Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 08:10 AM   71
IsaacRalph
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: south west uk
Posts: 1,697
Grrr straight after this i caved and tested and got some super faint lines after time limit. On pregnancy test thread for all those who are interested! I think i only ovulated on sunday the 23rd as i had a positive opk on fri 21st and 22nd with ov pain on the 22nd and 23rd. So probably only 9dpo.I don't know why i am even doing this too myself but these period pains and lower back pain is making me think i could be!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 08:20 AM   72
Dream143r
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,618
Isaac - FX it's a good squinter that will darken up in a couple days. I'm going to go over to the gallery and take a look.

LADIES LADIES LADIES
IT'S AUGUST!!

I'm pretty sure everyone on the thread has already tested LOL but we are only 2 sleeps away from the day we "should" have been testing. It's time to mark down some

My AF is due August 5 so maybe I'll get my bfp right on Aug 3. FX

Tested this morning FMU at 11DPO BFN. I wish I could skip tomorrow and just test Thursday, but I can't, I just can't I tell ya!

Hi my name is Dream and I'm a POAS Addict.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 08:33 AM   73
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,928
BFN for me today. Not a huge surprise at 8 DPO. I did get some OSOM HPTs, though, and I heard that they were super sensitive. So, I had my fingers crossed!

Issac - I think I see something on the FRER but it's so hard to tell. I know from experience that the really early very faint lines are very difficult to photograph. Fingers crossed!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 12:55 PM   74
JWC13
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 307
Ladies- I feel like I am legitimately starting to go crazy. I've been spotting for 3 days and then today I woke up to what I thought/think is AF (today is 12dpo). The three days of spotting was mostly pink/brown but today is bright red and there is more blood than previous days. I haven't needed a tampon yet though it is almost at that point.

So here is where it is weird- I had a killer migraine this morning and came home from work. Just for kicks I decided to POAS because this whole maybe AF arrived/maybe it's more spotting thing is frustrating me. Well I SWEAR I see the faintest of lines on the test. It's one of those lines that from certain angles looks blank but others looks like a line...you know what I mean? Ok, so I grab a different brand and take another test- same thing. Now that several minutes have gone by I can see super faint lines on both.

I'm just now in this weird place where I don't know whether to be excited because I see lines OR disappointed because the lines are so faint they are almost invisible and AF might be here? Anyone else experience this??



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 13:34 PM   75
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC13 View Post
Ladies- I feel like I am legitimately starting to go crazy. I've been spotting for 3 days and then today I woke up to what I thought/think is AF (today is 12dpo). The three days of spotting was mostly pink/brown but today is bright red and there is more blood than previous days. I haven't needed a tampon yet though it is almost at that point.

So here is where it is weird- I had a killer migraine this morning and came home from work. Just for kicks I decided to POAS because this whole maybe AF arrived/maybe it's more spotting thing is frustrating me. Well I SWEAR I see the faintest of lines on the test. It's one of those lines that from certain angles looks blank but others looks like a line...you know what I mean? Ok, so I grab a different brand and take another test- same thing. Now that several minutes have gone by I can see super faint lines on both.

I'm just now in this weird place where I don't know whether to be excited because I see lines OR disappointed because the lines are so faint they are almost invisible and AF might be here? Anyone else experience this??
Can you post pics of the tests?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 14:57 PM   76
JWC13
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 307
I keep trying to post the pictures but I keep getting told that the file is too large!



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 15:02 PM   77
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC13 View Post
I keep trying to post the pictures but I keep getting told that the file is too large!
I don't know if you are on countdown to pregnancy, but they have an hpt image gallery there (which is actually kind of cool because people vote on whether or not it is positive). At any rate, they have a feature if you go to post a pic where you can convert the pic to a smaller size.

Just an option. If you don't want to deal with another site, I completely get it!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 15:18 PM   78
IsaacRalph
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: south west uk
Posts: 1,697
What i do is just edit the pic and make it smaller!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 15:57 PM   79
JWC13
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 307
FullSizeRender(2).jpg

Hopefully this one works! The top one shows the line more clearly.



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 1st, 2017, 16:18 PM   80
CharCharxxx
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: London
Posts: 2,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWC13 View Post
Attachment 1008493

Hopefully this one works! The top one shows the line more clearly.
Oh my god I Def see that!!!!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
august , testers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO