Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 14:04 PM   11
odd_socks
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,611
aww so goes to show who knows whats around the corner



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 15:05 PM   12
Button#
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: London
Posts: 9,108
Me and OH are constantly going from being so excited to oh my god are we actually going to bring a little human being into this world and try to raise it?!!! I'd think it strange if peope weren't a bit nervous about their first child, it's definitely going to be the most daunting thing I've ever done!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 15:10 PM   13
odd_socks
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Button# View Post
Me and OH are constantly going from being so excited to oh my god are we actually going to bring a little human being into this world and try to raise it?!!! I'd think it strange if peope weren't a bit nervous about their first child, it's definitely going to be the most daunting thing I've ever done!
Yeah thats the same for us I agree i think that it will be, i cant wait to feel that though



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 15:33 PM   14
Sherileigh
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Canada
Posts: 4,789
I'm terrified and I've already done it! No matter how many you have, if it's your first or 5th, it's a BIG deal bringing a child into the world. If you're scared it shows you're really taking it seriously! It is the most amazing thing in the world...as much as your life changes, as hard as it can be at time, there truly is no greater joy. I always say the way I feel now is like the 'honeymoon stage' of a relationship, you wake up with a smile thinking about your baby, you hate being away from them and constantly want to kiss them! lol.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 15:44 PM   15
odd_socks
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherileigh View Post
I'm terrified and I've already done it! No matter how many you have, if it's your first or 5th, it's a BIG deal bringing a child into the world. If you're scared it shows you're really taking it seriously! It is the most amazing thing in the world...as much as your life changes, as hard as it can be at time, there truly is no greater joy. I always say the way I feel now is like the 'honeymoon stage' of a relationship, you wake up with a smile thinking about your baby, you hate being away from them and constantly want to kiss them! lol.

Sounds true to me will be an amazing thing to go threw and experience, for our lives to change together



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 15:56 PM   16
beccad
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 3,271
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezhulme View Post
hell yeah! I prance around being depserate to have a baby and as soon as my other half seems like he might just say ok I shit myself lol wondering if it is the right decision etc etc
Yeah he's given the go-ahead and now I'm crapping myself. It's a good feeling, but at the same time it's a bit mind-blowing!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherileigh View Post
I'm terrified and I've already done it! No matter how many you have, if it's your first or 5th, it's a BIG deal bringing a child into the world. If you're scared it shows you're really taking it seriously! It is the most amazing thing in the world...as much as your life changes, as hard as it can be at time, there truly is no greater joy. I always say the way I feel now is like the 'honeymoon stage' of a relationship, you wake up with a smile thinking about your baby, you hate being away from them and constantly want to kiss them! lol.
Do you want to kiss your baby even when they're messy like in your avatar



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 16:14 PM   17
Star7890
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,735
It is so normal to be nervous! I get scared and I'm not trying for another 8 months!! I think you would have to be very naive to NOT be nervous, its a huge responsibility and it shouldn't be taken on lightly... its okay dreaming about a perfect little newborn.. but what about the next twenty years? Terrible twos, teenage years?

xxx



Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 16:43 PM   18
Lara310809
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gibraltar
Posts: 8,512
I should say that when you're in labour, you're not always thinking about everything that's going on. I was hgh on entonox for most of it, and it goes so fast that you can't stop to panic. I saw a clip of a labour after I had LO, and I was horrified when I saw the head coming out of her foo, and my OH laughed at me and reminded me that I'd done that only weeks before. My response? "I did not do that?!!"



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 17:49 PM   19
mom22boys
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NW AR
Posts: 1,293
I have had two and I am scared! I think what if I get put on bed rest or something. I worry about money and how this will Affect my boys. I think it is normal! I had one son who was a picture perfect labor and delivery and we took him home 24 hours after I had him my second was the same with the delivery but ended up being very sick at birth and stayed in the hospital a while we even hadto leave him there it was awful hard to leave him! So yes I do worry a lot!!!!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Dec 17th, 2010, 17:52 PM   20
lucy_x
Mum (Mom)
BnB Elite
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Posts: 13,223
Quote:
Originally Posted by kezhulme View Post
hell yeah! I prance around being depserate to have a baby and as soon as my other half seems like he might just say ok I shit myself lol wondering if it is the right decision etc etc
totally agree



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
scare worry

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO