EmilyIGF - Jan 1st
Sander- Jan 5th
Jadza- Jan 6th
JessaBear36 - Jan 8th---Early loss:cry:
Topazicatzbet- Jan 8th
Growingmum- Jan 11th
Erinsmummy- Jan 11th

Last edited:
Didn't see a thread for January Babies yet so made 1 myself feel free to join I'll add you to the list just tell me when your due. Till I have a dating scan app puts me at Jan 8th 2021. Praying this baby sticks.

Have a happy healthy 9 months ladies I wish us all the best
Looking forward to sharing our wonderful journeys together

Hi Jessa :)

I’d love to join! Due Jan 5. I have a dating scan on May 25, should be just under 8 weeks. I hate these early days, I get so nervous. I know you have a history of early losses, how are you doing? Your tests look awesome, it will be so great to watch your baby grow!

Hello, lovely ladies. I'd like to join! According to LMP my due date is January 11. I think it's earlier than that since I have short cycles, but not sure when I ovulated, so I'll just go with the 11th unless my doc says otherwise. Congrats to everyone!

Hi Jessa :)

I’d love to join! Due Jan 5. I have a dating scan on May 25, should be just under 8 weeks. I hate these early days, I get so nervous. I know you have a history of early losses, how are you doing? Your tests look awesome, it will be so great to watch your baby grow!
Thought I might see you here yay!! I'm doing okay for now. Feeling yucky this morning. Didn't sleep well my stomach has been upset.
How you feeling / doing?

Hello, lovely ladies. I'd like to join! According to LMP my due date is January 11. I think it's earlier than that since I have short cycles, but not sure when I ovulated, so I'll just go with the 11th unless my doc says otherwise. Congrats to everyone!
Welcome and congrats I can change it later if needed . So exciting glad you joined .

Thought I might see you here yay!! I'm doing okay for now. Feeling yucky this morning. Didn't sleep well my stomach has been upset.
How you feeling / doing?

I’m doing good thanks! I usually don’t get any symptoms until 6/7 weeks. With my youngest I didn’t really have symptoms at all :shock: This time I’ve noticed some slight nausea but nothing to write home about!

Are you going to use a midwife or a doctor? I had midwives with both boys and signed up for this pregnancy too. They don’t see you until 10 weeks here so I won’t see anyone until June.

I’m doing good thanks! I usually don’t get any symptoms until 6/7 weeks. With my youngest I didn’t really have symptoms at all :shock: This time I’ve noticed some slight nausea but nothing to write home about!

Are you going to use a midwife or a doctor? I had midwives with both boys and signed up for this pregnancy too. They don’t see you until 10 weeks here so I won’t see anyone until June.

I've never had a midwife not sure there are any around where I live. It takes about 40mins to get to my OB so might look into a midwife if closer.

Showed my love the tests last night and gave him the wonderful news. He is over the moon!! Said he's going to ask our friend to help me out more on the farm for when I'm further along less stress on my body. I was all for that idea lol..

Not to many symptoms ..missed period ,very bloated, boobs kill and nauseous. If I didn't test and get positives i would think I had a stomach bug being upset last 2 days.

I've never had a midwife not sure there are any around where I live. It takes about 40mins to get to my OB so might look into a midwife if closer.

Showed my love the tests last night and gave him the wonderful news. He is over the moon!! Said he's going to ask our friend to help me out more on the farm for when I'm further along less stress on my body. I was all for that idea lol..

Not to many symptoms ..missed period ,very bloated, boobs kill and nauseous. If I didn't test and get positives i would think I had a stomach bug being upset last 2 days.

You must be in a rural area! 40 minutes is a long drive. How far is it to your hospital?

We live across the street from the hospital haha. Fortunately the midwifery clinic is beside the hospital so it’s all super close. We are in Ontario but originally are from BC.

So happy you got to share with your hubby! Mine was shocked lol.

I'd like to join. My due date is the 8th Jan.

Some slight waves of nausea here but thats pretty much it. I'm still bf my 23 month old so not looking forward to the sore boobs. I'm trying to ween him off but he is a boob monster.

You must be in a rural area! 40 minutes is a long drive. How far is it to your hospital?

We live across the street from the hospital haha. Fortunately the midwifery clinic is beside the hospital so it’s all super close. We are in Ontario but originally are from BC.

So happy you got to share with your hubby! Mine was shocked lol.
Yes I live on a farm in the mountains in Colorado . We have horses dogs cats and just got some cows and chickens. My OB is also right next to the hospital as well.

I'd like to join. My due date is the 8th Jan.

Some slight waves of nausea here but thats pretty much it. I'm still bf my 23 month old so not looking forward to the sore boobs. I'm trying to ween him off but he is a boob monster.

Hi Topaz welcome :) Cool to be in the same group again! Props to you still breastfeeding! I wish my kids lasted that long :haha:

Is anyone else still testing? With my boys I tested until 5 weeks just to see the line get as dark as the control, but I feel like I’m doing a science experiment now :juggle:

I think it’s because I’ve never seen this I’m so fascinated by it lol. I want to see how dark it will go. This is from this morning

9957598C-38BC-4D05-9C40-905BCBFD83A0.jpeg

Wow. I’m still testing. Mine isn’t as dark as the control line yet but getting there

Well ladies looks like I had a early loss last night. I will still be updating this post for you guys in case due dates change ect and wish you all the best of luck and a healthy happy 9 months to you all.

Oh Jessa I’m so so sorry, I hate that this keeps happening to you :sad1: Are you sure you want to keep updating the page? I would hate for that to be painful for you, I’m sure one of us could take over. Unless you really are wanting to in which case of course we would love to still chat with you :hugs:

I'm so sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself and don't worry one bit about updating this page. We will manage and the last thing you need right now is to be dealing with it. Hugs to you. I'm so sorry you are going through this again.

So sorry Jess, that is horrible, sending big hugs and healing vibes your way.
I would love to join as I'm due on 1st of January (based on lmp, could change).

But definitely don't stress yourself with updates, we can definitely manage. We could start a new thread and close this one off if it's easier for you to not see it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->