€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Sorry shells bells .
hugs terri.x
Nothing going on here. Lots of cramps and backache. Not sure if I will see anything in oct.

Hi Wish2,
No..I had a negative blood test, and I've stopped temping for a few days. AF will be here in probably a week. I have never felt anything new since I started this process. My body has no feelings; only my brain.

:nope: I'm sorry :hugs:

maybe at least when something DOES happen, you'll know b/c it'll be different and stand out! I hope to see you vomiting your eyeballs out someday soon if it means a sticky bean for you! :thumbup:

Hello ladies, Can I join?

We've been trying for over 2yrs now, 2 Chemicals in between :(

This cycle I had my HSG repeated, even though we didn't BD that much, I'm still hoping for an October BFP!! Fxd.
I'll be testing the 28th if I can wait that long!

Sorry to hear Shellsbells :hugs:

Terri, will be saying special prayers that your BFP is coming soon! :hugs:

Welcome Leti :flower: Sorry to hear of your previous losses, wishing you lots of :dust:

As for me, Im certain I O'd this month and am feeling super positive that if not this month, my BFP will be coming soon since my body seems to be getting back to normal :)

Wishing lots of :dust: to the remaining testers!

Sorry for the Neg Beta Terri :hugs: !!!

Added u Leti GL!!

GL lee!!

So sorry Gypsey:hugs:!!!

I hit 3yrs TTC this month w Only 3 Mc to show So try not to get down about 8 cycles!! Have u been to the dr to have test run??

Sorry Gypsey.

I feel like I'm out. I slept like crap, and had the temp dip of doom, I think.

Sis- :hugs: I'm sorry to hear that this is year three for you. Big time sucky. Hopefully November will be your month for real!

I think AF is here today, so you can mark me out. I had a dream that my doctor called and said "Well, your beta was low, but not low enough, so take a test and see what it says and then let us know." Of course, when I woke up, I wiped pinkish. My brain is on overdrive, apparently.

sorry Gypsey4 :( , better luck for next cycle...

terripeachy could it be just spotting?
I mean I do believe in dreams......

I doubt it Leti, but thanks for the positive vibes. I already had a negative beta a few days ago, stopped progesterone and now I've just been waiting for AF. :shrug: I go back to the see the doctor for a follow up on Wednesday. Thanks, though.

So sorry Gypsey:hugs:!!!

I hit 3yrs TTC this month w Only 3 Mc to show So try not to get down about 8 cycles!! Have u been to the dr to have test run??

Thanks Sis. I am not feeling too down this month. I saw my doctor after an early miscarriage and discussed everything. I haven't had any testing done but he didn't think I needed that yet. Basically everything seems fine so I am just trying to be patient and trust that it will happen for me.

Lanfear-Oh snap! Sorry, babe. :hugs:
Sis-I hope you marked me with the witch..I haven't checked the front page. She's come and gone, thankfully.

Maybe I'll do the Turkey gobbler (November) testing thread. Does anyone else want it?

Sorry to my other cycle buddy, Lanfear!

I wish AF would finally come for me- I'm on my 3rd day of spotting but she's not due until Wed or Thurs if she's like the last couple cycles. Then I'll finally get to start Clomid so more hopeful about our chances in Nov.!

Sis for the second time - the :witch: is flying in - I am spotting and expect her (again) tomorrow...
will start another round of clomid on CD5 this next cycle!!
yay Terri - that sounds great for the November thread!!! :thumbup:

terri- yes! I was hoping someone would volunteer for the nov testing thread! :thumbup: "hoping we have much to be thankful for", "wishing for our own little turkeys" "hoping to bake a turkey?" hahah. i don't know. maybe someone else will think up a clever title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->