Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 02:18 AM   31
Buttercupbabi
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bedfordshire Area
Posts: 347
I have to say, i was writing myself off at the start of the week but (even though i suffer with hypothyroidism) I am exhausted on a different level... Ive woken up feeling a little sick this morning too....

2 days to go xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 04:27 AM   32
teddyed12
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
I have also woke up feeling sick today! not sure if its all in my mind but i am getting impatient. i might have to cave and buy a test today, even if its a BFN i think i need to see it, then atleast i can stop tricking myself! may be too early but i think AF is due on sunday so there is a possibility todays test could be correct.

When is AF due for you Buttercupbabi?



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 05:10 AM   33
Buttercupbabi
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bedfordshire Area
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyed12 View Post
I have also woke up feeling sick today! not sure if its all in my mind but i am getting impatient. i might have to cave and buy a test today, even if its a BFN i think i need to see it, then atleast i can stop tricking myself! may be too early but i think AF is due on sunday so there is a possibility todays test could be correct.

When is AF due for you Buttercupbabi?
Ooh you shoud try today, some tests go as early as 6 days before your period however don't worry if BFN because it might just still be too early...

AF is due on the 12th!! However Im not the most regular person, sometimes its 30days sometimes 34! So will try Friday, Sunday and Tuesday and see what happens



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 06:18 AM   34
Nixnax
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bristol
Posts: 399
I think I'm out this month. I've driven myself insane. Looking for this and looking for that when I don't think it's really been there. Trying to conceive is enough to drive a person around the twist lol.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I don't have any real symptoms at the moment, I have lots of imaginary ones lol. I am constipated and have been for a week.

I tested yesterday and was BFN I'm not testing again now, I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive, and I think she well :sad:



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 06:22 AM   35
teddyed12
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 173
Well i did one, and still no idea!! i think it was a BFN, but i thought there was a very very very thin line at first. It was just a tesco cheapy and my first response are due tomorrow anyway. Think i may of just been seeing things, and think it was far too thin to be a positive line.

More waiting now! Will do another first thing in the morning with the spare one, then see what my FR tests say friday and saturday morning :/

Sounds like we are all very close, fingers crossed for you both! We are still all in with a chance at this stage



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 06:22 AM   36
Buttercupbabi
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bedfordshire Area
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixnax View Post
I think I'm out this month. I've driven myself insane. Looking for this and looking for that when I don't think it's really been there. Trying to conceive is enough to drive a person around the twist lol.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I don't have any real symptoms at the moment, I have lots of imaginary ones lol. I am constipated and have been for a week.

I tested yesterday and was BFN I'm not testing again now, I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive, and I think she well :sad:
Aaah NixNax
Don't lose hope just yet hun, technically we are all still too early to be testing, the best day to test is the first day of your missed period... and actually I think ive told you before, my 2 pregnancies I never had 1 symptom!! Which is why I think im holding on some twinges that might be nothing or something else...

Hope its good news on Sunday xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 07:33 AM   37
Nixnax
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bristol
Posts: 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercupbabi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixnax View Post
I think I'm out this month. I've driven myself insane. Looking for this and looking for that when I don't think it's really been there. Trying to conceive is enough to drive a person around the twist lol.

AF is due on Sunday for me. I don't have any real symptoms at the moment, I have lots of imaginary ones lol. I am constipated and have been for a week.

I tested yesterday and was BFN I'm not testing again now, I'm just going to wait for AF to arrive, and I think she well :sad:
Aaah NixNax
Don't lose hope just yet hun, technically we are all still too early to be testing, the best day to test is the first day of your missed period... and actually I think ive told you before, my 2 pregnancies I never had 1 symptom!! Which is why I think im holding on some twinges that might be nothing or something else...

Hope its good news on Sunday xxx
I just need to stop looking for things. It's hard though isn't it.

A lot f people say that, spend months having symptoms, then when they actually fall pregnant they had no idea lol

I'm not testing until day of AF from now on. As you say, it is still early.

FX for us



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 09:33 AM   38
Buttercupbabi
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bedfordshire Area
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyed12 View Post
Well i did one, and still no idea!! i think it was a BFN, but i thought there was a very very very thin line at first. It was just a tesco cheapy and my first response are due tomorrow anyway. Think i may of just been seeing things, and think it was far too thin to be a positive line.

More waiting now! Will do another first thing in the morning with the spare one, then see what my FR tests say friday and saturday morning :/

Sounds like we are all very close, fingers crossed for you both! We are still all in with a chance at this stage
Ooh teddyed, they start off thin and hardly there, do another one tomorrow!! Fingers crossed, it gets darker for you hun xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 6th, 2017, 19:31 PM   39
Nixnax
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bristol
Posts: 399
Teddy, good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you.

As for me, I had some AF like cramps this afternoon, but they felt a bit different if you know what I mean?!

I then started spotting this evening, it was brown so older blood. I never spot between periods and have done twice this month.



Status: Offline
 
Old Sep 7th, 2017, 05:46 AM   40
Nixnax
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bristol
Posts: 399
Argh I'm still bleeding but heavier now, I think it may be AF. It's only when I wipe though. AF isn't due for another 3 days so I'm hoping it stops. I'm not counting myself as 'out' just yet, but it's looking likely



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
08th , 12 09 , testing

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO