★ October & November 2020 Hedgehogs ★

Pineberry

Reaction score
◀ October 2020 Hedgehogs! ▶
Hedgehog ( (3).jpg
Welcome, all October & November 2020 Mommies! This is the place where we share our journeys as we grow our beloved little hoglets!

Total = 20
:blue: = 6
:pink: = 3

:yellow: = 3

October 3rd
✦ Pineberry :blue:

October 10th
✦ Stacey1986

October 12th
✦ JessdueJan :yellow:

October 13th
✦ Fitz2020 :yellow:

October 14th

✦ Catmumof4 :pink:

October 17th

✦ Joannaxoxo :blue:

October 19th
✦ Poas addict

October 20th

✦ love.peace

October 25th
✦ co_fostermom :blue:

October 28th
✦ Jessabear36 :angel:

October 31st

✦ Fein_but_wai
✦ Sn0wbunnie:angel:

November 2nd
✦ EmmaVH

November 3rd

✦ Fern81 :blue:

November 8th
✦ AzureOrchid :blue:

November 10th
✦ Lissy_Sweetie :blue:

November 11th

jellybeanxx :yellow:

November 15th

Flueky88 :pink:
victorial8

November 17th
✦ CC94 :pink:

November 30th

✦ Miss_Bump

Last edited:
Awwwww yeyyyyyy!!!!! We have somewhere to beeeee \\:D/\\:D/

This is awesome hahahaa

Hi, can I join please?

I got my bfp on 30th January which according to my dates was only 7dpo so Im guessing roughly I'll be due around the 15th October xx

Hey according to LMS I will be due on the 13th Oct.
I’m having awful anxiety at the moment though. I just don’t feel pregnant. I’m dying for some symptoms. I did feel it last week as I got a bad cold and had slightly tender boobs and was v tired but those symptoms seem to be pretty much gone, I’m always tired but it doesn’t seem to be the same extreme as last week. I just need to feel pregnant.

Hey according to LMS I will be due on the 13th Oct.
I’m having awful anxiety at the moment though. I just don’t feel pregnant. I’m dying for some symptoms. I did feel it last week as I got a bad cold and had slightly tender boobs and was v tired but those symptoms seem to be pretty much gone, I’m always tired but it doesn’t seem to be the same extreme as last week. I just need to feel pregnant.

I'm also struggling for symptoms at the moment, slight nauseated feeling if I go more than a few hours without eating but that's about it. I'm trying to stay positive and think back to my last pregnancies, I don't think I had any symptoms with them until a bit further on so hoping that's the case this time too.

I'm still doing a pregnancy test every morning and they seem to be getting darker so I'm taking that as reassurance xx

@JessdueJan I know so am I, it’s crazy but I can’t help it. I’m 17 DPO now and have been getting positives since day 9 or 10. This morning was very positive, like I don’t think it can get any darker but I just worry because it says it can take a month for HCG to leave your system and I’ve had a MMC before so I just don’t know. I just couldn’t cope if I lost this baby. Sorry I’m such a pain and can’t seem to keep positive.

498C5099-00C6-4D02-805C-99C573D70317.jpeg

@JessdueJan I know so am I, it’s crazy but I can’t help it. I’m 17 DPO now and have been getting positives since day 9 or 10. This morning was very positive, like I don’t think it can get any darker but I just worry because it says it can take a month for HCG to leave your system and I’ve had a MMC before so I just don’t know. I just couldn’t cope if I lost this baby. Sorry I’m such a pain and can’t seem to keep positive.

View attachment 1078124

No need for apologies! It is so worrying in these early stages :hugs:

Test line is definitely darker than the control line there so looking great xx

https://www.upl.co/uploads/IMG202002050911221580907917.jpg

Here's mine from today at 13dpo x

Those tests look very good Fitz and Jess. I dont think you need to worry!

Fitz, it's really normal for no real symptoms to be kicking in at 17dpo. I'm at 5+1 (25 DPO) and still dont feel much. They say the real symptom should start at around 6 weeks.

