Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 15:15 PM   11
LunaRose
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Somerset, UK
Posts: 2,237
Thank you

It's hard because we are never on our own together without Jayden! He's going through a phase of going to bed late which probably doesn't help!

The funny thing is that it isn't really putting a strain on our relationship at all! We are like a contented little old married couple .. Other than the fact that OH is 22 and I'm 23

It would definitely be good to have it back though!! xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 15:17 PM   12
odd_socks
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,611
i hope u can get it back my OH is 21 and im nearly 26 sometimes i worry whether i can keep up with him but then i was single for 18months between my ex and getting with him so some catching up to do



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 16:27 PM   13
babyfromgod
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,880
I think it doesn't help that OH works 6 days a week 9-10 hours most days, also i think part of it is that i don't feel sexy therefore don't dress sexy or get undressed infront of OH. I know if i felt sexy i would act sexy as well as dressing in tighter clotes rather than looking like a house wife in my trackpants with no make up on lol. So my goal is to lose 30 kilos (i am uk size 16 now but want to be an 8-10 like i was when we met) so i can get my sex life back and feel good about myself. Also if i was slimmer i think i wouldn't feel so hurt if OH said no. I'm also the type of person that needs sex to feel close to OH

Sorry for my rambling lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 17:29 PM   14
JSmith
Waiting To Try (WTT)
New BnB member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfromgod View Post
I think it doesn't help that OH works 6 days a week 9-10 hours most days, also i think part of it is that i don't feel sexy therefore don't dress sexy or get undressed infront of OH. I know if i felt sexy i would act sexy as well as dressing in tighter clotes rather than looking like a house wife in my trackpants with no make up on lol. So my goal is to lose 30 kilos (i am uk size 16 now but want to be an 8-10 like i was when we met) so i can get my sex life back and feel good about myself. Also if i was slimmer i think i wouldn't feel so hurt if OH said no. I'm also the type of person that needs sex to feel close to OH

Sorry for my rambling lol
Honestly, I'd say his work schedule is an excuse. I'm prior military, and I'll tell you one thing with complete truth - I could work 14-16 hours a day, 7 days a week in Iraq, and I'd still have energy to shower afterwards and get my groove on. How do I know this? Because I'd walk to my cot at the end of the day, and go through the photo album of my wife, and would get funny feelings in my pants. My on/off switch is rarely ever off.

You have to keep in mind that "sexy" is all in your head! It sickens me to see the world pitch the idea that unless you are a size 8 or smaller, you're fat. That's absolutely ridiculous! A woman that can fill out her sizes all the way up to 16-18 is a looker in my book. Don't listen to that crap. You know you're sexy, your husband knows it. You don't need lots of makeup or fancy clothes to look sexy - you need to use your head, and know how to use it. I know how hard it can be to get a few minutes away from a new born, but if you can - do something spontaneous. Jump in while he's in the shower, and "attack" him, if you know what I mean. Wake him up in the morning with some sexual services of some kind. If he's bending over at the refrigerator to grab a drink, grab his butt. When he turns around, give him the look. Proceed from there...watch how fast things will heat up.

Sex starts off with an advance...don't always wait on him to make the move. Attack him... I'm sure you'll be surprised!



Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 21:13 PM   15
babyfromgod
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 2,880
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfromgod View Post
I think it doesn't help that OH works 6 days a week 9-10 hours most days, also i think part of it is that i don't feel sexy therefore don't dress sexy or get undressed infront of OH. I know if i felt sexy i would act sexy as well as dressing in tighter clotes rather than looking like a house wife in my trackpants with no make up on lol. So my goal is to lose 30 kilos (i am uk size 16 now but want to be an 8-10 like i was when we met) so i can get my sex life back and feel good about myself. Also if i was slimmer i think i wouldn't feel so hurt if OH said no. I'm also the type of person that needs sex to feel close to OH

Sorry for my rambling lol
Honestly, I'd say his work schedule is an excuse. I'm prior military, and I'll tell you one thing with complete truth - I could work 14-16 hours a day, 7 days a week in Iraq, and I'd still have energy to shower afterwards and get my groove on. How do I know this? Because I'd walk to my cot at the end of the day, and go through the photo album of my wife, and would get funny feelings in my pants. My on/off switch is rarely ever off.

You have to keep in mind that "sexy" is all in your head! It sickens me to see the world pitch the idea that unless you are a size 8 or smaller, you're fat. That's absolutely ridiculous! A woman that can fill out her sizes all the way up to 16-18 is a looker in my book. Don't listen to that crap. You know you're sexy, your husband knows it. You don't need lots of makeup or fancy clothes to look sexy - you need to use your head, and know how to use it. I know how hard it can be to get a few minutes away from a new born, but if you can - do something spontaneous. Jump in while he's in the shower, and "attack" him, if you know what I mean. Wake him up in the morning with some sexual services of some kind. If he's bending over at the refrigerator to grab a drink, grab his butt. When he turns around, give him the look. Proceed from there...watch how fast things will heat up.

Sex starts off with an advance...don't always wait on him to make the move. Attack him... I'm sure you'll be surprised!
You say that you would never be too tired for sex but you probably just have a high sex drive. Not every guy has a super high sex drive and will have sex whenever (yes a lot of them will but some wont). He tells me i'm sexy lots i just don't believe it because i have low self esteem. I do try things to get him in the mood and most of the time they work but i just don't like to always be the one to intiate sex. I like to feel wanted sometimes too but because i'm always the one wanting sex i have to initiate it every time.

If i lose weight i know i will feel better about myself and therefore act sexier and not try to hide my body from my OH



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 06:06 AM   16
cocokitten
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Newcastle upon tyne
Posts: 348
yeah i think you just have a high (or normal) sex drive JSmith compared to our OHs. I've tried the "attacking" countless times and if he doesn't want to he doesn't want to, doesn't seem to be anywhere you can go with that.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:11 AM   17
odd_socks
Waiting To Try (WTT)
BnB Elite
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 10,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSmith View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyfromgod View Post
I think it doesn't help that OH works 6 days a week 9-10 hours most days, also i think part of it is that i don't feel sexy therefore don't dress sexy or get undressed infront of OH. I know if i felt sexy i would act sexy as well as dressing in tighter clotes rather than looking like a house wife in my trackpants with no make up on lol. So my goal is to lose 30 kilos (i am uk size 16 now but want to be an 8-10 like i was when we met) so i can get my sex life back and feel good about myself. Also if i was slimmer i think i wouldn't feel so hurt if OH said no. I'm also the type of person that needs sex to feel close to OH

Sorry for my rambling lol
Honestly, I'd say his work schedule is an excuse. I'm prior military, and I'll tell you one thing with complete truth - I could work 14-16 hours a day, 7 days a week in Iraq, and I'd still have energy to shower afterwards and get my groove on. How do I know this? Because I'd walk to my cot at the end of the day, and go through the photo album of my wife, and would get funny feelings in my pants. My on/off switch is rarely ever off.

You have to keep in mind that "sexy" is all in your head! It sickens me to see the world pitch the idea that unless you are a size 8 or smaller, you're fat. That's absolutely ridiculous! A woman that can fill out her sizes all the way up to 16-18 is a looker in my book. Don't listen to that crap. You know you're sexy, your husband knows it. You don't need lots of makeup or fancy clothes to look sexy - you need to use your head, and know how to use it. I know how hard it can be to get a few minutes away from a new born, but if you can - do something spontaneous. Jump in while he's in the shower, and "attack" him, if you know what I mean. Wake him up in the morning with some sexual services of some kind. If he's bending over at the refrigerator to grab a drink, grab his butt. When he turns around, give him the look. Proceed from there...watch how fast things will heat up.

Sex starts off with an advance...don't always wait on him to make the move. Attack him... I'm sure you'll be surprised!

nice to have a mans point of view my OH tells me im sexy and curvy at size uk16, although i want to lose weight to be back to a 14 as i was its nice that guys find curvy women sexy



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 11:37 AM   18
wishandwant
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 68
Hahahaha if my OH half could read this it would amuse him! Sorry Im not laughing at you but I am completely like this too, and I ask him all the time has he gone off me becuase he doesnt want sex as much as I do!

Dont get me wrong we normally manage at least every 1-2 days but I would like it every day so I know what you mean about feeling unattractive sometimes etc!

But dont worry its normal to feel like that and your OH hasnt gone off you or anything everyones just different. Your OH probably loves the fact you're so attracted to him and that you want to have sex so dont feel down hunny!!

Again sorry for laughing at the start, I just find it a relief that someone else feels the same as I do!!!

xxxx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 12:32 PM   19
lu-is
Mum (Mom)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Saskatoon, Canada
Posts: 1,783
I wish I had a higher sex drive! (then again, I think some of that is due to the BCP)
It just doesn't interest me sometimes.. Other times I am interested but my DH is still at work for many more hours. lol



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 16:10 PM   20
dozydormouse
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Surrey, UK
Posts: 480
Oh yes, it would be much nicer not to HAVE to initiate it every time, but if I didn't I swear he wouldn't notice much, certainly wouldn't say anything (because it would be too embarrassing) and I think it would be increasingly difficult to rekindle! Sigh. I empathise with all the rest of you deprived women... x



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
drive , higher , sex

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO