• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

★ ★ ★ May & June 2021 Babies ★ ★ ★

My appointment went great she went over my family history etc and also she mentioned about my quick labour with my daughter :) 2hours 15 mins start to finish. I have my bloods urine etc done on the 7th of October x

Good luck with the phone appointment

I have my first appointment tomorrow. I think there will probably be an ultrasound but I'm not sure. I'm not allowed to bring anybody with me :( which is a bit sad. My husband wanted to come in case they do the ultrasound. But it's okay.

I'm feeling really weak and tired and it's getting me down a bit. I can't really get anything accomplished
I know how you feel I’m worried my partner won’t be able to attend my 12 week one with me :-( makes no sense you can go to a pub with other people in but your not allowed a family member with you for the most important time in your life x I’m really hoping they change it so none of us have to go alone to our 12 week one x

Baby is healthy measuring at 7w1d but he said that it isn't 100% accurate in the first trimester and will change slightly. Heartbeat was loud and clear. So happy! IMG_20200923_150616.jpg

My appointment went great she went over my family history etc and also she mentioned about my quick labour with my daughter :) 2hours 15 mins start to finish. I have my bloods urine etc done on the 7th of October x

So glad for you it went well. I have been told my hubby can attend my private scan next weekend but not sure on the hospital rules at the moment. I do hope our partners can attend the 12 week scans.

Baby is healthy measuring at 7w1d but he said that it isn't 100% accurate in the first trimester and will change slightly. Heartbeat was loud and clear. So happy! View attachment 1088119
Aww beautiful scan picture! <3 So glad everything went well x Yeah it normally changes if I remember right with my daughter they put me forward 3days at 12 weeks x

That’s great news, you must be so relieved to have heard the heartbeat and how nice to get a picture.
Thank you. Doctor was kinda rushing the scan so I didn't get to capture the heartbeat itself.

So glad everyone had a good ultrasound. I had mine yesterday too and saw the heart beat and baby is measuring on target. Instead of the 12 week scan here they are having every one do the NIPT blood test to look at the chromosomes so I should know the sex of the baby pretty early but won't get to see it again until 20 weeks.

Hi ladies! I’ve been silently lurking after I had a positive test. I’ve had lots of losses but always low betas so I knew they were coming. This time my 18dpo (4w4d) beta was 1474 and yesterday had my follow up at 4w6d and it came back at 3465! I’m so relieved! Still cautious but optimistic. My first was an IVF baby and at 4w4d her beta was 705 which was really good so having double that has made me happy!
Anyway, my doctor is going to do an early scan next week. I can’t wait!

Hi ladies! I’ve been silently lurking after I had a positive test. I’ve had lots of losses but always low betas so I knew they were coming. This time my 18dpo (4w4d) beta was 1474 and yesterday had my follow up at 4w6d and it came back at 3465! I’m so relieved! Still cautious but optimistic. My first was an IVF baby and at 4w4d her beta was 705 which was really good so having double that has made me happy!

Hi and congratulations! The days are totally dragging for me until my scan. 9 more sleeps and counting. What day is yours ?

So glad everyone had a good ultrasound. I had mine yesterday too and saw the heart beat and baby is measuring on target. Instead of the 12 week scan here they are having every one do the NIPT blood test to look at the chromosomes so I should know the sex of the baby pretty early but won't get to see it again until 20 weeks.
Glad your scan went well :) I wish I could know the sex early I’m so impatient :laugh2:

Hey welcome and congratulations! Do you have a Estimated due date? I can add you to the front page x

I have my bloods and stuff done on the 7th and hopefully my 12 week scan made x

nausea has really kicked In today I’ve felt sick all day! Done the school run this morning and I only just made it in my house before I started puking.. nearly ended up all down my front door.. oh the joys of pregnancy! But I’m greatful for it :rofl:

I have my bloods and stuff done on the 7th and hopefully my 12 week scan made x

nausea has really kicked In today I’ve felt sick all day! Done the school run this morning and I only just made it in my house before I started puking.. nearly ended up all down my front door.. oh the joys of pregnancy! But I’m greatful for it :rofl:

You were lucky it came on at the end of the school run rather than that start ! Could you imagine omg ! With my dd the sickness came on late afternoon, I never threw up but felt so sick I couldn’t eat my meals. No nausea as of yet for me.

How is everyone?
I have no symptoms at all today. Boobs feel ok, tiredness has not been as bad last 2 days, spots on my face have gone. Not sure wether to be worried or not ! My scan next Saturday really can’t come quick enough

Hello :) those betas are beautiful. You sure it's not twins? ;)

How is everyone?
I have no symptoms at all today. Boobs feel ok, tiredness has not been as bad last 2 days, spots on my face have gone. Not sure wether to be worried or not ! My scan next Saturday really can’t come quick enough
Hi there! I'm well. Not many symptoms to report. Please don't stress about lack of symptoms, everyone is different. X

Hey Everyone,

May 20th here! Just found out the other day, i havent been feeling the best lately so I checked my period tracker....and oops I was 11 days late . So this little one is definitely a surprise my youngest is 12 months so these little peanuts will be close. I also have a 4.5 y daughter .

Anyone else have 2 under 2?

I've already started to feel icky in the morning, no surprise with both of my last pregnancies I had morning sickness everyday until I delivered .

tbh, Im a litter nervous to tell my family and friends, this little munchkin is definitely a surprise and I'm hesitant to how people will react.

Hello :) those betas are beautiful. You sure it's not twins? ;)
Lol that’s what everyone keeps saying! I’m starting to wonder if that’s why My doctor wants me to have an early scan next week. Ha! The betas are significantly higher than they were at the same time I had them done for my DD. I guess we will find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"