★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Hi ladies. I was lucky to have a scan on Monday and again today. Baby is healthy and very active. Due date has changed to May 3rd. IMG-20201019-WA0001.jpg IMG-20201023-WA0029.jpg

Mind adding me to the list? Estimated due date is June 2nd!

Been waiting for my first ultrasound which I had yesterday. Baby was measuring 8+1 weeks and heart rate 162!

hey welcome back!! Congratulations x

Ive updated the front page please let me know if I’ve missed anyone off etc :)

cannot believe a lot of us are 12 weeks already or coming close x

Hope eveyone is well.. Am only very early around 4-5 weeks.. Dose anyone have symptoms that's come and go.. Yesterday I felt dreadful really thirsty horrible taste in my mouth. But today nothing I feel normal :( I hate this early stage full of anxiety :(

Hope eveyone is well.. Am only very early around 4-5 weeks.. Dose anyone have symptoms that's come and go.. Yesterday I felt dreadful really thirsty horrible taste in my mouth. But today nothing I feel normal :( I hate this early stage full of anxiety :(

Don't stress. My symptoms were on and off but mostly had zero symptoms besides frequent urination. You will be okay mama x

Don't stress. My symptoms were on and off but mostly had zero symptoms besides frequent urination. You will be okay mama x
Thank you it's baby no 3 but been 8 years since my last I hate these first few weeks.. So bloated today I look 6 months

Have any of you ever dreamed of your teeth falling out while pregnant?

I literally woke from my sleep gagging but it was just a dream. I’m a little troubled by it.

Hello ladies. Please can I join you. I am due 22 June with baby number 5. I have a private scan booked for 5 November where I’ll be 7 weeks exactly. Really hoping to see a little heartbeat. I am feeling super nauseous and tired. Peeing lots and very bloated. Have taken 78 pregnancy tests!!! :D

How is everyone?
Has anyone bought a pregnancy pillow yet ? I have been looking at them and no idea which to go for.

How is everyone?
Has anyone bought a pregnancy pillow yet ? I have been looking at them and no idea which to go for.
Am doing OK still worried but Hay ho... Felt rubbish all day just really drowsy.. Am not sure in pregnancy pillow oh hogs the bed ill end up on the floor ha

Am doing OK still worried but Hay ho... Felt rubbish all day just really drowsy.. Am not sure in pregnancy pillow oh hogs the bed ill end up on the floor ha

worried about your symptoms?
My symptoms are still all over the place ! Friday I was hugging a bucket all evening as I felt so sick, yesterday I felt same so had an afternoon nap and woke feeling loads better. Today only slight feeling of sickness.

I’m starting to feel uncomfortable on my side at night so don’t think it will be long before I purchase one. My hubby can get on the sofa if he isn’t happy lol

How is everyone?
HI hun. All good my side. Got my gender scan on the 20th! So excited. Going to post a picture for gender guesses. I've had a pregnancy pillow even pre pregnancy as they just so comfortable. Can't sleep without mine. I have the half one but looking at getting the full body one.

Gender guesses please.. Gender scan is in 19 days. I'll be 16w4d. IMG-20201023-WA0029.jpg

HI hun. All good my side. Got my gender scan on the 20th! So excited. Going to post a picture for gender guesses. I've had a pregnancy pillow even pre pregnancy as they just so comfortable. Can't sleep without mine. I have the half one but looking at getting the full body one.

I was looking at the full body ones but quite a few to choose from.
How exciting that you will find out in just 19 days !! I think we are going to opt for another surprise, unless my daughter changes our minds once we have told her.
I’m going to guess a girl from your scan. What do you think ?

Hi all! I've been off the last couple of weeks. Between virtual school, a bathroom remodel, parents visiting and general nausea/fatigue, I just haven't had the time or energy to get on!

@AliJo hi!!! Yes, finally made it back to pregnant LOL. How are you doing?? I hope you're feeling okay! We have an appt in a couple weeks and assuming we hear a good heartbeat will announce on FB then :)

@OliviaNicole this is our third and we have 2 boys and literally everyone we've told has been like "do you want a girl?!" It doesn't bother me but I know some people can be really bothered by it. I'm like you, I'm just grateful to be pregnant again because I didn't think we would actually wind up going for a third (and last). I just tell people that it would be great to get to parent a girl (and my DH really wants one) but I think I'm an okay boy mom and another one added to the crew would be great too.

We found out with our oldest, waited for our second and I loved both of those ways. I would love to wait this time as well but my DH wants to know and I'm okay with that too:)

@Rebaby yay for a heartbeat!! amazing news!

@Stargirl1993 i have no idea with gender on the scan! Is there one gender over another that you're hoping for?

@Cath_Heather congrats on the great scan and good luck for your gender one!

@Danizzychar I have a lot of things that come and go and it can be so frustrating and cause anxiety. It's always so nice when we get beyond this stage!

@SilasLove yikes! that's a new one to me!! I hope it doesn't happen again for you!

@Beeka congrats and good luck at your scan this week! i hope you see a healthy bean!

@mme I had one with my oldest but didn't like it. With my second I used a memory foam regular pillow and it worked like a dream.Sorry I don't have better advice!

--------------
AFM, I'm 7 weeks and have been having a few hours of nausea a day consistently for the last week. It usually happens at night but has also been in the middle of the day. It hits me like a brick and basically drives me to the couch. I haven't thrown up yet but have had a lot of dry heaving. I had really bad GERD with my youngest and dealt with nonstop nausea in that pregnancy from 5 weeks to a week post delivery. So it's nothing new, I just don't remember it being this intense! Will be thankful when that part ends. Otherwise things are going great! I'm bloated and look pregnant already. I popped with my second by 10 weeks and I think I'm on track for that with this baby too (though I was a lot skinnier then LOL). Excited for our first appt in 2.5 weeks and praying for a healthy heartbeat.

Hope you all have a great rest of your weekend!

How is everyone?
I have a pregnancy pillow from my first pregnancy. So comfy! I haven’t pulled it out yet but I’m thinking about it! I have the Snoogle.

I've reached 13w2d and the nausea around. Early last week the constant taste of Bile finally stopped but im still contantly nauseous. I nearly threw up on the way to work one morning. I really cant wait until this part passes.

Another annoying symptom is my boobs have gotten super heavy.

@Cath_Heather I’m going to go with girl... no reason other than what my gut said!

@kksy9b i hope your sickness eases up soon!

afm I have my first official OB appointment tomorrow at 10w4d but I’ve already had 3 ultrasounds. I’m excited I’ll get to see LO Again. I also was able to find baby’s HB on my home fetal Doppler a few days ago so that was nice. With my history of loss there’s a lot of anxiety that has come with this pregnancy

@Christie2011 ugh, I hope it eases up soon for you!!

@tbfromlv thanks...I'm definitely hoping the nausea goes away after first tri and doesn't stick around the whole time! Wahoo for your appointment and being able to find the hb at home! So reassuring!

Hopefully, I can join!

My due date was changed to May 17. I have my 12-week appt on Tuesday an hour before work. This is my first baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->