£5 secret santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyv13

Reaction score
I imagine loads of people are doing this with their friends/colleagues/whatever? what are you getting? I'm looking for suggestions! :flower:

Do u have a man or lady? We do SS but have to spend £15 which i probably easier.
Some ideas for £5:
Yankee candle tarts
Thorntons chocs
Lynx body set
A nice mug
Christmas socks
Mini alcohol bottles
Gloves
Stationary

$5 is hard, you can't really get much for that...
Hmm. Maybe a nice set of pens; I know I personally really like my nice pens that write well, not the cheap crap they offer at work. I buy my own and take them.
Chocolates
Hot chocolate packets in a nice mug
Chocolate covered pretzels or chocolate covered oreos, etc in a holiday tin/box
Christmas socks/jewelry
Small Bath and Body works items, like hand sanitizers,purse sized lotions, etc

We do £10 at my work and it's all ladies so makes it easy. I'm doing a wee pamper pack face mask lip chap stick bath bomb yankee candle hair treatment nail polish chocolates that kind of thing x

depends what kind of people you work with personality wise, i used to work with alot of funny people so something dirty or childish was usually bought, last secret santa i did i bought them a space hopper.... space hoppers are awesome :thumbup:

if you dont work with the jokey funny type you can buy a small gift set bath, perfume etc.

one year I bought someone a nice goats cheese and cracker set because the girl was obsessed with goats cheese lol she absolutly loved it!

We are doing this at college and ive bought her a hot choc mug set for £2.49 at b&m, a bauble with 3 nail varnishes inside for £1.50 at morrisons and still have £1 left will prob just get her some chocolate :)

We've got £10-15 at our work. Ours is a mix of men and women which makes it harder if you get the opposite sex I think :lol: I've also only worked there since August so it was super hard for me this year! Luckily I did get a woman :lol:
I've got mine a box of thorntons chocolates, and a few Yankee Candle Tarts as I know she likes them.

We do a lucky dip Secret Santa at work. Everyone brings in a wrapped gift worth around £5 and then we each pull one out of the sack. It's easier, because we're all women! This year I've bought a sweetie house from Boots, in the 3-for2! Last year I gifted a bath bomb set and received a nice box of biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"