Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 20:07 PM   1
rrecio1440
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 208

4-5 DPO Cramping & Lower Back Pains.. JOIN ME PLEASE 2WW


So Im 4DPO and having symptoms already that I would usually not get until I get AF.. If you are going through this same journey, join on in with me and lets share our symptoms we get on each DPO day! TEAM

So Ill start this off:
*****************
Dec.29- -OPK (1p & 10p)/CM increase/Thick & Wet
Dec.30- -OPK (1p & 10p)/CM increase/Thick & Wet (TMI- But CM has increased so much it feels like Im urinateing on myself at times )
Dec.31- +OPK @ 4p/CM still increased
Jan.1- BD in the afternoon
Jan.2- BD really early in the am/Cramping started (believe my OV day)
1DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Dry CM
2DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Exhausted/ Dry CM
3DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/Exhausted/Dizzy spells/CM little moist
4DPO- Cramping/Bloating/lower back pains/More energy than yesterday/CM seems to have gone back to regular cycle CM

**My cramping is dull but I mean their there and there mid section (uterus area), I for some reason think the cramps are just irritation from my lower back pains those are pretty uncomfortable! I never get back pains even when Im on my period, so this is definitely NEW for me. AF is suppose to come on the 18, and thats when I plan to test or a day or so after!!

Hoping to have many buddies join me and share their symptoms as well
Good Luck to ALL & A round of BABY DUST for everyone



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 20:49 PM   2
karacal
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 24
3 jan: opk N cm ew bd am
4 jan: opk P cm w bd pm
5 jan: opk P in morning N by evening bd pm

1 Dpo : cramps/ lower back pain/ cm watery
2 Dpo: cramps/ lower back pain/cm dry/tired



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 21:09 PM   3
Lovebotlass17
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 604

Let's be TTC buddies!


Sweet! We are practically on the same cycle lol. Here are my "symptoms," but keep in mind on 12/9, I had surgery to have an ectopic and my left tube removed. So, who knows:

31 Dec - Negative OPK ---> CM is watery (BD)
1 Jan (O day) - Positive OPK (1:30 am, 3 am, 6 am, 9 am, 6:30 pm) ---> watery CM (BD x 2)
2 Jan (1 DPO) - Negative OPK (10 am) ---> CM is watery (BD); cramps, diarrhea, bloated
3 Jan - (2 DPO) - Sticky CM ---> Cramps, bloated
4 Jan - (3 DPO) - Creamy CM ---> Cramps, bloated, diarrhea, backache, high temp (100.5), tender nipples, stuffy nose, nausea, illness (but tested negative for the flu)
5 Jan - (4 DPO) - Sticky CM ---> Cramps, bloated, gassy, backache, headache, stomach ache
6 Jan - (5 DPO) - Creamy CM (increase) ---> Cramps, bloated, gassy, backache, frequent urination, tender nipples, "moist" nipples, completely exhausted (my eyes are burning)

When are you all planning on testing? I think, because I am that out of it, that I'll start at 9 or 10 DPO. I have a crapload of IC, so I might as well use them. lol.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 21:19 PM   4
Tinatin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 208

Me too :)


I'm totally excited to have others around to help prove I'm not 100% insane for thinking I have symptoms this early.

31 Dec (O Day on NYE!) No symptoms.
1 Jan (1 DPO) No symptoms.
2 Jan (2 DPO) DF leaves for overseas job (we BD every night for five days before that). Weird fluttering cramps on right side. Almost like a nervous tic, but on and off ever since.
3 Jan - (3 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid dreams. Can't sleep well, but not sure if it's DF being gone?
4 Jan - (4 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid dreams. I noticed my cervix was extremely high and soft, more so than usual.
5 Jan - (5 DPO) - Cramps, fluttering. Really vivid WEIRD dreams. I was canoeing down a river while dinosaurs and video game monsters fought in the shallows. What the hell? I'm in my 30s. This is not a normal dream for me, haha.
6 Jan - (6 DPO) - Weird lotion-like CM. Serious cramps. So bloated at work I can't button my pants. In all fairness not certain if the latter is the fault of a baby, or the twelve NYE cupcakes I ate...but I'm sure my coworkers do not appreciate it.

Fingers crossed!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 21:59 PM   5
rrecio1440
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 208

Yay!!!! Glad to all who have joined me :)


WOO HOO Im not alone anymore!! I feel like Im going coo coo cachoo with feeling all these symptoms I was like can someone seriously get syptmoms this early? I don't mean to spot pick all my symptoms, I was not planning to do that at all but how can you not when you feel all weird out of know where.. AM I RIGHT LADIES lol Then you start question yourself and then start doubting yourself and thats the worst feling because then in a sense you kinda give up hope And we don't want to feel that way ladies.. their is so much hope out there the skies not even the limit!!

(Karacal) Glad you came to my group and joined me!!! Oh and good thing you didn't poke your eyes out from being up so late last night lol Good thing you got some rest!! It did take me awhile to fall asleep last night I was tossing and turning like crazy

(Lovebotlass17) Yes we are lol!! Much luck to you and glad to have you in my group, it will definitely be nice to have other women to relate and know what Im going through.. I "plan" lol on testing around the time Im suppose to get my AF which is the 18th or maybe even a day or 2 after that!! i really want to stick to my guns and test like I plan to but i wouldn't be surprised if i get the urge to test earlier.. We're all anxious here to get a

(Tinatin) Welcome to my group!! First of all I have to say it is pretty freaking weird that both of our husbands are gone out to sea, isnt that crazy insane lol!! When I read your post I was all how crazy is this ISH* I know how you feel about missing the hubs and NO you are not insane lol I now know Im not the only one who thinks these feelings arent all just me spot picking, other women are going through the same thing right there with me



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 22:08 PM   6
Tinatin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrecio1440 View Post
WOO HOO Im not alone anymore!! I feel like Im going coo coo cachoo with feeling all these symptoms I was like can someone seriously get syptmoms this early? I don't mean to spot pick all my symptoms, I was not planning to do that at all but how can you not when you feel all weird out of know where.. AM I RIGHT LADIES lol Then you start question yourself and then start doubting yourself and thats the worst feling because then in a sense you kinda give up hope And we don't want to feel that way ladies.. their is so much hope out there the skies not even the limit!!

(Karacal) Glad you came to my group and joined me!!! Oh and good thing you didn't poke your eyes out from being up so late last night lol Good thing you got some rest!! It did take me awhile to fall asleep last night I was tossing and turning like crazy

(Lovebotlass17) Yes we are lol!! Much luck to you and glad to have you in my group, it will definitely be nice to have other women to relate and know what Im going through.. I "plan" lol on testing around the time Im suppose to get my AF which is the 18th or maybe even a day or 2 after that!! i really want to stick to my guns and test like I plan to but i wouldn't be surprised if i get the urge to test earlier.. We're all anxious here to get a

(Tinatin) Welcome to my group!! First of all I have to say it is pretty freaking weird that both of our husbands are gone out to sea, isnt that crazy insane lol!! When I read your post I was all how crazy is this ISH* I know how you feel about missing the hubs and NO you are not insane lol I now know Im not the only one who thinks these feelings arent all just me spot picking, other women are going through the same thing right there with me
Thank you! It's especially hard TTC with a hubby overseas, isn't it? I miss him like crazy and I think the hardest part in my head is that if I'm NOT getting that BFP this month it's going to be be so hard to line up perfectly on O day again for a while. Meeeeeeep. But in any case, still so super-excited and hopeful for us all. It will happen.

I'm so sincerely happy to have others who are in symptom-watching crazytown with me



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 22:36 PM   7
MommyR
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
hello! i believe we are in the same cycle girls. I just feel what you have been feeling...and somehow i think i may have conceived during lovemaking on dec 30. below are my symptoms:

2-4dpo = excessive cramping, sentitized nipples, bloated tummy and back ache
5dpo = hyper acidity, gas, saliva secretion, nausea, 4 secons dizzy spell
5dpo = bloated tummy, muscles hurt, stomach quaesy, a blot of red when i wiped this morning that i almost missed. wiped again and another ballpoint bright red spot....wiped again and no more.

girls could it be that it was implantation bleeding? I really feel pregnant now that my first with my son 11 years ago. I'm really somehow stunned to feel such symptoms middle of the cycle. When can i HPT the soonest?

Thanks!!

Babydust to us!!!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 22:43 PM   8
Tinatin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyR View Post
hello! i believe we are in the same cycle girls. I just feel what you have been feeling...and somehow i think i may have conceived during lovemaking on dec 30. below are my symptoms:

2-4dpo = excessive cramping, sentitized nipples, bloated tummy and back ache
5dpo = hyper acidity, gas, saliva secretion, nausea, 4 secons dizzy spell
5dpo = bloated tummy, muscles hurt, stomach quaesy, a blot of red when i wiped this morning that i almost missed. wiped again and another ballpoint bright red spot....wiped again and no more.

girls could it be that it was implantation bleeding? I really feel pregnant now that my first with my son 11 years ago. I'm really somehow stunned to feel such symptoms middle of the cycle. When can i HPT the soonest?

Thanks!!

Babydust to us!!!
So exciting! You have way more concrete symptoms than I do I think HPT is mainly after 8-10 for a good read. This chart is really super-helpful to me! It tells you what percentage of pregnant women (BFP only) tested positive on which cycle day:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/...hart.php?dpo=1



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 22:45 PM   9
rrecio1440
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Alaska
Posts: 208
(TinaTin) Oh yeah, for sure difficult with the hubs being gone, mines gone for 3mos too so that will not help at all if I dont get my BFP this month But Im staying positive and hoping that all these early symptoms are going to pay off and ill be getting my BFP!!

(MommyR) Welcome glad to have you join my group And WOW may I say I think you very well did have implantation bleeding!! I believe there's only a certain % of women who do get to witness the implationation bleeding and that sounds to me like your in that % !!! YAY you I would wait till at least 10 DPO to test but if you got a BFN then I wouldn't take it to heart because 10 DPO is still pretty early.. But GL to you and glad to have you in the group to keep us all updated and share your feeling and symptoms with



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 6th, 2012, 22:50 PM   10
Tinatin
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrecio1440 View Post
(TinaTin) Oh yeah, for sure difficult with the hubs being gone, mines gone for 3mos too so that will not help at all if I dont get my BFP this month But Im staying positive and hoping that all these early symptoms are going to pay off and ill be getting my BFP!!

(MommyR) Welcome glad to have you join my group And WOW may I say I think you very well did have implantation bleeding!! I believe there's only a certain % of women who do get to witness the implationation bleeding and that sounds to me like your in that % !!! YAY you I would wait till at least 10 DPO to test but if you got a BFN then I wouldn't take it to heart because 10 DPO is still pretty early.. But GL to you and glad to have you in the group to keep us all updated and share your feeling and symptoms with
Aw, that must be seriously tough! Mine is back and forth between here and his job every 3-5 weeks, so it's not quite as long on my end. I hope they do pay off for you! I have good feelings about this thread



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
2ww , 45 , cramping , dpo , join , lower , pains

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO