£75 Maxi Cosi Cabriofix from Boots

Abi&Bump_x

Reaction score

Selected ones are already 25% off, and if you use the code (PCTA97 Expires 30/11/10) you get another 20% off. I just ordered mine in pink, but i had a problem with the code, i rang up and he sorted it for me no problems, said it was just a system error and the code was fine to be used. So if you cant use it ring up, and you get get one for £75 + £7.50 worth of advantage points + free delivery. Bargain :thumbup:

whats the code for? And if you bought today or tomorrow you'd get an extra 1200 points per £50 spent!

I think I'm going to have a look at this!
How do you get the extra 1200 points ?

Has anyone tried this and managed to get it to work? When I do it it only takes one of the discounts off, not both.

Thanks x

The code is for 20% off car seats and pushchairs when you spend over £75.

It does work i've just had delivery comfirmation to say when it will be delivered but i did have to ring up as it wouldn't work online. (Apparently a few of the parenting club vouchers are not working online) They gave me £5 for the hassle though which was lovely seeing as i was just happy to get the carseat for such a good price. Well worth the phone call to get it sorted. The 1200 points come with it today too :thumbup:

my points showed up at checkout but not on my advantage card :-S

it takes at least 5 days to go on the card, and you get them by popping your card in the advantage kiosks in boots, it's not done automatically

AWW MAN! I got mine last week from boots!! But I got the 25% off from the website plus 10% off from a friends and family voucher as my friend works there so it was £90 and then £8 points plus when I went to pick it up there was a bit of a mix up so they gave me a £10 gift card so I guess its not so bad! I got mine in Deep Red as I have the maxi cosi mura in tango red and it matches :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->