£20 Next Voucher - £17 posted

Jadey121

Mummy of 2. Expecting No3
Reaction score
Anyone intrested? Was given to me for my birthday but i dont shop in Next :dohh:

£17 posted 1st class. Or can post recorded delivery :flower:

Why would you sell a £20 voucher for £20?

Sorry, I just had to ask:blush:

Lol i just want the money for it as its too far away for me to get too.
Is it werid to sell a voucher for money? Ive done it before on here for a boots voucher... unless im weird :-/ lol

I think the usual thing is to say you'd do it for £17 (or something like that) posted so there's incentive to buy. Otherwise someone could just walk into Next and buy one iykwim? I hope that makes sense, I'm sure someone can explain it better :blush:

I think the usual thing is to say you'd do it for £17 (or something like that) posted so there's incentive to buy. Otherwise someone could just walk into Next and buy one iykwim? I hope that makes sense, I'm sure someone can explain it better :blush:

:haha: Yes it does make sense now you have said :dohh: Baby brain tonight!!

WSS! Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude...just couldn't get my head around it:haha:

WSS! Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude...just couldn't get my head around it:haha:

lol no its fine i was just having a bad case of baby brain obviously! Although im sure i did buy a voucher for the same price as what it was worth because it was near to xmas and just wanted the voucher as i spend money like water :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->