Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 18th, 2017, 20:28 PM   41
Sarahtonyn
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 47
I'd like to test on Sept 5 if AF does not arrive (due on Sept 1). The 5th is my birthday and that would be the best gift. However, I tend to believe the perfect stories are bound not to happen, though trying to think positively. Good luck to you all in this 2ww!



Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 18th, 2017, 22:28 PM   42
bboo2
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 118
I've heard great things about preseed, I hope it works for you and you get your BFP!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 18th, 2017, 22:49 PM   43
clynn393
On a break (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 187
I'd like to use Pre-Seed, because being on Clomid dries me out a bit, but I'm trying to sway pink, and Pre-Seed supposedly favors boys. But I might end up giving in anyway because boy or girl, I want a baby!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 12:29 PM   44
TTC74
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Florida
Posts: 3,605
I've got an almost positive OPK today. So, I anticipate O on the day of the eclipse! It would be an awesome time to fall preggers!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 12:53 PM   45
CheshireDucky
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by clynn393 View Post
Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around?
Lot more BDing! I had my annual with my obgyn the other week and she wants us going every other day from CD 10-16, which so happens to line up with my fertile week. Probably going to use some Conceive Plus just for extra help.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 14:38 PM   46
clynn393
On a break (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireDucky View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clynn393 View Post
Anyway, for those of you who didn't get your BFP this month, is there anything you are going to be doing differently this go around?
Lot more BDing! I had my annual with my obgyn the other week and she wants us going every other day from CD 10-16, which so happens to line up with my fertile week. Probably going to use some Conceive Plus just for extra help.
That's what we'll be doing too. Every other day the week leading up to ovulation, if not more. This month we DTD the two days leading up to O and that was it. Need to cover our bases more this month.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 14:58 PM   47
Rach87
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 495
Haha clynn im a carb and cheese-a-holic too. Anytime I go to a restaurant and they offer shredded parm for a meal Im like "keep going until you either run out or your arm falls off" they always look at me like im a monster with my heaping pile of cheese with a side of pasta but I dont care! Lol

We officially are ttc! Yesterday was our first day. Obvi its too early since i just finished af like 3 days ago but hey it doesnt hurt to practice. And my body ovulates when it wants to so I dont want to miss it.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 15:00 PM   48
Rach87
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 495
Cheshire were testing buddies and youre the first person ive come across that uses conceive plus too! Everyone always uses preseed. I used conceive plus last time and got pregnant quick so im hoping its the same this time around



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 15:17 PM   49
Bloblo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Poland
Posts: 562
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahtonyn View Post
I'd like to test on Sept 5 if AF does not arrive (due on Sept 1). The 5th is my birthday and that would be the best gift. However, I tend to believe the perfect stories are bound not to happen, though trying to think positively. Good luck to you all in this 2ww!
My birthday too :-) Will probably fall somewhere between af and the start of my fertile window though...



 
Status: Online
 
Old Aug 19th, 2017, 15:28 PM   50
clynn393
On a break (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach87 View Post
Cheshire were testing buddies and youre the first person ive come across that uses conceive plus too! Everyone always uses preseed. I used conceive plus last time and got pregnant quick so im hoping its the same this time around
I bought both Pre-Seed and Astroglide TTC, but then I read about how lubes like these help sway for a boy. And I'm trying to sway for a girl. But I decided to check out the Conceive Plus anyway. It says it has calcium and magnesium ions. I wonder what exactly that means. Because calcium and magnesium supplements are supposed to help with conceiving a girl. I wonder if this stuff would help........



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2017 , september , testers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO