£190 Grant in Bank Today?

just called the health in preg grant ppl they are just starting januarys and will not make anymore payments till end of may sorry girls :hissy:

Oh no defo won't get mine until after babys born now! boo hoo.

i sent mine 3 - 4 weeks ago i think... so ive a long wait until i get mine then lol...

I sent mine if in April and the said I should get it first of may, xx

I sent mine mid Jan...so hopefully i'll get mine soon.....

xxx

I sent mine mid Jan...so hopefully i'll get mine soon.....

xxx

Ditto - I sent mine mid Jan too - hope it comes soon as I want to buy a condenser dryer before LO makes an appearance!

xx

I dont have mine but i did read on another forum that some people started receiving it the end of last week, i'd say theres a good chance that thats what it is hun xxx

i sent mine off about 2 weeks ago, so dnt think ill be gettin it till the babys a few months old haha

Oh mine was sent in January too so expect to see it soon!!!

yay! its nice when a plan comes together! and health in pregnancy .. what could be better than a mini break! :D

Nope, not got mine yet. I am due May12th and sent mine in a good while ago. Hope it comes soon, I already spent it lol

Cx

will they pay it IF you have already had LO? hope for your sakes they do, but you wont be pregnant when they come to pay if dates of next payments are correct

I sent mine in febuary, checked my account today and it was there...wooohooo

I got it, i got it :D
My form was sent off mid Feb, so there doesnt seem to be any correlation between when you sent it and when you get it.

I sent mine off Mid Feb...phoned them today, said if I havent got it by end next week to phone them xx

iam glad they have started giving them out i sent mine in about 3 weeks ago
nikki

I have a mysterious £190 credit in my bank today - could it be the Health in Pregnancy Grant?

Has anyone else got theirs?!!

well mines is showing on my online banking, so they must be sorting them out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->