£20 off voucher for VERY when you spend £50

catty

Reaction score
Would anyone like my £20 off voucher, i cannot use it as it cant be used with sale items and theres nothing i want thats not in the sale.

You have to spend £50 to get £20 off

Id use it need to order some more stuff for the new baby :flower:

ok, i was going to get xmas toys with it but they all seem to be discounted so it went let me use it for them. Its 3QRVL you add that code when you get to the checkout.

Seen that code on HDUK this morning but it wouldn't work as my items were sale. I did find this though to get 10% off - 3U7R3 :thumbup:

i got it posted, its so annoying think they have taken a few ££ off most toys so you cant use it inn hopes u buy more than what you wanted

Just been reading on HDUK site and a lot of people are saying the code won't work for them :shrug:

it says the code can only be used once, but if we all given the same code how does that work>?

I would think its only for people who have been sent the code, I got one in the post today so will have a browse tonight for stuff.

They always send a code after you have just placed an.order to get you to spend more :D

Xx

I think it must be tied to your account as it says invalid when I enter it.

I think it must be tied to your account as it says invalid when I enter it.

Its not that, its not working at all for some reason. Ive emailed them to ask. I got sent the codes four times yesterday for different accounts (kandco, littlewoods and very)... same code for each but none are working.

I have the same code in the post this morning for very havn't tried using it yet though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->