Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 8th, 2014, 20:30 PM   1
Dannixo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887

Looking for a clearblue fertility monitor?


I'm looking to buy a clearblue fertility monitor.



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 14:08 PM   2
chistiana
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,191
Hey are you still looking for one?



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 14:17 PM   3
Dannixo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by chistiana View Post
Hey are you still looking for one?
Yes I am



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:23 AM   4
chistiana
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,191
I can sell my cbfm to you but i m in greece. I dont know what the postage costs might be but i could ask if you re interested. It s in perfect working condition but i dont have the box as i have it since 2011. You will only need to reset it as it has my cycle info stored. Let me know if you still want it. It s been my lucky gadget i ve been pg three times using it!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 06:24 AM   5
Dannixo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by chistiana View Post
I can sell my cbfm to you but i m in greece. I dont know what the postage costs might be but i could ask if you re interested. It s in perfect working condition but i dont have the box as i have it since 2011. You will only need to reset it as it has my cycle info stored. Let me know if you still want it. It s been my lucky gadget i ve been pg three times using it!
Yes find out the postage, and let me know, how much are you selling it for?



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 02:31 AM   6
chistiana
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,191
Hey still havent checked out postage but i m looking for about 40 euros for it as i am expecting my 3rd and i wont be needing it anymore! Let me know!



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 06:25 AM   7
Dannixo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by chistiana View Post
Hey still havent checked out postage but i m looking for about 40 euros for it as i am expecting my 3rd and i wont be needing it anymore! Let me know!
That will work. Are you willing to ship fed ex cod?



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:50 AM   8
chistiana
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,191
Is that like the fast kind of courrier type??? I can ship whichever way as long as you can cover the shipping cost



 
Status: Offline
 
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 13:05 PM   9
Dannixo
Trying to conceive (TTC)
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,887
Quote:
Originally Posted by chistiana View Post
Is that like the fast kind of courrier type??? I can ship whichever way as long as you can cover the shipping cost
Fed ex cod means I pay for the monitor when it arrives to the fed ex man. It depends on how much shipping is?



 
Status: Online
 
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 13:24 PM   10
chistiana
Other
Chat Happy BnB Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Greece
Posts: 2,191
Sorry that would be way too long before I ever get a payment. Do you have PayPal? If you still want it I ll be going in on Thursday to check the shipping cost with the post office, do you want me to check just the normal international fee or the fast type of courier one too?



 
Status: Offline
 
Reply



Bookmarks

Tags
clearblue , fertility , monitor

featured articles


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search






SEO by vBSEO