Post
Im 4dpo today and had some period/ovulation type dull pains earlier from stomach to back and then some stabbing pains on the right side (pretty sure thats the side i ovulated from)
I'm so over SS at the moment!
I wish I could be over SS, lol. I cramp all the time after O so i'm not much help there... but I think it could mean something is happening!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 11:09 AM   18
drudai
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 1,632
I wish we could sleep until AF due and we'd all just know!



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 11:52 AM   19
xCookieDoughx
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lincoln
Posts: 736
Here's the test. The line is there in real life, but it's so so so so so so faint it was hard to catch on camera. I posted in the 'pregnancy test' section and they said they could see it

I really hope it's the start of something! It was second morning urine too so I've got some answer tests to take with FMU tomorrow



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1499681044595.jpg (31.6 KB, 20 views)
 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 10th, 2017, 12:08 PM   20
MinaMae
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by drudai View Post
I wish we could sleep until AF due and we'd all just know!
it would be nice!! I got lucky in that last week I was on vacation so I was able to put it out of my mind... but this week, lol, not so much! Back to work and the home stretch of the TWW. SO much fun.



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
3dpo , buddies , tww

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO