Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 18:33 PM   11
wtt :)
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Austria
Posts: 7,734
DH! only reason really



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 10th, 2011, 21:20 PM   12
SuperMommy
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 27
because my husband now feels we should wait!!! I had an IUD for 4 years, which he insisted I get it removed that way we can TTC!! Ok, we get preggo, at 6 weeks we MC, and now 2 weeks after he tells me we should wait and just practice withdrawal??? Like are you serious!! We had agreed that after our 3rd baby he would get a vasectomy, now he is usure if we should TTC or get the vasectomy?? mean while he will withdrawl (TMI) I made a smart comment "I guess you might have to throw me off during my fertile days"... lol, he though it was funnt but I was actually considering it, I guess it wont happen as it would be kind off cheating and this must come from the both of us



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:33 AM   13
Nutter
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 86
I wish I knew how to knit



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 01:34 AM   14
Nutter
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Suffolk
Posts: 86
Wow SuperMommy that kinda sucks hope you can work it out. Fx'd for you.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 04:15 AM   15
babysimpson
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,109
Awaiting blood results due to recurrent miscarriages. advised not to try until they see if there is a problem.



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 04:42 AM   16
Twag
Mum (Mom)
BnB Spammer Elite
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hampshire, UK
Posts: 20,846
We were meant to start TTC on our Honeymoon in Nov-10 and we were but when we got back (and OH spoke to his mother) OH has now decided that we should not try until I have finished my ACCA exams (final results Feb 2012), However, he has now said that if I pass both exams from Dec-10 (results in Feb-11) and then both of my June exams (results Aug-11) he will assume I will pass the last one in Dec-11 so we can start TTC in Aug-11!

Not too much pressure on me then! sucks

Apparently I will have no incentive to finish them if I am pregnant! complete rubbish I would say more incentive and less pressure on me so more likely to pass them!

I am so pleased I have found this forum as I was going mad not having anywhere to vent!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:07 AM   17
dizzydoll
Other
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Waterford, Ireland
Posts: 7,845
Waiting on OH to give the green light!
I know we could have more money and it'd be nice to own rather than rent but those wouldn't stop us from trying.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:07 AM   18
wannabmamma
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 2,609
we are waiting untill OH finishes college this summer!!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:25 AM   19
besty
Mum (Mom)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Surrey
Posts: 509
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutter View Post
OddSocks, Augie & Lu-is - it's a shame when you have to wait for your OH to be ready, I think that must be one of the hardest reasons to wait.

Besty - ooh congrats on your wedding are you going to the docs to check for Rubella immunity?

Fumbles - we're going on a big, last holiday together too. I think it's a nice idea
Yes it is to have a test to see if im immune to rubella also my OH has a chronic illness so has to have tests to see if his swimmers work (if they don't he has to go through treatment to help them work which can take anything up to 2 yrs) he will also have to change his medication while we TTC so I need my body as perfect as it can be! Fingers crossed is not to much of a long process!

Xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 11th, 2011, 05:51 AM   20
Babeonthego
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scotland
Posts: 804
DH and I have just had our little bundle of joy 10 weeks ago but im already broody again for another one. Main reason being that i want my kids to be close in age however we currently live in a 2 bedroom house and would rather wait until we can move to a bigger place however with the current climate i dont know if that will ever be possible - may decide to sell our house and then rent a bigger place, we havent totally decided yet.



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
waiting

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO