★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

Wonderful that both the babies are doing well

Hope you have a good scan Stargirl!

Had my first scan today. I got to see 2 little heartbeats, both beating at 106bpm. It was earlier than they wanted to do the scan but i can't make it in over the next 2 weeks so they scheduled it early. Baby B is hiding already, but Nany A was cooperative. Confirmed my due date as May 7th and October 8th will ne my last day of injections. Next scan is the 28th, then I'll get released to a OB office for refular prenatal visits.
How beautiful! Congratulations!!
When did you find out you were having twins? Xx

I know this may be tmi, but is anyone suffering with their metabolism.? Like one minute I'm super constipated and the next I'm sitting on the loo all day. My butt is going between sore and itchy... It's been like this for 2 weeks.. Aaaah
Same.

I've been very slightly nauseous and if this is the level of sick i get this time around, I'll be fine with that. Sipping on lemon water all day seems to help. My last pregnancy the only food that settled my stomach was a microwaved baked potato. So far I've been able to eat a variery with no issues.

Had my first scan today. I got to see 2 little heartbeats, both beating at 106bpm. It was earlier than they wanted to do the scan but i can't make it in over the next 2 weeks so they scheduled it early. Baby B is hiding already, but Nany A was cooperative. Confirmed my due date as May 7th and October 8th will ne my last day of injections. Next scan is the 28th, then I'll get released to a OB office for refular prenatal visits.
Twins!! Congratulations! Xx glad you got to see the heartbeats must of been amazing xx

Sorry I forgot to add people probably wonder why a overnight bag but I had complications before I had my miscarriage. They found a cyst had burst from my ovary and I had internal bleeding x

Scan on Monday! I’m so nervous! I’ll be taking my overnight bag just incase something is wrong and for whatever reason I need to stay in x I’ll keep it in the boot of my car we ain’t that close to hospital so will save coming all the way back for it x it probably sounds OTT though but I like to be prepared x

have you had any more spotting?
Hope it goes ok on Monday! I understand completely why you are taking a bag, best to be prepared! Xx

have you had any more spotting?
Hope it goes ok on Monday! I understand completely why you are taking a bag, best to be prepared! Xx
Nope nothing very strange I’m worried about a missed miscarriage though. x

today I’ve had sharp stabbing pains in my boobs and heartburn .

So thought I'd let everyone know...I had my scan today too (since my HCG levels were on the lower side of my last cycle!). My last cycle was July 13th, 2020 (1st HCG was 375; 2nd HCG was 1412) so he wanted to check to make sure the baby was growing and things were good. Baby's heart was beating very well, turns out I'm about 6 weeks, 2 days; instead of being around 8 weeks...so my due date is May 5th, 2020 now. We even announced it, since the heart was beating stronger and nothing really to worry about. I have another ultrasound on the 5th of October so I will be around 9 weeks or so than!

118950547_10217162400604170_9058081216262518237_n.jpg 119243961_10217162400084157_4999537086804300359_n.jpg

Nope nothing very strange I’m worried about a missed miscarriage though. x

today I’ve had sharp stabbing pains in my boobs and heartburn .
This is very promising! Lots of people spot, I can only imagine the worry and thoughts you are feeling.
Promising symptoms too! Try and relax as much as you can this weekend xx

So thought I'd let everyone know...I had my scan today too (since my HCG levels were on the lower side of my last cycle!). My last cycle was July 13th, 2020 (1st HCG was 375; 2nd HCG was 1412) so he wanted to check to make sure the baby was growing and things were good. Baby's heart was beating very well, turns out I'm about 6 weeks, 2 days; instead of being around 8 weeks...so my due date is May 5th, 2020 now. We even announced it, since the heart was beating stronger and nothing really to worry about. I have another ultrasound on the 5th of October so I will be around 9 weeks or so than!

View attachment 1087507 View attachment 1087508
Beautiful scan and lovely announcement!! Congratulations xxx

congratulations and lovely announcement <3 I’ll move your date to the 5th x

Yay! Congratulations! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Such an awesome announcement! Congratulations xx

Feeling nauseous today. I was sick after dinner last night. Im guessing it’s a good sign x

Congrats on a atrong heartbeat! Great announcement photo.

Found out today my best friend is also pregnant! We're due a day apart!!
How fun to have someone so close to go through pregnancy with.

I had terrible cramping most of yestersay afternoon and evening. Tried to play it as low key as i could, so didn't do any working out and tried to be lazy. I expected to wake up to blood this morning, but so far nothing and no cramping. Though i did get a horrible leg cramp in the middle of the night. My leg is still sore from that.

@Christie2011 sorry about the cramping. Hopefully it's just some stretching pain!

@Stargirl1993 very sorry to hear about your previous experience with internal bleeding,that must have been very scary, no wonder you are extra cautious. Hoping everything turns out well for you.

All is well with baby! :happydance: So happy I could see the heartbeat flickering x so relived now x baby measured exactly 6 weeks. But going by my ovulation chart I’m 6+4 or 6+5 I guess they will put me forward at 12week scan x

6C11FC43-9714-4EED-AA30-1C0D17C602F0.jpeg

Hi ladies
Can I cautiously join, due 23rd May. Had a chemical in Feb so Iam a bag of nerves at the min. Exactly 4 weeks today and got a 2-3 on a digi yesterday (never progressed passed 1-2 when had my chemical). Conceived on my 6th round of letrozole and was trying for 2 years 9 months. Every twinge and slight ache I worry !! Only symptom today is tiredness. Boobs don’t ache anymore and the spots I broke out with last week are just about gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->