Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 30th, 2018, 13:53 PM   1
MissWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,630

Please be my WTT buddie


Hi lovelies
I'm looking for a WTT buddie my poor OH will be sick of all my excitement and prep talk so in great need of a buddie so I don't drive him insane.
I'm WTT for 8 months then it's onto TTC for us.
I have had a majorly long WTT journey being broody for many years.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2018, 19:44 PM   2
Flueky88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,093
Hello misswaiting! I'll be your wtt buddy. I won't be wtt for long though. We originally planned to ttc #2 May or June 18. We decided to ttc in February even though financially it wasn't the wisest. CD1 today and I want to wait until I have benefits in June to ttc again.

It took us 18 months to conceive dd. Took 6 months to regulate after bcp.

Oh and broodyness s awful! I didn't get broody until 26 I believe.

What kind of furbaby do you have?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2018, 20:23 PM   3
kksy9b
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 5,569
I'll be your buddy too! I'm in for around another year and a half wait...maybe. We haven't made any decisions on #3 yet but Im always up for talking about all this Do you have any fun things planned between now and when you're starting to try?

Hi Flueky! Haven't talked to you in...a long time! How exciting to be going for #2 soon! I hope your journey to baby isnt as long as the first time



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 1st, 2018, 21:15 PM   4
Flueky88
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 3,093
Kk i know! I hope you guys ttc #3. Oh and thank you! I hope it isn't nearly as long either. I know there are women that try longer but it's hard.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 05:44 AM   5
babymurphy
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 104
I will be your buddy too! We are currently WTT for #2! We are waiting another 2 or 3 months as we have some holidays planned. I had lots of complications with my last pregnancy and my son was born at 25 weeks so I know we will have lots of hospital appointments etc and don't want to be abroad if we have any complications so it just makes sense to wait. I am so excited though! I didn't think after my last pregnancy we would ever have a second baby so I am so happy the the OH wants to try too! xxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 16:27 PM   6
LadyVictoria
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NY
Posts: 190
Count me in! WTT for #1 starting in August. It's almost like the closer we get, the more impatient I get. I'm starting my last pack of birth control pills on Sunday and will be on it until we get back from Europe toward the end of May. It's exciting to think that this is the last pack for a long time!



Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 18:45 PM   7
kksy9b
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Missouri, USA
Posts: 5,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flueky88 View Post
Kk i know! I hope you guys ttc #3. Oh and thank you! I hope it isn't nearly as long either. I know there are women that try longer but it's hard.
Thank you! I am really really hoping we wind up going for one more. We are also looking at adoption but right now my heart is leaning towards another biological. We will see. It's going to be at least 18 months so there is a long time to try and convince DH lol.

I cant imagine how hard and frustrating it must be. If you dont mind me asking, did you go see an RE to help to pregnant with your first?

babymurphy- oh wow! that must have been horrible to experience, I'm sorry you had to go through it. Will you have extra monitoring with the next baby?

Lady- I remember before my first how nerve-wracking and exciting those last few months were. I hope it goes by quickly for you! Where in Europe are you going to be visiting?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 18:50 PM   8
MissWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flueky88 View Post
Hello misswaiting! I'll be your wtt buddy. I won't be wtt for long though. We originally planned to ttc #2 May or June 18. We decided to ttc in February even though financially it wasn't the wisest. CD1 today and I want to wait until I have benefits in June to ttc again.

It took us 18 months to conceive dd. Took 6 months to regulate after bcp.

Oh and broodyness s awful! I didn't get broody until 26 I believe.

What kind of furbaby do you have?
Aw yay thank you so much. I'm driving my other half insane with baby talk lol
We are going for baby number 1 so fingers crossed I've been broody since I left school so about 12 years now.
I have a patterdale terrier cross with a Jack russle he is my total world got him when he was 12 weeks old and he is now 6.
I'm not in birth control came of that last September due to health issues and just haven't gone back on it as I don't like the side effects anyway so we are using condoms at the moment till we start trying .
It's so bad though I'm stupidly excited and the poor other half just doesn't get that excited he wants kids but just doesn't have all the hormones driving him like I do



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 18:52 PM   9
MissWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by kksy9b View Post
I'll be your buddy too! I'm in for around another year and a half wait...maybe. We haven't made any decisions on #3 yet but Im always up for talking about all this Do you have any fun things planned between now and when you're starting to try?
r:
Oh fingers crossed for baby 3 then and no nothing really planned just the usual of try to get to some vintage events off to bemish in the summer went in March but it was way to cold and bad weather to get all the way round without causing myself issues with my fibro so we managed 3 parts but it's huge so took us a few hours.
The main thing is sorting my health care out before we ttc really is the main focus



 
Status: Offline
 
Old May 2nd, 2018, 18:54 PM   10
MissWaiting
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 1,630
Quote:
Originally Posted by babymurphy View Post
I will be your buddy too! We are currently WTT for #2! We are waiting another 2 or 3 months as we have some holidays planned. I had lots of complications with my last pregnancy and my son was born at 25 weeks so I know we will have lots of hospital appointments etc and don't want to be abroad if we have any complications so it just makes sense to wait. I am so excited though! I didn't think after my last pregnancy we would ever have a second baby so I am so happy the the OH wants to try too! xxx
Oh wow hun so glad little one and you are ok and fingers crossed for a happy healthy 9 months with baby 2.
I'm a premie baby myself but that's due to my mum's blood group more then anything so emergency c for her but I'm also a twin



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddie , wtt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO