• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

♡ January Babies 2021♡

Thank you Topaz. I’m so sorry you’re going through this, my heart is breaking for you.

The scan was very quick, Baby is measuring 8 weeks 3 days with a new due date of Jan 1. Heartrate 168, a bit faster than either of my boys (Elias was 166, Emmett was 135) but I’m also farther along this time.

A5FFDD94-D1E3-42F4-B310-87A5C8CCAE11.jpeg

Excellent news hun.

It sucks but I'm OK. I have 3 healthy boys and thankfully it has never taken me long to fall on so thingers crossed I can get this sorted and move on. Just wish my body would realise its not viable and get on with it. Feeling sick is just a slap in the face.

Excellent news hun.

It sucks but I'm OK. I have 3 healthy boys and thankfully it has never taken me long to fall on so thingers crossed I can get this sorted and move on. Just wish my body would realise its not viable and get on with it. Feeling sick is just a slap in the face.

I’m glad you have your boys to give you comfort :hugs: I’m sorry you’re still feeling sick too, it’s so unfair. Do you know when your appointment with the gp will be? Hopefully he/she will be able to help

Its a bank holiday here today so I will have to ring tom and get them to refer me to the early pregnacy unit. I dont know when they will see me but from what I ve read there is a chance they will make me wait a bit longer as they won't deem it a miscarriage until the sac measures 25mm and I was 18 today.

Its a bank holiday here today so I will have to ring tom and get them to refer me to the early pregnacy unit. I dont know when they will see me but from what I ve read there is a chance they will make me wait a bit longer as they won't deem it a miscarriage until the sac measures 25mm and I was 18 today.

Will they give you a repeat scan? Hopefully they can help you and don’t make you wait around [-(

Because we are such a small group, what would everyone think about opening a new thread with January and February combined? I could import everyone’s information over there if you guys would like to do that? Hoping it’s not insensitive for me to mention - but I was thinking it would be nice to join groups since there have only been 7 of us from the get go

Yes please (ignore me... I've been stalking too afraid to post) according to af I'm due feb 1st and according to ovulation I'm due jan 30th.

Ok guys I’ll open one up and if anyone doesn’t want to I’ll keep checking here and I can always take the new one down! Hugs and please Jessa and Topaz come and chat there too :hugs:

I'm happy with that, as long as everyone doesn't mind a 30 December in the group as my date changed :)

Thought id update you that my scan today showed a 3mm pole but no heartbeat. I have to wait another week to confirm a failed pregnancy and then have medical management.

There was no pole at all last time right? Do they have any explanation for you as to why baby is still growing even though it’s so slow? Hugs, having to keep waiting is awful :hugs:

Yeah 2 weeks ago was measuring less than 5 weeks with no pole. Now I'm measuring 6+3 with no heartbeat but my dates are accurate with a 27 day cycle, ovulation pains and a 9dpo bfp. I should be 7 +6 today.

They said it could be chromazonal or the nurse mentioned that it could be that I have a heamatoma near the pregnancy sac and it could be reducing blood flow to the baby.

Either way its just frustrating cos it can't be a viable pregnancy so I just have to wait another week now before it can start to be over.

I feel less sick today so maybe the hormones are starting to fall

How frustrating Topaz. I can’t help but hold out some hope for you that it’s some crazy circumstances and baby will keep growing :hugs:

I'm sorry topazicatzbet my heart hurts for you.

Sander..go ahead and make new thread that's fine with me.

If I do conceive ... I will be due around end of Feb.

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Topaz :hugs:

Thanks ladies. They have just confirmed baby hasnt grown so i ve taken the medication to help pass the pregnancy.

I’m so sorry topaz, I hope the process isn’t too physically painful for you. We are here for you :hugs:

I'm so sorry topaz, all the hugs and love being sent your way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"