Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jul 13th, 2018, 19:39 PM   1
Momof2onetube
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 637

Headaches


I’m pretty sure I’m 4DPO today, and every day since I ov’d, headaches! I have one when I get up in the morning and one in the evening it seems what the hay? I’m hoping it’s just my body adjusting to actually having natural homonal changes since coming off bc. Anyone else suffer from this??



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 14th, 2018, 06:57 AM   2
momwannabe81
Trying to conceive (TTC)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,636
I do sometimes, it's the hormones



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 01:41 AM   3
Babybump87
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 1,935
Iíve also had a headache for the last two days . I usually get them when AF is here too . Definetly horemones .. for me anyway .
Hope it goes soon



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 10:48 AM   4
celticmum
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 318
Same! Started up like 3 days after DTD and extreme tiredness



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 11:12 AM   5
Momof2onetube
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by celticmum View Post
Same! Started up like 3 days after DTD and extreme tiredness
Letís hope it might mean something good!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 15:18 PM   6
Mummafrog
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,879
Not headaches but I've really noticed the hormone fluctuations returning since coming off my implant! Getting more spots, hair is greasier, moods going up and down, worrying about people's judgements of me etc.
It was nice to have steady hormones for a while! 😂



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 15:29 PM   7
Momof2onetube
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummafrog View Post
Not headaches but I've really noticed the hormone fluctuations returning since coming off my implant! Getting more spots, hair is greasier, moods going up and down, worrying about people's judgements of me etc.
It was nice to have steady hormones for a while! 😂
I definitely noticed lots of changes coming off bc! Holy moly. Its funny cause I said to OH that I actually feel like a human now, with real emotions I didnít have the ups and downs on bc either!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 15:42 PM   8
Mummafrog
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 1,879
Yeah.. pros and cons haha. I like it in my personal life but I'm still quite new to working in a high pressure job and I am a bit useless there when hormonal 😂
I really hope I've ovulated.. I should be 2dpo, I got a dark opk but ever so slightly lighter than the control line and that's the darkest I've had, then ov pains the next day but again maybe not as strong as I've had in the past.. two days later I'm still getting lots of ewcm.. so I'm worried I'm still waiting for the pesky egg!!
Sorry I've just told the exact same story on the July thread xD



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 15:45 PM   9
Flueky88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,093
I get hormonal headaches. I usually get them the day before or day of AF showing up. I also get them when pregnant. They were the worst 2nd half of first tri and first half of 2nd tri. They stopped by 20 weeks.

Anyways, good luck



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jul 15th, 2018, 18:37 PM   10
Momof2onetube
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mummafrog View Post
Yeah.. pros and cons haha. I like it in my personal life but I'm still quite new to working in a high pressure job and I am a bit useless there when hormonal 😂
I really hope I've ovulated.. I should be 2dpo, I got a dark opk but ever so slightly lighter than the control line and that's the darkest I've had, then ov pains the next day but again maybe not as strong as I've had in the past.. two days later I'm still getting lots of ewcm.. so I'm worried I'm still waiting for the pesky egg!!
Sorry I've just told the exact same story on the July thread xD
I donít temp so Iím just going by opk and pains too, *should* be 6dpo now. Good luck!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
headaches

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO