Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 05:28 AM   1
RaInBoWs
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somerset
Posts: 314

waiting for OH to want #2


and hes taking too long grr



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 12:35 PM   2
nightkd
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: British Expat in USA
Posts: 8,382


My DH says 'the time is not right'...fortunately I agree with him He thinks he's going to be ready before me.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 13:47 PM   3
RaInBoWs
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somerset
Posts: 314
im just trying to think of the right words to say to him to get him to agree when we can start trying without it sounding like im going on and then not getting anywhere.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 13:58 PM   4
nightkd
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: British Expat in USA
Posts: 8,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaInBoWs View Post
im just trying to think of the right words to say to him to get him to agree when we can start trying without it sounding like im going on and then not getting anywhere.
Has he given you a time frame at any point? How about asking what kind of age gap he wants between kids?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 15:35 PM   5
RaInBoWs
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somerset
Posts: 314
no time frame and if i asked about age gap i no his reply would be i dont no. think LO needs to write a letter to santa asking for a brother or sister and see what he says



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 3rd, 2010, 16:27 PM   6
XKatX
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 5,959
I'm exactly the same! It took me so long for him to agree to another one, that I daren't push it now for fear of scaring him off the idea! Hope it happens soon for us both x x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 01:35 AM   7
nightkd
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: British Expat in USA
Posts: 8,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaInBoWs View Post
no time frame and if i asked about age gap i no his reply would be i dont no. think LO needs to write a letter to santa asking for a brother or sister and see what he says
I pester and pester and pester my DH until he gives me an answer in that situation

I would probably ask 'Are you going to put a baby in me for Christmas?'



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 03:15 AM   8
Nimoo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 961
[QUOTE=I pester and pester and pester my DH until he gives me an answer in that situation

I would probably ask 'Are you going to put a baby in me for Christmas?' [/QUOTE]


that just made me chuckle, its a good idea too



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 03:17 AM   9
Nimoo
Pregnant (Expecting)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 961
huh the quote didnt work properly



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:15 AM   10
RaInBoWs
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Somerset
Posts: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by XKatX View Post
I'm exactly the same! It took me so long for him to agree to another one, that I daren't push it now for fear of scaring him off the idea! Hope it happens soon for us both x x
thats what i done before we started trying for DD talked him into it then didnt shut up and talked him out of it



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
waiting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO