1,000,000th boob post

S

socitycourty

So I am almost 10 weeks. My boobs were on and off sore since I got my BFP. Now it seems they are still bigger and heavy, but no pain. Also they are still veiny.

Have had 3 ultrasounds but I am soooo paranoid. Should I call my dr about this? I know about placenta taking over and etc. but I am still scared

I'm almost 13weeks and my boobs don't hurt like they used to, but they are still heavy and much bigger, I wouldn't worry about it! It's what your boobs are supposed to do! :)

12 weeks here and hardly any boob pain at all... only part of my breast that have hurt has been the nipples and even that has been far and in between. Used my fetal hr monitor this morning and all was fine...

oh yes, i was gettin a little concerned about this. mine are stilll hugeee but not sore so it seems to be a common thing!! :)

I need to calm myself down somehow.....easier said than done. I wished for symptoms, didn't really get any, was glad, and then worried again. LOL
I think my nipples might still be sensitive and my boobs itch in the shower (weird???)

No worries at all :flower: I have the same thing and everything is perfect with my baby. They tend to be less sore around the end of the first trimester anyways :flower:

you ladies are the best. My sister thinks I'm nuts when I say this stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"