★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

5weeks 5days just started spotting:( I’m heartbroken :cry:
Hey love, I've had spotting in two of my pregnancies around that time. Everything went on to be okay for me, I hope that's the case for you as well.

5weeks 5days just started spotting:( I’m heartbroken :cry:
I had some spotting last night too after I did too much house work. Did you overdo it or BD or something? I've had spotting or bleeding in every pregnancy so it doesn't worry me too much, it doesn't always mean anything bad. Try to keep your feet up and not panic too much.. I'm praying for you that everything will be okay

The fact that you have been feeling sick is a good sign that everything is good.

I had spotting with both my other pregnancies and carried them all to full term.

My fetility clinic does a 6w scan to check for heatbeat. I'm hoping I get on this Thursday or Friday. Once they see a heartbeat then they release me to my OBGYN.

2nd beta tomorrow. I can't wait to be done with estrace pills and PIO shots. I've no idea at this point how long they'll want me to keep on with the meds. But 3x a day of estrace is annoying. I missed my mid day pill yesterday. Took my am pill late the day before that bc i got distracted with the PIO i take at the same time.

Sounds good hopefully you don't get anymore. I know how scary it can be!!! *Hugs*

I'm really sick this morning almost threw up my breakfast. I hope it goes away soon

Sounds good hopefully you don't get anymore. I know how scary it can be!!! *Hugs*

I'm really sick this morning almost threw up my breakfast. I hope it goes away soon

Thankyou x so far I’ve not had anymore x I’m still waiting for the epu to call me x

I’ve still not herd anything I’m not sure if I should find out what’s going on :( or if they have forgotten x

I just got a call from doctor no epu have any appointments I just have to wait for my appointment on Monday I think I already know what the outcome will be. I don’t even feel pregnant anymore all symptoms have gone :(

I know this may be tmi, but is anyone suffering with their metabolism.? Like one minute I'm super constipated and the next I'm sitting on the loo all day. My butt is going between sore and itchy... It's been like this for 2 weeks.. Aaaah

I just got a call from doctor no epu have any appointments I just have to wait for my appointment on Monday I think I already know what the outcome will be. I don’t even feel pregnant anymore all symptoms have gone :(
Hello, hope all is ok!

If this helps, I am no longer feeling pregnant, apart from sore boobs I have been forgetting. I even took a test to reconfirm, but perhaps symptoms fluctuate?
With the bleeding calming down, hopefully that is a positive! Keeping everything crossed xx

Oh no worries! I'm sorry you are so exhausted. Sounds like you are working hard!

I'll be 8 weeks on the 20th I think. Or the 21st. How about you? Booking some private scans is a good idea! I was thinking about going around 6 weeks but my husband said no lol.

yes, 30 3/4/5 year olds is challenging on my body, then home to be mum! My house is upside down lol!

oh brill, not long til you are 8 weeks now, time is flying! I will be 8 weeks around 27th, although I suspect around 30th. Hopefully the scan will confirm it.
I booked one for 10th October, which will have me around 10 weeks, I can't wait. I went through my first pregnancy alone, so hoping OH can be available for as many scans as possible! Xxx

I know this may be tmi, but is anyone suffering with their metabolism.? Like one minute I'm super constipated and the next I'm sitting on the loo all day. My butt is going between sore and itchy... It's been like this for 2 weeks.. Aaaah
I’ve been the same I have ibs D so I never have normal bowel movements I have been going between constipated and very loose x

Hello, hope all is ok!

If this helps, I am no longer feeling pregnant, apart from sore boobs I have been forgetting. I even took a test to reconfirm, but perhaps symptoms fluctuate?
With the bleeding calming down, hopefully that is a positive! Keeping everything crossed xx
Thankyou it’s strange I was sick a few days ago 3 times in a row then nothing for the rest of the day then last night I went to have dinner and again was sick abit more but I’ve been fine before that x if baby is okay then this pregnancy has been totally different to when I was pregnant with my daughter x

Scan on Monday! I’m so nervous! I’ll be taking my overnight bag just incase something is wrong and for whatever reason I need to stay in x I’ll keep it in the boot of my car we ain’t that close to hospital so will save coming all the way back for it x it probably sounds OTT though but I like to be prepared x

Had my first scan today. I got to see 2 little heartbeats, both beating at 106bpm. It was earlier than they wanted to do the scan but i can't make it in over the next 2 weeks so they scheduled it early. Baby B is hiding already, but Nany A was cooperative. Confirmed my due date as May 7th and October 8th will ne my last day of injections. Next scan is the 28th, then I'll get released to a OB office for refular prenatal visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->