Forum Rules


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:11 PM   21
Shabutie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Posts: 3,399
Ahh thank you. She's got a cold and cough ATM, and when she feeds, she coughs and splatters it all over me, I find it quite funny. lol She is adorable though.

Yeah, I think i'll find it hard to contain myself, but I really would like to try to. Same with keeping the names a secret, if we can. I think my family expect unusual/unheard of names so if I dont tell them, I dont have to listen to what they think. lol




 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:27 PM   22
MissKM
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 561
awww bless her... i have a few names i like...but apart from my OH no one else knows them...i dont want one of my friends to have a baby and decided they like the names ive picked...i hope that doesnt sound selfish!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:30 PM   23
Shabutie
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Havant, Hampshire
Posts: 3,399
No of course it doesn't. If someone I knew 'took' the names we have, after I had told them the names. I would be MEGA annoyed, as it would seem weird to then name your baby what your friend's baby is called.

I dont have many friends, so I dont really have that potential problem.




 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 12:56 PM   24
OmiOmen
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Derbyshire
Posts: 7,590
I am 25 (26 in early March) and my husband is 22 and we have a 9 month old son. I had two MMC's before I had my son and are waiting to try until I am close to finishing uni. We want to TTC in January 2013, well I would love it to be sooner but I know that is not practical as it is hard enough at Uni with one baby.



Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 14:40 PM   25
chickenchaser
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Derbyshire,UK
Posts: 1,979
Hi All I’m 34, 35 in a couple of months. DH is 42 we have been together 15 years married for 12. We both have great jobs and own our own home. We have waited for many years to TTC and still waiting for that perfect time. Some days are easier than other. Last year we planned to TTC this year but it is all a bit up in the air right now due to DH having a very poorly sister (who also happens to be my best friend) and we both feel we are under a bit too much stress right now to TTC. Plus we would like to get our house finished. But we are working hard and aiming for later this year and hoping every thing will turn out OK.
I would love a WTT buddy to share the ups and down. Please send me a message if you are interested.



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 14:45 PM   26
Strawberries
Pregnant (Expecting)
BnB Addict
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Scotland
Posts: 4,624
I'm Emma, I'm 19 and have been with my OH who is just about to turn 19 for just over 3 years. I'm in 2nd year at uni and this is the reason that we aren't TTC until 2014



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 14:50 PM   27
MissKM
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenchaser View Post
Hi All I’m 34, 35 in a couple of months. DH is 42 we have been together 15 years married for 12. We both have great jobs and own our own home. We have waited for many years to TTC and still waiting for that perfect time. Some days are easier than other. Last year we planned to TTC this year but it is all a bit up in the air right now due to DH having a very poorly sister (who also happens to be my best friend) and we both feel we are under a bit too much stress right now to TTC. Plus we would like to get our house finished. But we are working hard and aiming for later this year and hoping every thing will turn out OK.
I would love a WTT buddy to share the ups and down. Please send me a message if you are interested.
hi chickenchaser, just wanted to say that i hope your OH's sister gets better soon
how much do you have left of your house to get finished? x



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 14:51 PM   28
MissKM
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberries View Post
I'm Emma, I'm 19 and have been with my OH who is just about to turn 19 for just over 3 years. I'm in 2nd year at uni and this is the reason that we aren't TTC until 2014
hi emma, what are you studying at uni? hope its all going well xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 14:53 PM   29
MissKM
Waiting To Try (WTT)
Active BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: London
Posts: 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmiOmen View Post
I am 25 (26 in early March) and my husband is 22 and we have a 9 month old son. I had two MMC's before I had my son and are waiting to try until I am close to finishing uni. We want to TTC in January 2013, well I would love it to be sooner but I know that is not practical as it is hard enough at Uni with one baby.
hi omiomen, im really sorry about your loss with your first two LOs. how much longer do you have at uni? i admire you for coping at uni with a baby...i dont know if i could do it, i find uni on its own stressful enough xx



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 19:34 PM   30
Star7890
Mum (Mom)
BnB Addict
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 3,735
Another uni-goer here!!

Im a 20 year old student with a brill Fiancée, rented apartment and a miniature schnauzer!! We are waiting until I am close to finishing uni before we start ttc



Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
buddies , wtt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



SEO by vBSEO