★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Hi All,

May I join? I'm currently 4-5 and due 4th of June, there isn't a thread so thought I could come here.

On the 16th August we transferred 2 x 5 day blasts.

4ays past transfer I started getting strong positives.

First beta 9dp5dt and it was 221
12dp5dt and beta was 652.

Viability scan is 12th October.
I’ve added you to the list! Good luck at your viability scan x

Hi ladies!

update here.

terrible cramping, severe nausea so doctor asked to see me right away. Got a scan to make sure all was well. Officially my due date will be May 4, 2021 now.
Picture attached.
everything looked GREAT. But, had about 2cm of implantation blood and they THINK that’s what could be causing my cramping/pain. Nausea they attribute to the pregnancy. (I’m down 7lbs now)

can I change my due date on front page from the 7th to the 4th? Thank you.

View attachment 1088616

glad baby is well x I’ve moved your date to the 4th :)

Hi all!! Would love to join you guys! Just got my BFP today at 10dpo....estimated due date is June 18th!

I’ve added you to the list! Good luck at your viability scan x

Thank you very much :)

I'm hoping vialibty scan goes well.

I had a bit of bleeding for a day so I had my bloods take at 5+4 And it was 12700 and progesterone 17.5.. So I get to start progesterone oil injections.

I had a little bit of bleeding Wednesday night...like 8 or 10 pin pricks worth. Because I have an rh negative blood type, I called my doctor yesterday and she wanted me to get a rhogam shot so went and had that done. She also wanted to get a blood draw done to get a baseline and it came back at 17 with progesterone at 6. I was 3+5 when it was drawn so it's in range but geez! Only like a teeny bit pregnant LOL. AF is due today and so far she has stayed away, which helps me feel a lot better. Tests are progressing but slowly...hopefully I hear from my nurse this afternoon and can go in next week for a round of blood tests to make sure everything is doubling okay.

Also, my due date was changed to June 19th...apparently I fat fingered my LMP when I was doing it myself lol.

hope everyone is doing well today!

Congratulations to all the new pregnancies!

Sorry I have been quiet, I come on and read but my energy levels have been too low to type. had a dose of the flu, which knocked me out for a week. Had a covid test and was negative.

had my first scan yesterday which led to me telling my little boy and family. I have a book for my son called lets talk to Mummys tummy- by Helen Lacey, it is amazing! So perfect to talk to them step by step through the pregnancy.

My EDD is now 8th May- Not sure what I said before, il check now.

Here is my wee one!
Hope everyone is doing well xxx

63843629-8353-4CD6-809C-28204919D96C.jpeg

Tentatively saying hello :hi: Please can I join you? I'm pregnant after a miscarriage back in February so feeling cautious but hoping for the best! According to my LMP I'm 5w6d today and my due date is 6th June but in reality I have PCOS and irregular cycles so I'm expecting my date to get pushed back a little.

I've booked a private early scan for 22nd October at 7w4d as partners still can't go into scans here and I don't want to be on my own so I'm just counting down the days and hoping we get to see a heartbeat.

Had a follow up ultrasound today at 7w4d all is well. Little one had heartbeat of 150 and when he/she turned around I could see the arm and leg buds. So happy!

FF3909C1-3342-4E71-8FFF-872AB04F28A8.jpeg

Had my last beta draw done yesterday and got results back today. My last draw on Monday I was at 65...came back from yesterday at 140! So all looks great!! My progesterone dropped from 6.0 to 5.8 between my first and second draw so I'm on progesterone now through first trimester.

I know some of you ladies are a bit ahead, but do you all have ideas on how you want to announce/how you did? I think we are going to tell our boys this weekend and then start letting some family/friends know as we see them. It's our third and I feel like I'm out of ideas lol

Had my last beta draw done yesterday and got results back today. My last draw on Monday I was at 65...came back from yesterday at 140! So all looks great!! My progesterone dropped from 6.0 to 5.8 between my first and second draw so I'm on progesterone now through first trimester.

I know some of you ladies are a bit ahead, but do you all have ideas on how you want to announce/how you did? I think we are going to tell our boys this weekend and then start letting some family/friends know as we see them. It's our third and I feel like I'm out of ideas lol

this is lovely news, congratulations!!!

I told my son with a big brother and bump scan frame and scan from etsy.
I then read him this lovely book, it breaks it all down week by week. Its really lovely, he also had a top which he wore to show his nanna and Grampa. He was excited, but also thought his surprise would be a toy lol!

How are you feeling? X

Hey ladies. For some reasons I wasn't getting notifications, came here to send a message and see I've missed a bit. How you all? I've got my scan tomorrow ( I'll be 11w2d) so super excited for that. I have zero symptoms except for feeling like a humpty dumpty :(

I had a scan a week ago at 10w3d. I was surprised i hadn't gained any weight and actually lost a pound or 2. I feel so bloated and still have almost constant nausea. I'm take b6 now and at first i thought it was helping but now I'm not sure it's doing much.

Babies are doing good though. Both were dancing around during the scan.

20201013_160819.jpg 20201013_160837.jpg

Welcome to all of you new BFPs! Congratulations!

I’ll be 12 weeks tomorrow, and still very sick.

I'm not doing any big reveal this time. 1. My mom is going to kill me, not really, but she has been telling me since my last pregnancy that I'm done. So, I'm dreading telling her. 2. I'm sure everyone else will think I've lost my mind (single parent and this will be kids 5 & 6). My younger kids will be happy my older two probably won't care much. I'm trying to wait until i find out the sex. It'll be a little easier if at least one is a girl so i can introduce my mom to the baby who will have my mom's mom name, who passed away many years ago.

@Becca_89 cute!!

@Cath_Heather good luck with your scan!

@Christie2011 ugh, the nausea is just the worst. I had really bad GERD in my last pregnancy and wound up with extreme nausea from 5 weeks to a week post delivery. There are meds available if it doesn't go away that can help. I'm sorry that your mom won't be excited...will this be your second set of twins?

@SilasLove Congrats hun! I'm so excited for you! Have you told your other kiddos yet? I'm sorry that you are still sick....were your last pregnancies like that?

AFM, we told our boys and they were THRILLED! I did start prepping them like a year and a half ago but really, they were so so sweet. We started telling some family and close friends. My parents are coming to visit next weekend so will tell them and then the rest of the family. We won't put out on social media until after my first appointment but real life friends I just can't keep it a secret from!

Symptom wise, the last 2 nights I've had nausea and generally speaking I have no appetite. This is the same time that my symptoms kicked in with my boys so nice to know its right on schedule :/

Hope everyone is doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->