Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 26th, 2017, 09:24 AM   21
Dream143r
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 471
Welcome Char - I'm also 5dpo today but I'm going to start testing on Sunday, 30th. I just can't help myself. lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 26th, 2017, 09:34 AM   22
CharCharxxx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream143r View Post
Welcome Char - I'm also 5dpo today but I'm going to start testing on Sunday, 30th. I just can't help myself. lol
Thank you! Haha I'm the same to be honest I'll probably cave. With my last pregnancy I just couldn't stop POAS with the internet cheapies even at like 2/3dpo! I'm not getting my hopes up too much this month just in case my body is playing havoc where I've stopped breastfeeding. I'm hoping it's not but I'm also prepared for it! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 16:37 PM   23
JWC13
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 56
Ok ladies, we are officially a week out from testing...who has given in and started?? I'm trying so hard to wait until at least Saturday but it is a struggle!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 17:35 PM   24
Dream143r
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 471
I'm still holding strong for Sunday......FX



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 17:49 PM   25
aj611
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 233
10dpo today..mmmive tested 3 times already. All BFN. Ugh, I already feel the urge to test again in the morning!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 27th, 2017, 23:45 PM   26
Buffyx
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 3,658
Im 6dpo today. Trying to hold off til at least 10dpo, but usually i end up caving by 8dpo

I have had blood tinged cm at 4dpo and then diarrhoea in the evening only on 4dpo & 5dpo. Very weird. Im not counting on them much as symptoms because it seems far too early.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 04:51 AM   27
aj611
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 233
Ladies!!!! I tested with Fmu and I see a line! It popped up within 3 minutes and now is darker! Bfp or evap? I have AF cramps. It feel a like I'm going to start at any minute! I'm so nervous. I'm 11dpo today



Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170728_044735.jpg (30.4 KB, 19 views)
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 05:43 AM   28
CharCharxxx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj611 View Post
Ladies!!!! I tested with Fmu and I see a line! It popped up within 3 minutes and now is darker! Bfp or evap? I have AF cramps. It feel a like I'm going to start at any minute! I'm so nervous. I'm 11dpo today
I definitely see that and it looks like the line has colour!! I would test again in a few hours as for some reason my ICs show better throughout the day than with FMU! Alternatively get a FRER?! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 05:44 AM   29
CharCharxxx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream143r View Post
I'm still holding strong for Sunday......FX
I'm waiting it out til Monday.. I think lol! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 28th, 2017, 05:45 AM   30
CharCharxxx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffyx View Post
Im 6dpo today. Trying to hold off til at least 10dpo, but usually i end up caving by 8dpo

I have had blood tinged cm at 4dpo and then diarrhoea in the evening only on 4dpo & 5dpo. Very weird. Im not counting on them much as symptoms because it seems far too early.
The blood tinged cm is a really good thing that sounds promising! X



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
august , testers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO