••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Rach87

House Manager
Reaction score
10 :bfp:!!!
Lets welcome Spring with lots of BFPs!! Tag me (@Rach87) for front page updates

Last edited:
@Rach87 I’ll be testing on March 4th at 14 dpo (if I can hold out that long). Good luck this month! I hope you get your bfp!

@Rach87 af due the 10th so I should be testing then no doubt I'll test earlier but we'll aim for 10th :haha:

Waiting on af to actually start before giving a date, but good luck to everyone for the new month of testing!

Lets welcome Spring with lots of BFPs!! Tag me (@Rach87) for front page updates

5th
@Rach87

Thankyou for starting this O:)
Can you put me down for 1st March please. I’m on the Feb testing for 28th but don’t think I’ll ovulate until tomorrow or Saturday so I’ll hold off until March to test!

Thank you @Rach87 I will start testing the 5th of March, not holding much hope as I'm on nights all over fertile period this cycle

Sending everyone lots of luck x

Thanks for starting this thread @Rach87 , really appreciate it. I need to move on from the Feb group so this is great xx

I don't think I will set a testing date just now, once I've ovulated I will have a better idea...I may even just wait to see if af comes or not. Those faint lines have really caused upset this month.

I took a frer today knowing it would be negative but I'm happy that it was pure white, no daft faint lines. So hopefully the other 3 will be trustworthy if I use them this cycle. Currently on day 2 of very light bleeding, just hoping for a normal af and normal cycle this month [-o<

Good luck for everyone :dust:

@Rach87 Thanks sweetie, I hope the same for you too. This is it! We are all gonna smash it this month!! :thumbup::sex:

Been thinking....I know I shouldn't, it hurts my brain :haha:. I'm wondering why things aren't working out, why its taking so long this time. I read today a statistic that Im frightened to believe....when you hit 40 you have a 5% chance of pregnancy...what?! I didn't read further :wacko: that was enough!
But I did wonder about my lining, with a couple of extremely light periods, would this mean my lining is thin? Anyone here have experience of that or use anything to thicken theirs? I'm curious now, ta xx

@Rach87 Thanks sweetie, I hope the same for you too. This is it! We are all gonna smash it this month!! :thumbup::sex:

Been thinking....I know I shouldn't, it hurts my brain :haha:. I'm wondering why things aren't working out, why its taking so long this time. I read today a statistic that Im frightened to believe....when you hit 40 you have a 5% chance of pregnancy...what?! I didn't read further :wacko: that was enough!
But I did wonder about my lining, with a couple of extremely light periods, would this mean my lining is thin? Anyone here have experience of that or use anything to thicken theirs? I'm curious now, ta xx
Am I right in saying you are taking aspirin? Do you take it for your full cycle or just from bfp?

Am I right in saying you are taking aspirin? Do you take it for your full cycle or just from bfp?
Hey :) No I'm not taking any, I did last year from wk13 in my last pregnancy, advised due to age to help the placenta in later pregnancy. I've not taken it since last August.
How are you? X

Af has actually hit harder this morning, like full normal flow. So maybe I can stop worrying about that! X

No experience in thickening it but before I had ds5 I had really short, light periods. I'm hoping the fact that they are heavier and longer now is a good sign :haha: that being said we did manage to conceive in the end

Thanks @motherofboys x I'm just starting to question everything as cycles have gone so wonky. I fell pregnant easily with DS1 - first go at 30. DS2 was a couple of months and all the early mc's were fairly quick too. My issue I thought was staying pregnant. I'm now on month 5 and as I say wondering and probably over thinking!! Lol. This af seems more like my old normal so that is making me feel better!! Lol xx

Im here!! My fertile window starts tomorrow but I already have some ewcm so I did a ovulation test its not positive but pretty dark.

20210219_091701.jpg

@BabyBrain80 iron tablets can help thicken the lining. I was worrying too since my cycles have been quite a bit lighter and I had 2 chemicals in a row but this last cycle was a lot heavier back to my more normal cycle which made me feel much better too lol. Hope we both have some good thick lining for beany to stick to

Looks close @wannanewbaby. Im entering my fertile period too! Lets get to bd :sex:. Hubbies favorite time of month. :haha: My opks are still faint but hoping they’ll darken soon so I can get in the tww

@BabyBrain80 iron tablets can help thicken the lining. I was worrying too since my cycles have been quite a bit lighter and I had 2 chemicals in a row but this last cycle was a lot heavier back to my more normal cycle which made me feel much better too lol. Hope we both have some good thick lining for beany to stick to

Looks close @wannanewbaby. Im entering my fertile period too! Lets get to bd :sex:. Hubbies favorite time of month. :haha: My opks are still faint but hoping they’ll darken soon so I can get in the tww

Im so ready I should be testing right around my b day so I'm sooo hoping for a amazing b day present!!

@Rach87 can I be added for the 9th?

it’s subject to change because my periods are irregular
Hey :) No I'm not taking any, I did last year from wk13 in my last pregnancy, advised due to age to help the placenta in later pregnancy. I've not taken it since last August.
How are you? X

Af has actually hit harder this morning, like full normal flow. So maybe I can stop worrying about that! X
Ah right, I knew we had a chat about aspirin and I knew you were on it at some point! Sorry! I know it can make your womb lining thinner. Glad AF is normal though.
I’m good, thanks! I think I’m having a normal cycle this month, I’m on day 2 of flashy opk on cd11, I tend to get pregnant from sex quite early before ovulation rather than closer to o day so I reckon I’ll ovulate on or around day 14. Trying to have more sex for the next few days but with work, homeschooling and everything else, by the time dd is in bed we are too tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->