When I wiped before, I saw the smallest little stain of blood on the paper and have been feeling really uneasy ever since. It wasn't like a huge spot and if I hadn't looked at the paper really closely, I likely wouldn't have noticed... it was literally a tiny dot.

Decided to go in for another blood draw after all and I'm going today rather than tomorrow. Hoping my numbers turn out okay for where I'm at.

@JessdueJan it really is so hard to keep positive. I suppose we just have to let it be and hope that baby will stay put and we will feel some symptoms soon. Yours is definitely a line, anyway.

@Pineberry aw that’s stressful, I know every little thing will drive us mad. You’re better off to get it checked out.
Please let us know and I’ll be thinking of you. Sending you hugs.

Those tests look very good Fitz and Jess. I dont think you need to worry!

Fitz, it's really normal for no real symptoms to be kicking in at 17dpo. I'm at 5+1 (25 DPO) and still dont feel much. They say the real symptom should start at around 6 weeks.

When I wiped before, I saw the smallest little stain of blood on the paper and have been feeling really uneasy ever since. It wasn't like a huge spot and if I hadn't looked at the paper really closely, I likely wouldn't have noticed... it was literally a tiny dot.

Decided to go in for another blood draw after all and I'm going today rather than tomorrow. Hoping my numbers turn out okay for where I'm at.

Let us know the outcome @Pineberry

Fitz and Jess your lines look brill! I know it's hard to stay positive. I'm the other way around to you two. Even though obviously I want all to be well with baby I'm praying for no symptoms as I had hyperemesis with my last baby.
I'm a bit anxious as my last pregnancy was 10 years ago. Its along time lol.

@stacey1986 its so hard to keep the positive vibes going this time I find. I would love some sickness, just for a minute to know baby is still there and growing. Sounds so stupid but I just hate not knowing.
I don’t think I was as bad on my little boy even though he was first pregnancy after my missed miscarriage.

Just went to the hospital and they did an ultrasound but of course its still too early to really see anything. We did see the gestational sac which was way bigger than last time (they did a brief ultrasound when I first came in at 4w+2). And now that I look at my ultrasound pic, Im pretty certain I can see a yolk sac in there!

They also took my blood and now I am waiting for them to upload the beta results on the hospital app. Ugh, Im a little anxious about seeing a number thats way too low for my gestational age.

Last edited:
@fitz yeah I understand, symptoms will come it's still really really early isn't it.

@Pineberry awww that's lovely that you atleast got to see something. We don't get that over here. I'm sure your numbers will be just fine

Hey all! Soo I feel a bit of a fraud if I'm honest with you!! I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! We weren't trying and only dtd 1x this month. My last period was 4th Jan so roughly about 4 weeks. I used a due date calculator that put me at 10th October. This is baby number 6 for me, and I'm terrified. I have fibromyalgia and last 2 Labour's were a horror show so I feel I need the support if it's still ok to join you girls? Xx

Hey all! Soo I feel a bit of a fraud if I'm honest with you!! I found out yesterday that I'm pregnant! We weren't trying and only dtd 1x this month. My last period was 4th Jan so roughly about 4 weeks. I used a due date calculator that put me at 10th October. This is baby number 6 for me, and I'm terrified. I have fibromyalgia and last 2 Labour's were a horror show so I feel I need the support if it's still ok to join you girls? Xx

Of course it's OK to join! We also only DtD once last month, we were sort of not trying not preventing/half arsed trying but last month I had a tissue infection in my face and then OH had an abscess in his gum so we were not really in the mood the majority of the time.

Baby no6, how exciting!! Are your older ones boys, girls or a mix? xx

@Pineberry so pleased the gestational sac is looking bigger. Wish we got early scans over here, I'm trying to persaude OH we should pay for one at 8 weeks, he isn't convinced though xx

@Catmumof4 Hey, of course you’re welcome. We’re all going through something different. It’s a tough journey on all of us and we need to stick together and help one another.

@Pineberry that sounds like good news with the US. I hope and pray that your bloods will be good today. Thinking of you. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->