£5 secret santa

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by babyv13, Dec 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babyv13

babyv13 Well-Known Member

I imagine loads of people are doing this with their friends/colleagues/whatever? what are you getting? I'm looking for suggestions! :flower:

2. Blu10

Blu10 Well-Known Member

Do u have a man or lady? We do SS but have to spend £15 which i probably easier.
    Some ideas for £5:
    Yankee candle tarts
    Thorntons chocs
    Lynx body set
    A nice mug
    Christmas socks
    Mini alcohol bottles
    Gloves
    Stationary

3. jd83

jd83 Mom to 2 beautiful boys!

$5 is hard, you can't really get much for that...
    Hmm. Maybe a nice set of pens; I know I personally really like my nice pens that write well, not the cheap crap they offer at work. I buy my own and take them.
    Chocolates
    Hot chocolate packets in a nice mug
    Chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate covered oreos, etc in a holiday tin/box
    Christmas socks/jewelry
    Small Bath and Body works items, like hand sanitizers,purse sized lotions, etc

4. Reid

Reid mom of 1

We do £10 at my work and it's all ladies so makes it easy. I'm doing a wee pamper pack face mask lip chap stick bath bomb yankee candle hair treatment nail polish chocolates that kind of thing x

5. Louise88

Louise88 Dd- ciara and ds- James

depends what kind of people you work with personality wise, i used to work with alot of funny people so something dirty or childish was usually bought, last secret santa i did i bought them a space hopper.... space hoppers are awesome :thumbup:

if you dont work with the jokey funny type you can buy a small gift set bath, perfume etc.

one year I bought someone a nice goats cheese and cracker set because the girl was obsessed with goats cheese lol she absolutly loved it!

6. MrsEngland

MrsEngland Guest

We are doing this at college and ive bought her a hot choc mug set for £2.49 at b&m, a bauble with 3 nail varnishes inside for £1.50 at morrisons and still have £1 left will prob just get her some chocolate :)

7. Lauraxamy

Lauraxamy Well-Known Member

We've got £10-15 at our work. Ours is a mix of men and women which makes it harder if you get the opposite sex I think :lol: I've also only worked there since August so it was super hard for me this year! Luckily I did get a woman :lol:
    I've got mine a box of thorntons chocolates, and a few Yankee Candle Tarts as I know she likes them.

8. Tattoo

Tattoo Mum of 2 girls

We do a lucky dip Secret Santa at work. Everyone brings in a wrapped gift worth around £5 and then we each pull one out of the sack. It's easier, because we're all women! This year I've bought a sweetie house from Boots, in the 3-for2! Last year I gifted a bath bomb set and received a nice box of biscuits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.