♡ November / December 2023 Snowflakes! ♡

Kiwiberry

Mommy to 3 beautiful girls & 2 adorable boys!
Reaction score
I didn't see a group started yet, so I decided to make one this time around! I hope there wasn't already one open! Please forgive me if there was and I'll have a mod delete this thread.

Just comment with your due date and I'll add you to the list :).

DUE DATES - NOVEMBER
-- November 3rd --

@Babydreaming9 - :pink:
-- November 22nd --
@kai5 - :yellow:
-- November 25th --
@HalfricanMa - :pink:
-- November 28th --
@Kiwiberry - :angel:
@Xxenssial - :angel: :hugs:

DUE DATES - DECEMBER
-- December 18th --
@ciz - :yellow:
-- December 20th --
@Madcat99 - :yellow:

-- December 25th --

@NDH - :yellow:
-- December 30 th --
@Kiwiberry - :angel:

Last edited:
Placeholder post to update with my backstory :).

So glad to see this thread! I didn’t want to be the one to make it :rofl:

Could you place me down as November 3rd please for due date, could change on dating scan but will update when that comes through.

Yay! This is exciting! Thanks for making this thread!
My due date is November 25, and i’ll update that after the dating scan as well.

Congrats ladies!!! I'll add both of you as soon as I get access to my pc!

Sure, what's up?
Oh boy I posted generally I just joined
I was saying I'm 6 dpo my breast are hurting like pulling bad I'm full of gas I've been eating and crying all day everyth8ng smells really strong

Oh boy I posted generally I just joined
I was saying I'm 6 dpo my breast are hurting like pulling bad I'm full of gas I've been eating and crying all day everyth8ng smells really strong
Is it possible im pregnant

Oh of course it's definitely possible! When will you be testing ?
In the middle of the night last night ibwoke up to a dull painful stab on my left lower abdomen for a few seconds and a lil wave of cramping again today a lil light cramping in the same area I think that was implantation my nipples are still pulling all day and night it hurts alot i think ill wait till wednesday as im due AF on friday the 1st

Ladies :( tests looked great yesterday, but then all of a sudden last night I start bleeding. I already know this is it, I can feel it.

I know I can't join you ladies just yet, but I went ahead and kept the list updated. I want to still keep this group alive for everyone, especially since there might be a chance I get to join ya'll with this next cycle. So I hope you lovely ladies don't mind!

Oh i do pray you are wrong @Kiwiberry
Hopefully it’s bean just getting cozy.

I'm def keeping an eye on the possibility ladies. I am still bleeding but it's like watery red blood, and no cramping whatsoever? so unusual. Anyway, when i found out I was pregnant with my daughter, a couple weeks before I had bleeding and thought it was a miscarriage because before it started I had positive tests, very light but there. Anyway, when she was born at 37 weeks, she weighed 10 lbs 5 oz, which is like unheared of for one of my babies to be that big at only 37 weeks, the docs and I assumed the dating was off, which would make sense if the bleeding I had before I found out about her was just something that happens for me now during early pregnancy ? So that has also been on my mind. The bloating and everything still hasn't gone down, and I still feel pregnant, but I'm not getting my hopes up, could just be things are taking longer than expected for my body to rinse and repeat.

How old are you ladies? If it's not ok to ask, just lmk you prefer not to say :) idm.
I am 35 (turning 36 in a few months) and my OH is 24 (25 later this year).

Last edited:
Thankyou you too.
I'm kind of in limbo at the moment, have some bleeding, so not looking good just based on that, but thank you all the same :). Even if things don't work out this time for me, I'll still keep the group going just in case I can join in December, but even then I'll still keep it going, it's important to have a group for us ladies during this time to talk to.

It is nice to have a group. Im nervous about my first midwife appointment tomorrow. Im sure it will go well because my symptoms are still very strong, mostly hot flashes, thirst, hunger, and fatigue.
Im sorry to hear things still feel in limbo for you kiwi. Hope the bleeding stops. Sounds like it might just be something that happens in early pregnancy for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->