€ HAUNTing for Our Bumpkins € ~ October Testing Thread ~

Thanks Jessie-I'll do it tomorrow from work. Wishing for our turkeys is cute. hee hee. I think I did November last year, actually. Foreboding??? Just kidding.

Wish-:hugs: That stupid :witch:

Wish BIG :hugs: why r u starting the Clomid so late it's usually CD3?? GL I hope it does the trick!! :)

Terri "Putting our Lil Turkeys in the Oven" hope Nov is better then OCT for us all!!
Also w Ur cycle being so light even on P I would bet anything it's your lining w the issue have they done a smear or whatever that thing is called:haha: getting tired and Air headed!! ;)

Hi ladies how is everyone? 7 dpo here and a few symptoms but probably just normal progesterone symptoms:) xxx

I'm being fickle..I don't want to make the November thread anymore, so anyone else can take it. I will participate though.

Sis-No, I've never had any tests regarding my lining. I did ask my doctor about the short cycle and he said 'Two days is better than 10 days, right?' I was not happy with that response, so I will ask him again about it tomorrow.

Sis - my Ob says days 5-9 - the first time I did that I had a perfect 28 day cycle - no spotting...
so I will try it again - today is CD1

Terri - I feel you - I just can't do another thread... I feel very sensitive right now and I don't want to hurt anyone else or take away from someone's happiness!!! I hope you know what I mean!!

but I will participate if someone else does it!!!

:dust: to all!!

Wish-Exactly...my feelings. I thought I'd be ok, but..i'm just going to take it easy. Its' funny, my "mood" says lurking, but I'm still on here all day. HA!!HA!! Fickle Franny should be my new name. :jo:

hey all - was checking to see if there were anymore BFPs for October - booooooo for no (get it? BOOO! ghosts? october? har har har)

I can do the November thread - I've never done one before, so you guys will have to bear with me being green! :)

let's get those turkeys in the oven!

Oh I've already been testing with rubbish ICS lol, BFN of course, I don't know why I use them but they're better than nothing:) xxx

Hello ladies, 13 dpo today and Still getting BFN, so I'm giving up. Guess I will be joining that November thread.

Boooo for October :haha::haha::haha:

Is the November thread started? Getting ready to O soon so about to start :sex: marathon :haha:. Hoping cycle 7 is our lucky one. :dust: to all.

Don't give up Leti!! This could be your month. Tons of people get late BFPs, and your chart is still on the rise...what an exciting way to end the month!

Still brown spotting when I wipe for me, which is really annoying as I really don't think there's some sort of 'late implanting' hope going on, and I just want to get this cycle over with so I can start Clomid. At least with the Clomid, my cycle won't be long, so I should actually get to test in November if she starts in the next few days! CD39 and 15dpo for me now.

Is the November thread started? Getting ready to O soon so about to start :sex: marathon :haha:. Hoping cycle 7 is our lucky one. :dust: to all.

Hi Canadabear - I started one named 'wishing for our turkeys' or something :)

and I realized afterwards that that reference is SOOO US-specific, my apologies everyone! But hey, who doesn't love a roasted turkey (except vegetarians, I guess)?

Since its Halloween this month, we will let the wicked witch win (for the ones she already got) but she is not allowed to visit any of us till next Halloween.

I'm in the UK, but I'm an American (dual citizen), so I don't mind! I'm having a Thanksgiving party the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

Still no AF and BFN, but I'm sure I'm out. I'm looking forward to November, I will start using EPO, heard both good and bad things about it, lets see how it works for me. At this point I'll give everything a try.
HAve you girls tried anything else?

Negative this mornin but I'm only 8 dpo,might have to go onto November thread as my cycles gone a bit wonky after having lap &dye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->